Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Conflicting emotions

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Gunjan... A person who was heart broken when her mom died,threw tantrums when she had to stay at her aunt place,forgot that her dad had lost a wife her only pain was that she had lost her mom , when she came to know her dad was about to leave her she decided to sleep over it instead of confronting him. Finally her big hearted gesture where she understood that her dad had to go so she let him go without any drama. A person who feels bad gets agitated for small things but she understands the big important things in life.

Rachna a shy girl who is scared of dogs ,(lol i am ) she is ashamed of asking her relatives to go bra shopping. A girl who secretly wants the attention of the opposite sex but she does not realize it herself.she looks gorgeous with makeup but she is not allowed to wear it. She is scared when her dad raises his voice but she dint care a damn and can play and win a hockey game wearing a saree :p . A gal who could not even get ready for a party when her mom was missing but it was in her arms her mom broke down -a perfect confidante even when she herself has difficulty in stringing words in sentences.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome post..loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
i remeber my old teenage dayz, even i waz scared of bra shopping but my anger waz just like gunjan, not confronting things easily...πŸ˜†
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riva2987

awesome post..loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ

i remeber my old teenage dayz, even i waz scared of bra shopping but my anger waz just like gunjan, not confronting things easily...πŸ˜†

i agreeπŸ˜† this show takes us back to the time when we were teenagers. Yes even i was really shy the first time my mom took me out for bra shopping. Could totally relate to rachna then.