~*KTLK WU 4th June Mallu's suicide attempt*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mallu's permanent destination after she cures, should b Mental Hospital or Phyco-Jail,if anyone dares to appoint her as Doctor again...😡
TFS Aarthi...
Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely update Aarati 🤗
GoodOne thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
One thing I noticed that Nidhi says that Sandeep baagchi bought the house from her ... So hope this comes out soon
Lahana198 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank-u for the update😊
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GoodOne

Thanks for the WU

One thing I noticed that Nidhi says that Sandeep baagchi bought the house from her ... So hope this comes out soon

Even if the truth comes out now, it wont be of any use. Ashu is totally taken in by Mallu's halaat and sab kuchh usme baha jayega.

One good place for Mallu would be Jeevan Sandhya. Once Nidhi was telling Ashu that abandoned destitute people are taken care of here. That is, once she recovers fully. Otherwise she should be restrained 100% and sent to a Psychiatric ward.

I talked to a psychiatrist friend of mine, he says a patient like this running amock (even in a hospital) should be restrained with a tight rope. Hope that happens soon.

Dr Malvika
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

aarathi..thanks a lot for the update ...you girls need to be awarded for actually watching such episodes and then even making sure to update it for  all of  us here...
karajekar thumbnail
thanks ash for the wonderful update

you know after ashu comes to know that mallu sold her house for ashu i stopped there only i was not having another guts to listen tarif of mallu from ashu

sonali
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks aarthi for the update😃
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs
mallu k nautanki start ho gye