Written Update 4th June 2012

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts from the same point every one was standing in khushi's room and uma was asking her why she did not opened the door suddenly, karuna started shouting at uma that u disturbed khushi .. at this point sujata tried to save uma but karuna started yelling again that first ROSIM and now uma is also disturbing her daughter in law.. she is unable to understand what their problem is .. Mataji came there and asked since when we people had started urs and mine we are united  and that's what bhardwaj house is famous for...Then mataji left and karuna took khushi to her room and she was blabbering about that no one is even allowed to do pooja.. khushi at that point thinks that this lady might ruin my plan by saying my daughter in law my daughter in law all the time .. just let me marry your son and then i will ruin the peace of this house and will convert it into a war zone.. after this she was thinking something in her room when simar came at the terrace to take the clothes and  saw the cigarette pieces there .. she called roli on seeing them but bua ji picked the phone and said roli is busy in studying so sim says its better not to disturb roli and cuts the call .. khushi saw all this from her room.. mean while karuna entered in her room and start complaining to her husband that she has no respect in the house and despite of her so much work no one appreciates her.. even mataji scolded her in front of whole family then she demanded some money from her husband as she wanted to buy sum stuff for wedding he asked her to ask mataji and leaves from there... Uma pari entered the kitchen and saw that parasad for pooja is not ready yet they wondered where sim is a.. at the same tym khushi entered sim's room and tells her that she has found some cigarette pieces and she doubts that prem is doing smoking she left simar shocked in her room.

Precap: pooja has started .. chadda called khushi and tells her that he is waiting for her outside the house
  • P. S. i am sorry for any mistakes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks...perfect summary...no need to be sorry about anything...you are doing a good favor to all the folks on IF who visit SSK forum.
Keep updating.

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepass

thanks...perfect summary...no need to be sorry about anything...you are doing a good favor to all the folks on IF who visit SSK forum.

Keep updating.

Thank you soo much for the appreciation ðŸ˜Š