Monday Thendral update: 04/06/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

Why this kolaveri on us Mr.K😕? Nithesh and GW dance for nearly 13 mins😒. Nithesh needs to be careful as GW has started suspecting him. Over act koduthu he should not get caught red-handed😕.

After 5 days, got to see TA/T. Habba.. TA oru vazhiya realised that he still owes Kalyani the money😛. When he plans for to give the money to Kalyani, another black mail comes for money in the name of GW. Sigh... Ad Bhaghi said, hope they do not give money from the loan😕. Thulasi looked very pretty today😳.

Monday itself draggy🥱.. What will be left in the plate for the rest of the week? Lets hope for better episodes😍.
Thank you for the update. Today's epi was funny. Loved the game Nit played. I wish Gw goes to the Bank also to shout at TA. Then only T will know what Nit is upto. I have a feeling Nit is doing this torturing on his own.
Tnx Bhagi for the lovely update!😃

Nalle apu for GW😆, but too long scene and overly.
Nitisch konjam dim pani irukalaam.😕 it did not so often that GW awoke from her sleep...

Yeh T&T today, appada ippe thaan enekhu santhosham.
GW ku een inthe kolevary?😡
What are they going to do this?😕
Thank you TTfan for the lovely update!!!👏

It was fun watching Nit fooling GW ... if it takes only a little buttering up to soften GW ... then I wish T had also followed the same technique to soften GW ... however the money behind Nit is also responsible for GW's so sweet behaviour ...🤢

So GW has put her ATM plan into action ... nice to see T/T after such a long time ❤️... let's see now how TA is going to solve this problem ... I wish they would give more importance to TA's role too ...😍

TA has become more responsible ... that small mock fight scene was so so cute ...❤️😍
Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
thanks bhagi for the update and comments...

a comedy to start the week...drinking milk frm 11 to 12.30--rofl...
and nitish walking up n down with the log and warning gw abt thief robbing her of jewels n money..too good..gw does not realise the thief within..
while nitish's game plan is good, instead of the expected results some unexpected side effects seem to be effecting TTn Puvi n sudha..wonder if nitish will come to know of this and take suitable action...
gw now threatening to come to the bank? good shocked expression...

so all kalyani matters seem to be getting focussed...kalyanam on one side and kadan matters on one side..waiting to see loan being repaid...

without a promo, a week always turns out good as no expectations...
Thanks for the wonderful update TTFan.

Though it was fun to watch Nit torturing GW, 13 mts was little bit overdose. But still enjoyed it. GW will show all this to her sons... athu than kodumai

Finally CT remembered that T and TA are also part of Thendral and finally showed them.  TA ku enna nambikai on his mom, confidently says he will call and confirm. LOL nadakura kariyama..

Is CT planning to show again on T and TA's financial troubles? Please NO. We had enough of it...

We have no glimpse of this week.. hope its an interesting week ahead..

Thank you TTfan!!
Nitish! ⭐️
From now on only sipping my beverages, that's what I usually do😛!
Seriously we expect a lot from Tamil and Thulasi!!!😡

Thanks for the update TT fan😊👏. Such an monotonous and waste episode…😡🥱First part was..Funny dialogue...Panni than pacha thani kudigum...Singam singila thanni  kudigum...lol.Nitish was funny today...athugaka...14 min...ithukeva Kumaran sir.😆🥱  Any way N is  paying back. Nice to see T&t after a long time. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Thanks TTFan for the lovely updates!  Glad you got to update a bit of TT today.

Lol Nitesh was really good today.  He had lots to do.  I enjoyed everything he did and the best part is GW couldn't sleep..good job NItesh...I want to see more of that.  GW's expressions were funny...but she is doubting Nitesh...hope he doesn't get caught.

Finally we see Tamil and Tulasi!  It would be good if Tamil repays Kalyani as fast as possible, Kalyani is getting short on money and she gave money to Mohan also.  I don't want to see her suffering without money.  

They need to figure something out with GW and what she is asking for...why not talk to Nitesh instead and ask what he is planning to do with his business. 

No promo this week...hoping for a good week...