Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy that sugini came to knew about her family & tvs ...they didn;t stretch on this ..Now she know the truth that she has only person her mother ...

Sugini was awesome today ..the way she fight with full spirit ..loved her
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Rupa I feel this is for the twist so that Sugni starts distrusting Vikram and story moves forward and also their relation moves forward as they are not the leads Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an impressive acting done by Sugni and Gulabia๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Lord confession by VS and Sugni is stunned๐Ÿ˜‰ Gulabiya is open mouthed. Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like to watch this serial.
daffodil81 thumbnail

man vikram sugni simply rock... waiting to see them hug and vicky getting romantic with her
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i'm looking forward to seeing Vik get cosy with Sugni. Is Varun Badola good with romantic scenes? Has anyone watched his previous shows? How's his chemistry with his female co-stars?
daffodil81 thumbnail

romancefan i have seen his previous shows but dont exactly remember the scenes but I think he will be good in romantic scenes... nowadays we r seeing all actors doing well in such scenes and with the awesome chemistry sugvi share it must be sizzling.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful beautiful scene ...between vikram & sugivi . So simple & realistics . No drama in between ...i have not seen such straishforward saying of love u ..in any of the these days serial .

But gulibiya face was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...whats going on . THat really made me ROFLING ๐Ÿ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Liking the role of totally in love and day dreaming TVS๐Ÿ˜‰
wonderful acting by Sugni/Gulki her eyes speak volumes Cinema me hero heroine ko bolte suna tha๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
The way she blasts her mammas loved todays episode