Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 04/06/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Lord Vishnu,Devi Laxmi and Lord Brhma share their happiness to see Adi- Shakti back in the form of HImvan and Mena's little angel -Parvati.

Lord Vishnu announces that "this day will be marked as the most divine and Celebrated day.By the grace of  Devi Saraswati Wisdom n knowledge are bestowed upon the world,and by the grace of Laxmi how the world id blessed with Prosperity...Similarly this very form of Adi Shakti will give the world a gift of Peace and Happiness."

Mata Laxmi speaks " The most significant thing is this form of Adi Shakti will become marriageable age and then she will reunite with Mahadev "

Lord Brhma states in a worried tone  "this is the sole reason behind Adi Shakti's avtar - to bring back Mahadev from the loneliness and complete the trinity,but the only fear is will Mahadev ever accept her again when the time comes or will be slip into the darkness of loneliness."

Shiva is back to his deep meditation somewhere finding a little space for himself. Hope the Time will heal n pacify his  Scraped soul.

At the Utsav:

On the other hand the little golu angel is blissfully sleeping on her mother's lap unaware of the fete around which where just held in celebration of her birth.
People sing ,dance, celebrate,congratulate n feel happy for Himvan n Mena on their daughter's birth.

The Asur chelli arrives at the venu and gives evil smirks and she recalls what Tarakasur has said

At Tarkasur's place:

Tarakasur orders his chelli to kill the new born by the means of transforming herself into other,to which she gives a very cocksure replies.

As always Asur Acharya Shukr warns them that she is even in that form very powerful.

Back to the Utsav:

Bahrupa  "If you really Adi Shakti then give me a boon that whatever thought is dominant in my mind now should be done" (Pre goat headed DP's sister she must be...ayee marrne and mangre hai Vardaan๐Ÿ˜†)

Everyone celebrate to thr hearts content and so where Brhma,Devi Laxmi n Vishnuji in the heavens.

Chutki is getting all the attention from her mom n dad...Himvan gently creases her daughters fore head with lots of love.
(Here Mena's dress was kinda swings probably cause of wind...i looked like koi mini AC laaya hai wahan๐Ÿ˜›)

In the middle of all this a person subtly gestures Himavan ,he then moves at a safe distance from all of them esplly his wife n daughter.

The person informs something to Himvan which leaves him perturbed , which didn't go unnoticed by Mena.

At the quarters:

Both the parents are adoring their bundle of joy-their daughter who looks very attractive n divine.

They foretell that they will be known as her parents unlike their many daughters who where recognized by their parents.And also that all troubles  are gonna end soon.

Himvan looks very disturbed.
Mena asks him the reason and also tells that she did see his secret messenger and him talking.

Himvan shares he info that Nagraj a neighboring king is eying on their kingdom in his absence.So he is gonna go back to the kingdom to solve issues.

Mena feels worried and doesn't really want him to leave their daughter alone.
Himvan assures that everything is gonna be alright.

Swarglok:

Devraj Indra tries to cajole Ganga who looked a little sad about something.

Ganga explains that She is upset not for not been able to see her little sister but being rejected by Mahadev ,after being extremely qualified for the position (That sounds๐Ÿค”  Desperate..come on i dont think Ganga must have been so upset after being rejected by Mahadev..kuch bhee dekhate hai..plzz Makers Character ka kachra mat bano..)

(Why is she sharing all this with Indr dev..dont they have any work?!?
Its unbearable yaar stop acting like Paro!! Ugh Makers Mahadev ko ek bar Devdas kya kehdiyaa u took it seriously..NO we are not gonna see MahaDEVDAS ki kahani)

At the Camp:

Tarakasura's Chelli Bahrupa advances towards Mena's room with giant steps
This cunning Cheli transforms herself in the form of Menas and moves towards the bed...giving a typical Saas-Bahu Villan
vala expression n the BG was similar too (Tsk Tsk)๐Ÿ˜†

At last the lady asur ๐Ÿ˜† takes away the baby from her mother
Bahrupa tries to take the little child out of the camp very secretively.
Himvan on the other hand is coming from the opposite direction happens to see her.
He then questions her where was she taking her
Bahrupa who disguised herself as Mena replies that the baby must be feeling suffocated inside so she would get her some fresh air

Himvan insists to go with them,but Behrupa makes an excuse that they are safe as they are protected by their trusted soldiers.

Himvan agrees and informs that the next morning they are gonna leave for Himalayas.

She assures him taht she would be back in a few minutes n leaves the place.(Where the little gubbu cute baby is sleeping peacefully)

When Himvan returns to their room he sees his wife Mena sleeping on the bed.He is horrified to know that the women who just  spoke to him in his wife disguise has kidnapped his daughter. (Again i really dont buy this plot of kidnap thing...its so like SriKrishna being kidnapped by a female demon)

He wakes up Mena and informs that their daughter is been abducted.He then calls his soldiers and orders them to look for a women who has just gone out with his daughter in disguise of Mena.

Mena is apprehensive abt her daughter's abduction.

Where our Lady asura-Bahrupa runs away from the place with Parvati in her hands..She reaches a cliff and at the bottom of it was hot lava flowing.

Bahrupa then does some last moment talking with the baby saying that it was impossible to kill her and even recalls  Shukracharya's words of caution!

Himvan and Mena desperately search for their little daughter in the deep forest..
 Mena is devastated n constantly prays n begs to get her back safely.

At Vikunth:

Lord Vishnu n Devi Laxmi are watching this event.

Devi Laxmi asks Lord Vishnu if he is gonna help Mena n Himvan to find their daughter.
Sri Vishnu replies that he wont help them as the child is the reincarnation of Adi Shati herself and doesn't require any kind of help.

He then enlightens her abt the story of an Apsara (nymph) at the court of Indra- Bahurupa who was cursed to turn into an Asura. She could only be freed by Adi Shakti.

At the Cliff:

The Rakshasi (Demon) is ready to throw the baby down the cliff...as she starts doing that the baby caught holds of one of the ornament (chain) of the Rakshasi (This little baby is the most cutest one i have seen..goodu baby..Laddu kahinki!!! She has already learned how to act๐Ÿ˜†)

Bahrupa laughs at the child's act and shows her determination to killl the baby!

Precap:

Bahrupa is seen falling from the cliff and is saved by the little baby who holds the Rakshas by just a few strand of her hair.

Thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜›
regards

Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a question - if Lakshmi is there w/ Narayan, whatever happened to Saraswati?  It looks odd to see just the 3 - Lakshmi, Narayan and Brahma.

For those who were always used to Karna (in BRCM) being a lifelong chamcha of Duryodhan, it was refreshing to see Pankaj Dheer's character be a sovereign ruler for a change, and enjoy the utsav being done in Parvati's honor.  But Ganga's absense from all this is still strange.  As was the references to Himavan's kingdom being threatened by the Nagas.

About Indra & Ganga - why is Indra so interested in whether Ganga is happy or not?  Just ask her to assume her river form and get to work.  Ain't Indra married to Sachi?  Or having struggled just to find Parvati, is the PH done w/ hiring actresses?  I'd have thought that it would be more useful to get a 2nd level actress (not wanting the lead role) to play Sachi, and add to the gossip.

The story of Bahurupa - this is the first time I'm hearing of this.  Is this something that the CV's just tossed in?  It sounds like a cross b/w baby Krishna & baby Pradhyumna - the kidnapping of Parvati was like the kidnapping of Pradhyumna (as shown in DBSK), while the killing of Bahurupa will be similar to the killing of Pootana.  Question is - was Parvati really born w/ such powers?  I thought that she earned them after millenia of penances.

I did think Bahurupa was really smart to take Meena's guise and kidnap Parvati, but the way she talked Himavan out of it was amazing.  So Himavan & Meena go out in search of Parvati, after sending everybody else to go out in search of Parvati?

I thought that when Bahurupa tries to toss the baby into the volcano, she would be sent into the volcano instead.  Now, that would be stealing from Holika's story.

Someone please tell me that they are not making a composite of all the mythos out there!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 I was itching for the Wu to happen so that i can post my comments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay, i only have two observations: first the  rakshashi who can change forms has name bahurupa, how original of the cv and the putana badh esque event of Adi shakti. So our kanhaji urf Vishnuji got the idea from here eh?๐Ÿ˜‰

And the stupid Indra. Koi kam ta to nahin hain except cribbing. And he goes to Ganga to stoke her feelings. And when he has nothing to do, keeps on cursing apsaras to be born as rakshashis or deformed because of missing beats and then the Lords have to rescue them. uff.
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thnks fr the Written Update.

It was a really a nice episode.

Let's see how Maa parvati baby will get away frm the trap of tarakasur.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 the DKDM team  lost their brains...

another turn off epi...with a storyline straight out the Sagar's table...Nowhere near the truth...
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The lady who plays Mena looks like a Vamp  and God knows what they r thinking before even filming the episode.. the only good thing about the episode was that cute little baby ๐Ÿ˜›
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur update.. ive missed MR today..hay ab mein kya karu๐Ÿ˜ญ
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ I missed him too 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I have a question - if Lakshmi is there w/ Narayan, whatever happened to Saraswati?  It looks odd to see just the 3 - Lakshmi, Narayan and Brahma.

For those who were always used to Karna (in BRCM) being a lifelong chamcha of Duryodhan, it was refreshing to see Pankaj Dheer's character be a sovereign ruler for a change, and enjoy the utsav being done in Parvati's honor.  But Ganga's absense from all this is still strange.  As was the references to Himavan's kingdom being threatened by the Nagas.

About Indra & Ganga - why is Indra so interested in whether Ganga is happy or not?  Just ask her to assume her river form and get to work.  Ain't Indra married to Sachi?  Or having struggled just to find Parvati, is the PH done w/ hiring actresses?  I'd have thought that it would be more useful to get a 2nd level actress (not wanting the lead role) to play Sachi, and add to the gossip.

The story of Bahurupa - this is the first time I'm hearing of this.  Is this something that the CV's just tossed in?  It sounds like a cross b/w baby Krishna & baby Pradhyumna - the kidnapping of Parvati was like the kidnapping of Pradhyumna (as shown in DBSK), while the killing of Bahurupa will be similar to the killing of Pootana.  Question is - was Parvati really born w/ such powers?  I thought that she earned them after millenia of penances.

I did think Bahurupa was really smart to take Meena's guise and kidnap Parvati, but the way she talked Himavan out of it was amazing.  So Himavan & Meena go out in search of Parvati, after sending everybody else to go out in search of Parvati?

I thought that when Bahurupa tries to toss the baby into the volcano, she would be sent into the volcano instead.  Now, that would be stealing from Holika's story.

Someone please tell me that they are not making a composite of all the mythos out there!

damn u still ended up posting before me๐Ÿ˜†
Yes this bahurupa piece is a perfect amalgam of kanha's leela. They couldn't stay out of it.
btW. Wasn't Ganga there all the while protecting here? here she seems to give long sighs and feel a bit jealous of her inborn sister? and Indra has no job but to stoke it  and offcourse curse apsaras?
There were so many real events which happened, why create events out of air? Like you said vrish, so many things happened in between.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update! ๐Ÿ˜Š