PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
I love those dialogues..Only Vikram gets decent , logical lines for him.
Hey guys i want to know who's currently writing this show in fact i wanna know the names of writer,creative head and director. Please anyone who can read hindi get the info from creditsπŸ€—
I have seen lots of negative input about the show and its characters on the forum recently.
However, I am quite enjoying the show. I think the storyline is quite interesting at the present time.
Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.
every thing has to be limit ..now vicky babus character beyond the limit ..sorry to say this .😑.i understand his love for sugni ..but why this pathetic way he has to express?..  vicky babus indecent proposal makes me disrespect him more..🀒 he never loved her for sure ...pyaar sirf paane ke matlub nahi hota hai khona bhi ..vicky babu aap zara dhyaan se sikho yieh kahawat..hosh mai aao ..πŸ˜†
according to me adi and sugni should move from this paagal khana ..but hey..sugni the 2nd Theresa will never let him do that..πŸ˜’
TVS the character we were introduced to was strong who would never resort to this but would have walked away no matter what the personal cost.

Unfortunately the writers have decided to rewrite his character from being strong principle person to a man who has lost perspective and is on a destructive path because they think that is entertaining - I am not sure who finds this entertaining.πŸ˜•

Adi and Sugni should never have married as there was no reason what so ever. And if they did they should have gone as far away as possible from the rest of the family but again the writers think its entertaining to make a man watch his nephew and the love of his life have a relationship infront of him in his house - Again I am not sure who finds this entertaining.πŸ˜•
sorry to say but this show is getting silly. No offense please. I just mean that this show started off so well.sugni and tvs perfect romance became a disaster