~*Phir Subah Hogi WU 4th June-SugVi in rain *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for fast update. Looking forward to watching it later๐Ÿ˜Š
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the quick update nice sizzling dream sequenceof Sugvi
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome updates.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!!

Ore piya!!

Vs in love with Sugni!! I am in love with VS๐Ÿ˜ณ  wondering if she would have the same feeling?

From all the numerous articles, it is clear that VS is going to be a gray character if not negative.. I am sure CVs might have introduced romantic angle but the main characterization would remain the same.  In future may be to teach JST a lesson, he might do sugni's sardhakai. 
Now, If  Aditya is the lead, and they both fall in love with each other, I have a feeling that she might still end up with VS by hook or crook..  This is just my feeling..

m still waiting for the countless promo scenes!!!  kab ayega??
Edited by aishu_25 - 11 years ago
kamala2012 thumbnail
wow! very fast update.

Vikram-Sugni scene was really good, even if it was only a dream. Such good expressions from both actors.

Something has happened in the past which has made JT hate Gulabiya. If he had a soft corner for her, he would not have given such a harsh verdict.

Sugni is going to end up as the pawn in the fight between VT and JT.

About Aditya- no comments. He is the lead. Don't know what to say.

VT is going to turn grey. He is obsessing about Sugni too much. She only looks at him as a guide and a patron. She will not fall in love with him. But VT will assume she is in love.
Edited by kamala2012 - 11 years ago
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update nice epi. i hav a feeling sugni wil not let sardakhai of her mom happen
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh and forgot to mention, I like thakur malak in Thakur outfit more than the kurta๐Ÿ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update . Vikram totally fallen in love with sugini . Even it was dream & it was beautiful . Love the emotion played by both the actor .
..Pankhudi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANKS for updat...!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

wow...!!๐Ÿ˜ what to say about today's episode just so entertaining really mind blowing ,,,,,,,,,!!  VT JT argument and how vikram gave JT 
"IT KA JAWAB PATHAR SE" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘ and specially that vikram-sugni dream sequence with O RE PIYA wow ...extremely beautiful and romantic๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love to watch SugVi together !! 

eagerly waiting to watch that temple promo in epi o god when it will come !! ๐Ÿ˜ก