Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

TOI: Mona to remarry in Kya hua?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Mona to remarry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 5, 2012, 12.12PM IST
Read More:SONY TV|Mona Singh|Kya Huaa Tera Vaada|Karam Rajpal|Hiten Tejwani|Balaji Telefilms
Mona to remarry in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada?
Mona Singh & Hiten Tejwanihref="http://photogallery.indiatimes.com/tv/stars/hiten-tejwani-to-enter-kyaa-hua-tera-vaada/articleshow/13688914.cms" target="_blank">More Pics
Balaji Telefilms' Kya Huaa Tera Vaada on SONY TV is gearing up for some intense drama. The buzz surrounding the Singh household is Taani's wedding. But the groom in question remains a mystery. 

As Jatin Chopra aka Hiten Tejwani makes his entry on the show tonight, Taani (Priya Chauhan) will be devastated to find out that Madhav ( Karam Rajpal) and his family have not come for her proposal, rather they have come to see Jatin Chopra. When Mona breaks the news to Taani about Jatin's proposal, both Taani and Madhav get upset and angry.

Further in the episode, Jatin will unknowingly walk into Taani's room and mistake Mona for Taani. But once he realizes who Mona really is, he applauds her for her dedication towards Pradeep's family and even says he feels sorry for their marriage not working out.
Mona on the other hand is consoling Madhav and Taani when a sly Mallika (Ekta Saraiya) overhears the conversation. She along with Anushka (Mauli Ganguly) spills the beans in front of everyone, saying that Madhav is the guy who Taani was meeting secretly. They go a step further by accusing Mona of supporting the two lovers and hiding it from the family, leaving them shocked!

Also, in the upcoming episodes, Madhav and his family feel very insulted and Alok Singh (Bhuvan Chopra) aka Mona's father in-law questions her about Taani and Madhav's affair. She confirms in the positive and Mallika and Anushka smile in glee. Jatin leaves the Singh household complementing them on being a wonderful family. Mona even convinces Alok to take Taani's proposal to Madhav and his family to which he agrees.

But here's the shocking twist. In the upcoming episodes, when Alok approaches Madhav's father, Madhav refuses to marry Taani! He confesses to taking his revenge on Taani for rejecting him the first time. He even tells Mona that he helped her in getting the job to build a good boy image! Taani is numb when Madhav tells her he never loved her! This angers Pradeep a lot and he blames Mona for using his sister to get a job and landing Taani in all the mess. Mona even tries to sort out the difference with Madhav!

Anushka and Mallika take advantage of this to incite Pradeep but Alok interferes and shuts the two up! Suddenly they get a call from Jatin's family saying they want to come over and talk about the rishta! Mona decks Taani up and brings her in front of Jatin. But the real drama has only begun. The entire Singh household will be in for a shock when Jatin tells everyone that he wants to marry Mona!

When Contacted, Hiten Tejwani confirmed the news, " Yes I will ask for Mona's hand in the upcoming episodes of the show". When asked if there was marriage on the cards between Jatin and Mona, Hiten refused to comment, " At this point I am unaware so I cannot say anything".

It will be interesting to see if the two eventually get married!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OH WOW.. twist... 
seriously.. NOW..hopefully.. pradeep realizes something...
swaronilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh crap ! so many twists at the same time!!! how will we handle this excitement!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What happened to Vineet and Mona.. Their friendship was blossoming

Why so much confusing Tani and now Mona... and its ridiculous...Pradeep, Vineet and then Jatin...

I liked The Chemistry between Mona and Viineet or just keep Mona as a single mom...

Tanu Teray saab sapney toot gaye...
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
thanks for the information 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mona should definetly move on.😊 That Pradeep is a waste of space. 😡

Tfs. 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

Tanu Teray saab sapney toot gaye...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, I was expecting Mona to be paired with Vineet but this news proves it wrong, she will now marry Hiten
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so excited this is the kind of twist i was expecting... i'm dancing out of joy...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Tanu!!