Phir Subah Hogi

PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner - Page 6

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ok so mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
πŸ€— ShrustiπŸ˜ƒ

And after so many days...a week...and am still blank on the epis from last thursday...but today I managed to catch up so am just rambling over here...
Looks like all of us got suddenly busy and sometimes IF seems to take more of our timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

because there are some interesting aspects coming out and catching the eye...
Ofcourse...Vikram and the initial scene...Such a role reversal ...she was the unleashed one..and he the controlled one...but today...he wanted to break free of that control...and beat the headlights out of those guys...waise iiss village mein kitney nikamme log bharey padey hai...everybody is just free to follow Sugni all the time...I actually missed Bhamsukhiya...wonder why he is not being the chugalkhor aunty these days...πŸ˜›

Bums must be busy πŸ˜‰ taking Bednis to and fro for Rai.
These people were not actually following them but came for repair work of school roof and chanced on them and then they let their tongues wag and wag sending VS BP go up and up and more so watching tears in Sugni's eyes and head bow down in shame.

Anyways I just loved how he said ...'Humse dosti karne ke layak toh ho nahi aap...humse dushmani toh bohot bhaari padegi'πŸ˜†...and those nitalles ...all equiped and in dozen too..still managed to back out of the fightπŸ˜†

I like his quiet menacing tone in which he threatens making the other two shut up

Waise inspiite of the Sugvi scene today...
something amazing happened...Adi and Gulabiya's scene actually became the highlight...

and two dialoguees stood out for me...Gulabiya's say that she had something which Adi was searching...another signal towards the obvious??? and second Adi's promise...to Gulabiya..that he is now bounden to her by promise..and he would recompensate her deed at any point of time of his life...

and to be frank...I loved their chemistry..somehow both looked so comfortable in the frame...and the way Gulabiya actually approached the whole subject..and slowly...meticulously washed away every pain and anger in his heart..the way she actually told the story from Reshama's viewpoint ...the ways she told him that she suffered and died a horrible death...that she repented..may be that would have given a sense of justice to Adi..who thought that all the bediyas were  soulless and there was no justice in the world when his mother had to suffer so much because of a bedni who was somewhere living happily, oblivious to all their pain and suffering???
Yes liked the way the scene that  was shown and Narayani seems to have put him at ease but then though the scene was good for the story and it took us further, but in the acting dept SE is lacking and he has to pull up he does look quite wooden and rigid he has to loosen up and get comfortable with his character.

Waise I liked the dialogue when he said that how Antim Sanskar actually freed the person doing it, from all the 'bandhans' but in his case they did join him back iwth her father...and strangely it was because of a bedni...one bedni separated him..and another joined him back...

For the first time I was actually smiling seeing Hukumm and Maami...I justl ove both the actors..they act so good..that their pathetic behaviour is just sort of perfect...πŸ‘
And secondly...I loved Amu today...Hair straightening ke baad kya mast pinki pink lag rahi thi..she has  shed weight too na??? but a word to the wise...Why does she need to wear high heels inside the house tooπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yes to all the other characters and Amu good good

Precap: Thankless Sister recieves a tight jhapat (verbally..and which is more fatal tooπŸ˜†) from Vikram...Wah wahπŸ˜›

PS: The post is done in super hurry..not a deep analysis...I leave that to PIG and Chalhov and Aarti and Manasi and Kamala and Rupa and everybody
VS Sister scene
Liked the dressing down in the friday's episode makes me think why her husband left her for a Bedni was she also so rigid in their relationship I can understand her being afraid of the social repercussions of VS Sugni love but still did she have to go into all that looks like she cant handle relationships and her selection of bride for VS has made a mess of VS marriage earlier πŸ˜²  the story gets interesting

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
No doubt that TVS loves his jiji as he went to placate her but for how long if she continues to talk to him in this manner  or if she tries to get him married despite him being unhappily married once and if she force ably does it again then maybe VS has to do sardhakayi of Sugni to protect her and in doing so she stays at TVS mansion and  if SE falls in love with her and marries her will it be justice for Sugni and we all can have the last laugh as she is trying to prevent her brother falling in love and finally both her brother and son will fall in love with the same bedni girl/woman ( This analysis is posted based as per the story synopsis given in different articles and websites)

OR the story of wife will be shown in flashbacks on different occasions as  it is confirmed there is a TVS's wife live or dead (more dead (I feel) as his sister talked about finding a thakur girl for him)and its also a fact that VS told Gulabiya that he will marry Sugni
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
I was giggling in the kiss scene as in my mind I was thinking of their behind the scene song ek garam chai ki pyali hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Very good episode and another dialogue SE made me think what I posted sometime back something is not right.πŸ˜†

The fight of love has started and both TVS and Sugni are fighting for it in their respective families😊 and then the society comes

Oh good Bums is back with his Rai and truck may he read we viewers were missing himπŸ˜†

I have posted this in WU also
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Chalhov,  I am blind!  I can't find the WU.  Is it posted? Can you please help me find it?

Shelly

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Shelly here is the link its in the sticky section and Arti posted it

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3056084
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks you!!! Thanks you!!! Thanks you!!!

I am blind.  I thought that was a celebration thread.   I was dieing to know what happened today. 

<3 <3

shelly

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Putija, have been wanting to post on this thread of yours! Great you started it. Haven't read other posts but I dont think I will repeat it coz it has to do with dhanuma from today's epi..

Well, here's the point. We know that when some crucial and captivating or interesting scenes appear, somebody or the other interrupts and supposedly CVs have their own logic behind it to mess it up, right? That said, what in god's name is their motive in showing Dhanuma iss tarah chori chhupe during rain romantic scene, when rest of the family is already aware of love btw SugVi!

I'm lost here. Is there someone she's going to instigate or put fuel on fire? And what is her role/character other than a daima-type for this thakur khandan? And why there's always anger/irritation/hatred in her eyes for bednis? Am I missing something? What's her connection if any with bednis? She may have been an employee, a midwife, for many years, ever since everyone was pretty young. So practically raised them (like daima and Dev in CB2). So other than that, what can she spoil or create havoc or obstacles in TVS' plans for marriage? Is she going to bhadkao big sis even though the brother has already warned her in no uncertain terms to ever disrespect HIS LOVE SUGNI ?

Of course, the only other so-called logic is CVs had to create a disturbance to avoid Vik from kissing Sug, which is commonly done even in the Bollywood movies with some exceptions like Jab We met, Raja Hindustani and very few others.

Any POV's?!

Just my 5c !! πŸ˜‰

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why is all so fascinated with Bums being back with his truckπŸ˜†

I hope madame Jiji take heed to TVS warning or be prepare to face his wrath. Vik was right when he told that thakur you can't afford to make me your enemy cause even I was afraid felt like he was talking to me. πŸ˜†

Sugni I felt your pain all people see is bedni but not a girl who wants to be with the man she loves. Sugni am going to hit you in the back of the head if you don't stop sharing everything with your GFN family.

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression

Rain scene Ooo Mee Gee ☺️ director did a fab job there. I love when Sugni said she can't think straight when she's with him πŸ˜†

the scene was very well written and Varun and Gulki did complete justice with that scene.

Somebody please sent that maid on a long pilgrimage, meddling in her employer business like she's in charge of him.

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.

Gulabiya thank you for finally opening your eyes and see your daughter is in love at the most important phase in her life and how hurt she is that the person she values most in life isn't supporting her but was more concern about being right.

Gulabiya was wrong in so many ways too cause she also don't know anything at all. I don't blame her for being close minded look and at the men she has for example. 🀒

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and give a face off with TJ & TVS πŸ˜†

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radev24

Putija, have been wanting to post on this thread of yours! Great you started it. Haven't read other posts but I dont think I will repeat it coz it has to do with dhanuma from today's epi..

Thanks Shrel Dhanuma is going overboard dont know what control she has it has not been revealed in the story so far with her big disapproving face and expressions but does seem to have some hold

Well, here's the point. We know that when some crucial and captivating or interesting scenes appear, somebody or the other interrupts and supposedly CVs have their own logic behind it to mess it up, right? That said, what in god's name is their motive in showing Dhanuma iss tarah chori chhupe during rain romantic scene, when rest of the family is already aware of love btw SugVi!
Some one is always interfereing whether Dhanuma or villagers or family members

I'm lost here. Is there someone she's going to instigate or put fuel on fire? And what is her role/character other than a daima-type for this thakur khandan? And why there's always anger/irritation/hatred in her eyes for bednis? Am I missing something? What's her connection if any with bednis? She may have been an employee, a midwife, for many years, ever since everyone was pretty young. So practically raised them (like daima and Dev in CB2). So other than that, what can she spoil or create havoc or obstacles in TVS' plans for marriage? Is she going to bhadkao big sis even though the brother has already warned her in no uncertain terms to ever disrespect HIS LOVE SUGNI ?
Lets see maybe she liked TVS wife so is antoganist maybe hates Bednis the story has to progress

Of course, the only other so-called logic is CVs had to create a disturbance to avoid Vik from kissing Sug, which is commonly done even in the Bollywood movies with some exceptions like Jab We met, Raja Hindustani and very few others.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Any POV's?!

Just my 5c !! πŸ˜‰

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Why is all so fascinated with Bums being back with his truck πŸ˜†
He does have a negative and simmering presence the way he keeps eying GulabiyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I hope madame Jiji take heed to TVS warning or be prepare to face his wrath. Vik was right when he told that thakur you can't afford to make your enemy cause even I was afraid felt like he was talking to me. πŸ˜†
TVS will be a dangerous enemyπŸ˜•

Sugni I felt your pain all people see is bedni but not a girl who wants to be with the man she loves. Sugni am going to hit you in the back of the head if you don't stop sharing everything with your GFN family.

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression

Rain scene Ooo Mee Gee ☺️ director did a fab job there. I love when Sugni said she can't think straight when she's with him πŸ˜†

the scene was very well written and Varun and Gulki did complete justice with that scene.
Very well done in terms of dialogue and acting picturisation was laughing as it was Sugni who proposed asking VS twice whether he will marry her

Somebody please sent that maid on a long pilgrimage, meddling in her employer business like she's in charge of him.

Good idea no more kabab me haddiπŸ˜†

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.

Gulabiya thank you for finally opening your eyes and see your daughter is in love at the most important phase in her life and how hurt she is that the person she values most in life isn't supporting her but was more concern about being right.

Gulabiya was wrong in so many ways too cause she also don't know anything at all. I don't blame her for being close minded look and at the men she has for example. 🀒

Lets see what happens a mother will want the best for her daughter and she is afraid that VS will not marry her

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and  give a face off with TJ & TVS πŸ˜†