Diya Aur Baati Hum

..::. DABH Chronicles *NL 7th Issue* ..::..

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to 7th Edition of Our DABH Chronicles.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you will have a nice time & Do leave in Your Comments, Suggestions & Feedbacks and Hope we continue this every week. πŸ˜³

Weekly Summary
credit natasha

28th May 2012

Santosh confronts Sooraj for pretending to mistreat Sandhya and forcing her to leave their home for the sake of her happiness. Sooraj apologizes to her for lying. Sandhya persuades her to forgive him. Bhabasa commends Sandhya when Santosh eats with Sooraj. Santosh praises Meenakshi's cooking. Sandhya is pleased to see the unity of the Rathi family. Santosh tells Sandhya that she forgave Sooraj for the sake of her family's happiness and not because of her.

29th May 2012

Sooraj and Sandhya wait for each other to make a decision about their sleeping arrangements. They wonder whether to sleep apart or on the same bed. Meenakshi is displeased to have Sandhya back in the Rathi house. She tells Vikram to take her to Mount Abu for their wedding anniversary. Sooraj tends to the wound on Sandhya's back. Sandhya tends to the wound on his hand.

30th May 2012

Sandhya and Sooraj sleep on the floor and have fun while talking to each other. Sandhya feels shy as Sooraj stares romantically at her. Sandhya seeks to learn household work from Bhabho but Meenakshi asks her to go to market and do the shopping. Meenakshi reminds Vikram to take her to Mount Abu. Bhabhasa flirts with Bhabho.

31st May 2012

Meenakshi tells Santosh that her grandmother is admitted in the hospital. Santosh believes her lie and gives her permission to visit her sick relative for a few days with Vikram. Sooraj gives them money. Sandhya buys mittens for Sooraj. She gives an account of the grocery shopping expense to Santosh. Sooraj proudly shows off the mittens to Chotu. Sandhya falls down. While the rest of the family is concerned for her, Santosh scolds her.

01st June 2012

Sooraj tells Sandhya that she has all the qualities to become a police officer. Sandhya recalls her ambition to become a police officer and becomes sad. Meenakshi and Vikram book a room in a hotel for their honeymoon. Sandhya suspects that Meenakshi had filed the anonymous police complaint against Santosh and blamed it on her. Santosh scolds Chhavi for chatting with Dilip on the phone. Sandhya goes to the police station to verify her suspicion. Chotu tells Sooraj to take Sandhya out for a movie.

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Best Picture Of The Week

Credit:sidra2007

^^ how adorable did Sandhya/Deepika Look here 😳

Biggest Disappointment of the week

Credit:shas3

Biggest Disappointment May 28th - June 1st

This week was the most awaited week in months. Suraj and Sandhya returned home after the bus incident to a worried family. The biggest disappointment to me was the fact that once again the world revolved around Bhabo and she was the nautanki that threw a fit because Suraj lied to her. I mean get real lady, he is 30. Then sandhya had to make her understand what Suraj did was for her and the family. πŸ˜’

It was the karva karela in the midst of the kheer. 

What was the worst for you?

Funniest Scene of the week

Credit: KaJenroxx 

The Funny Scence

The funny scene of this week has to be the one when Suraj & Sandhya didnt knew whether to sleep on the bed or the floor!πŸ˜† The way they made excuses that they are not sleepy yetπŸ˜†...Sandy started cleaning her nailpolishes🀣
omgg they both were so scared & shy😳😍...the way they kept asking each other if they r sleepy..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail

Prediction Of The Week

Credit:-SilverFlames-

Hello! After a short break we are back and it's so nice to writing my segment again. From Suraj being Bhabo part 2, he is again jalebi ki taara meetha <3 
How many people enjoyed last weeks ME? All those hugs! *blushes* simply beautifully and what is more beautiful is the fact that no consummation has happened. I am not against it but I didn't want it to be at the wrong time and I like how they are falling in love slowly and getting more and more comfortable with each other. 

Okay so sorry for going off the plot slightly here is the prediction that I have. 

FINALLY! At long last we may be getting some kind of truth about Meenakshi putting Bhabho in jail and what an idiot Meenu darling is. She literally has dropped her hammer on her own foot. Kasturba Naik? Really?! Is that the only name she could think of to give for the hospital, but they say don't they that lies and past crimes catch up with you well that is the case here. 

My prediction is that Meenu's truth will be revealed to the family this week, not just the truth that Meenu's lied about the jail and got Bhabho inside but also the fact that she is Mt Abu. 

The reason for my prediction is... 

Was it me or did that hotel that Meenu insisted on staying at like those rooms for rent where people go to have mazaa? It's just the fact that manager or reception guy was such a sleaze ball and all that it got mee thinking that possibly this place is one of *those* places. 

So then I thought we all know, if you have watched Jab We Met that these kind of places get raided and all so what if Meenu's and Vikram's hotel/inn is raided by police and journalists/media-wale also come there and photo's of the couple are taken and published it is obvious they will get to Hanuman Gali? Nahinn? I mean even if Bhabhasa misses this kind of news then Diaasa from next door will come running 'Santudi Santudi- Look at your besharam bahu beta in the newspaper?' 

Then we will Detective Sandy who will eventually find out that Meenu was the one who got Bhabho nabbed so she will tell Suraj; and the converstation will be heard by Bhabho?! 

I have so much more that I have predicted but I will keep that for next weeks if everything that I have said this week comes true! 

Chalo, I think my prediction is satisfying for what I believe will happen. Lets see what the CV's have in store for us! :D

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
The Daal Baati Churma moment of the week

Credit:navyaalex8

Sandy flirting? laughing? blushing? Koi mujhe pinch kar lo pleez!
Up until the Events of the last 10 days, I would not be mistaken in thinking Sandy a type of robot - beautiful, clever and dutiful, but a robot nonetheless... But after last weeks Events, it's as if the director has liberated Sandy from the unnatural constraints placed on naturally bubbly Deepika and allowed her to run free...And as a member of the audience, it was lovely to see our Sandy girl with emotions that a regular human being has - Laughing, crying, happy, sad, teasing, flirting, sending longing glances at her delectable hunk of her husband...It's been a revelation! Her usual detective nature is still apparent ( She just HAS to solve the mystery of the midnight mosquito coil) but she's not just that anymore...Sandy is now a living breathing woman not a mahaanta ki moorti! 
Celebrate DABH forum, celebrate! 

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Dialogue of the week!!!
Credit: seelaks

Sandhya - 28th May (Monday)

"Bhabho, kahi baar saamne dekha huve sahi nahi hotha. Dekhna jaaye tho pathar ne dekhe. Lekin samje, toh mandir mein rake use pathar mein bagwaan bi vasthe hai. Aapko meri baath sunne hogi aur samaj ne bhi."

Translation : Bhabho, Many times its true that what we see is not true. We can even see a stone. But those who understand, will definitely recognize God in the stone at mandir. So you have to listen to me and understand it also.

I felt whatever Sandhya  said is true. Rest of the week we had romance of SurYa and Meena-Vikram romance

*The End... 
We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of DABH Chronicles. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!πŸ˜ƒ

navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great work Natasha and all the contributors! Congratulations! A special jhappi to Nat for chasing us...ahem...correction...chasing me up for my late entries to bring out the NL on Monday itself ( I like that u are aadat se majboor to chase us up πŸ˜†)
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Great work Natasha and all the contributors! Congratulations! A special jhappi to Nat for chasing us...ahem...correction...chasing me up for my late entries to bring out the NL on Monday itself ( I like that u are aadat se majboor to chase us up πŸ˜†)

😳 I was chased too! thanks for the reminder Natasha...
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Congrats to all the contributors and Natz for the NL πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I was chased too πŸ˜†

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely well done  once again  i love the picture of the week..πŸ‘
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great work everyone..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Liked all the sections.