PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago

Waiting eagerly for tonight episode... hope sugvi meet soon
Now that Vik has convinced Sugni to stay on in the village, does he plan to give her a job on his plantation or farm? Financially support her? How is she to survive if she can't get work in the village?
just curious..is Viky really loves Innocent su..or her mom is rite about thakurs...
i am so addicted to this show. it's weird but i'd rather see vik with gulabia than sugni. at least gulabia is more his own age.
Kinara maybe in his own way he loves her par saadi Marriage does not seem his agenda

@Zafyrah I think the innocence and quick wit and her being different is what attracts VS so he is definitely  not interested in Gulabiya
🀣🀣🀣🀣  Loved VS expressions Varun is indeed a brilliant actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the looks he was giving Amu who he feels is a Kabab me haddi
Vikram 😍..what expression he gave today ..he was so bechara ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Amrita ji u spent some good time with adi too πŸ˜†

Some lines from here

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re Piya

ni re ,re re ga
ga ga ma
ma ma pa
pa ma ga re sa
sa re re sa
ga ga re
ma ma ga
pa pa ma
dha dha pa
ni ni sa sa pa
pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni
re ni sa sa sa.. . . . ..

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan

Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya
Piyaaa...

yehhh piya

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai

haaye

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan lyrics
Originally posted by sadielee

Awww!!! I'm really gr8ful! Itz beautiful!! Rahat Fateh Ali Khan,huh? Amazing! Thanx 4 d post,Chalhov.

What? huh?????????????

Can you sing better than Rahat Fateh Ali Khan???????
Then go aheadπŸ˜† Just kiddingπŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful❀️
Thanks Chalhov for writing the lyricsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ok so mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

And after so many days...a week...and am still blank on the epis from last thursday...but today I managed to catch up so am just rambling over here...

because there are some interesting aspects coming out and catching the eye...
Ofcourse...Vikram and the initial scene...Such a role reversal ...she was the unleashed one..and he the controlled one...but today...he wanted to break free of that control...and beat the headlights out of those guys...waise iiss village mein kitney nikamme log bharey padey hai...everybody is just free to follow Sugni all the time...I actually missed Bhamsukhiya...wonder why he is not being the chugalkhor aunty these days...πŸ˜›

Anyways I just loved how he said ...'Humse dosti karne ke layak toh ho nahi aap...humse dushmani toh bohot bhaari padegi'πŸ˜†...and those nitalles ...all equiped and in dozen too..still managed to back out of the fightπŸ˜†

Waise inspiite of the Sugvi scene today...
something amazing happened...Adi and Gulabiya's scene actually became the highlight...

and two dialoguees stood out for me...Gulabiya's say that she had something which Adi was searching...another signal towards the obvious??? and second Adi's promise...to Gulabiya..that he is now bounden to her by promise..and he would recompensate her deed at any point of time of his life...

and to be frank...I loved their chemistry..somehow both looked so comfortable in the frame...and the way Gulabiya actually approached the whole subject..and slowly...meticulously washed away every pain and anger in his heart..the way she actually told the story from Reshama's viewpoint ...the ways she told him that she suffered and died a horrible death...that she repented..may be that would have given a sense of justice to Adi..who thought that all the bediyas were  soulless and there was no justice in the world when his mother had to suffer so much because of a bedni who was somewhere living happily, oblivious to all their pain and suffering???

Waise I liked the dialogue when he said that how Antim Sanskar actually freed the person doing it, from all the 'bandhans' but in his case they did join him back iwth her father...and strangely it was because of a bedni...one bedni separated him..and another joined him back...

For the first time I was actually smiling seeing Hukumm and Maami...I justl ove both the actors..they act so good..that their pathetic behaviour is just sort of perfect...πŸ‘
And secondly...I loved Amu today...Hair straightening ke baad kya mast pinki pink lag rahi thi..she has  shed weight too na??? but a word to the wise...Why does she need to wear high heels inside the house tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Precap: Thankless Sister recieves a tight jhapat (verbally..and which is more fatal tooπŸ˜†) from Vikram...Wah wahπŸ˜›

PS: The post is done in super hurry..not a deep analysis...I leave that to PIG and Chalhov and Aarti and Manasi and Kamala and Rupa and everybody

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago