BV 4th June Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the quicky...
Now we have full confidence that our Anandi can b safe n happy come hazar HS b out there... Wonderful performance by Mr. Muscle, The bodyguard of Anandi...

I dont know why but I am not getting irritated with HS this time !!

I guess this is because HS will indirectly be the medium to bring ShivAn together !!!☺️
Thanks for the update.

Awesome episode. Shiv is proving to be an all rounder. πŸ˜‰ Heth Singh and Shambhu were trapped in their own trap. They did not know what hit them. One (Shambhu) down one more to go (Heth Singh). Tomorrow's episode will anyway showcase a showdown between Shiv and Heth Singh. That will be worth watching.

Heth Singh comes like an angle for A πŸ˜†. he creates problems initially and then A life goes back on a much better track than it was... First the Shravan track after which the villagers started respecting her all the more. Now the Shiv track where he has revealed that A was married before, which was the most important thing to come out sooner than later if they are to be a couple in future... and now this is going to lead to the beginning of their friendship as per the SBB video
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by andv

Heth Singh comes like an angle for A πŸ˜†. he creates problems initially and then A life goes back in a much better track than it was... First the Shravan track after which the villagers started respecting her all the more. Now the Shiv track where he has revealed that A was married before which was the most important thing to come out sooner than later if they are to be a couple in future...
oh ani...loved ur pointπŸ˜†
he is indirectly helping shiv to fall for anandi...🀣
Originally posted by khusi_*

oh ani...loved ur pointπŸ˜†
he is indirectly helping shiv to fall for anandi...🀣

Who hi tho Khusi ... A ke Hith ke liye Heth is a Hit πŸ˜‰...

[
Who hi tho Khusi ... A ke Hith ke liye Heth is a Hit πŸ˜‰...
πŸ‘πŸ˜†..lovely...
anandi's upcoming dream sequence is the proofπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thx for the update 😊
πŸ‘πŸ˜†..lovely...
anandi's upcoming dream sequence is the proofπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh yeah I read that. Tumne dekha kya re Khusi who dream sequence? Am very happy that Shiv is proving to be a strong and intelligent guy. He too can very slyly teach the crooks a lesson.

[/
Oh yeah I read that. Tumne dekha kya re Khusi who dream sequence? Am very happy that Shiv is proving to be a strong and intelligent guy. He too can very slyly teach the crooks a lesson.
u didnt see that sequence yet😲..ale meri geliπŸ˜†
go to AnSh AT..page 66πŸ˜†
then tell me...
yup shiv is proved..IAS r not that foolπŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago