PHIR SUBAH HOGI Discussion Corner - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

I was giggling in the kiss scene as in my mind I was thinking of their behind the scene song ek garam chai ki pyali hoπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Very good episode and another dialogue SE made me think what I posted sometime back something is not right.πŸ˜† chalhov...Have not seen the epi...but read that he said something is missing...and boss can you guess the first retort that entered my headπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

The fight of love has started and both TVS and Sugni are fighting for it in their respective families😊 and then the society comes Ah So Lady Gaga has gone with the wind from my hate list and Hukki and Kukki and Mukkki (Hukum, Katari and Mami🀒) are back...they dont want a marriage but a Sardhakai????????? how about doing a SarKATAI of yourself😑😑😑

Oh good Bums is back with his Rai and truck may he read we viewers were missing himπŸ˜† he is back?? OMG ...Likarsh must be on the seventh  moon..Likarsh where are you??
@ Rani...he does hold a special place along with his truckπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I have posted this in WU also
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Adi no one care what you think of Sugni and your talk about something missing you're right is called expression HAHAHAAH Rani...SAme pinch same pinch and same pinch!! I thougth the same!!!

Sugni family those fools never disappoint with there greed for money that Humkum and his jaws of a wife.  Hukki ad Kukki busy playing cards!!! Ever wonder of working your no good bones yourself??😑

Ok cv since you listen and brought back Bums, please make happy and give a face off with TJ & TVS πŸ˜†
this is sheer blackmailing RaniπŸ˜†

i just wonder..in  Bedni caste there is no marriage system? why grown up women should have sardhakayi instead legal marriage? if is like that who has permission to get married ?even in low caste women can get married and have family ..why not this bedni caste? wonder  how come hukum nikamma 's get married?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and his other buddhu bro has wife too..πŸ˜•beside  why those spineless dumb men are sitting at home and dominating or i must say waiting for to women go outside and work? not even work ..just sold herself.. but  men?what they do? doozzing,and sleeping ?πŸ˜† still this kind of system exists?
.. there is no law in that area or part  of the country? really it is sad..pathetic..
Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago

Why is all so fascinated with Bums being back with his truckπŸ˜†

Have you not read my Bamsukhiya topics? Shame Shame.

Originally posted by -Srushti-

I am here Shruti. I should be back and more active here soon this week. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kinara17

i just wonder..in  Bedni caste there is no marriage system? why grown up women should have sardhakayi instead legal marriage? if is like that who has permission to get married ?even in low caste women can get married and have family ..why not this bedni caste? wonder  how come hukum nikamma 's get married?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† and his other buddhu bro has wife too..πŸ˜•beside  why those spineless dumb men are sitting at home and dominating or i must say waiting for to women go outside and work? not even work ..just sold herself.. but  men?what they do? doozzing,and sleeping ?πŸ˜† still this kind of system exists?
.. there is no law in that area or part  of the country? really it is sad..pathetic..

All over the world in different communities there are lot of repressive traditions against women in different religions communities, countries  and this is one of them the good for nothing men eating from such income of  Bedia women whether they re sisters daughters and also in some cases wives the rich upper class men exploiting such women and in closed community or village there will  be offspring also from this unions who will also have Thakur blood in them like Sugni

Even if there are laws against such practices the arm of law does not reach them and they are ruled by village panchayats which at most times support the rich and mighty as they themselves come from such groups like TJSD in this story.

Yesterday in some channels there was a story of a girl who is a lecturer and with job who refused to accept her childhood/infant  marriage and wanted to break free but the village panchayat gave judgement giving the right to the husband to kidnap her and bring her back and spend the family life with the reluctant wife.πŸ˜• the channel was asking the govt to intervene and despite having police protection many times  the panchayat wins over a longer time and families give in as they are also part of the village otherwise they are socially ostriched  and they are unable to bear the pressure and even if they are ready sometimes the boy/girls are murdered πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Kinara another point I wanted to add and then the actual diety is a woman God for both Thakurs and Bednis SIta mayya
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
The last part of today episode was nothing less of pure excellence πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Writers you have a GEM of actors in this show please continue to come up with well written tracks that will bring justice these amazing actors.

I think it was srusthi that called it before that Sugni is the fire cracker version of gulabiya. I love Gulabiya today a determined mother who is out there to protect her daughter from    πŸ’”

Gulabiya was calm and cool while explaining her fear for daughter due to society differences and when TVS said get to the point of your visit the mother changed to a tigress and wanted a promised from the man who claimed want to spent the rest of his life with her daughter that he will marry her. TVS too with his determine stand looked straight in Gulabiya eyes without wavering and said yes I will marry Sugni at the appropriate time.   

I have no words to express but just Narayani & Varun   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The last part of today episode was nothing less of pure excellence πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . Writers you have a GEM of actors in this show please continue to come up with well written tracks that will bring justice these amazing actors.

Rani I have the same thoughts the dialogues were good the scene was good Tha actors superb others just faded beside these two the distraught mother who is worried about her daughter's life and the calm reassuring Thakur who promised he will marry her daughter at the right time in front of his family and did not let anyone interfere Clap

I think it was srusthi that called it before that Sugni is the fire cracker version of gulabiya. I love Gulabiya today a determined mother who is out there to protect her daughter from    πŸ’”

Gulabiya was calm and cool while explaining her fear for daughter due to society differences and when TVS said get to the point of your visit the mother changed to a tigress and wanted a promised from the man who claimed want to spent the rest of his life with her daughter that he will marry her. TVS too with his determine stand looked straight in Gulabiya eyes without wavering and said yes I will marry Sugni at the appropriate time.   

I have no words to express but just Narayani & Varun   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am waiting to watch  this show which has caught my interest I wanted to catch the background verses/song but did not get time the ones which were in the background when TVS was giving his promise. Maybe will catch up this sunday.
Originally posted by chalhov

All over the world in different communities there are lot of repressive traditions against women in different religions communities, countries  and this is one of them the good for nothing men eating from such income of  Bedia women whether they re sisters daughters and also in some cases wives the rich upper class men exploiting such women and in closed community or village there will  be offspring also from this unions who will also have Thakur blood in them like Sugni

Even if there are laws against such practices the arm of law does not reach them and they are ruled by village panchayats which at most times support the rich and mighty as they themselves come from such groups like TJSD in this story.

Yesterday in some channels there was a story of a girl who is a lecturer and with job who refused to accept her childhood/infant  marriage and wanted to break free but the village panchayat gave judgement giving the right to the husband to kidnap her and bring her back and spend the family life with the reluctant wife.πŸ˜• the channel was asking the govt to intervene and despite having police protection many times  the panchayat wins over a longer time and families give in as they are also part of the village otherwise they are socially ostriched  and they are unable to bear the pressure and even if they are ready sometimes the boy/girls are murdered πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

Kinara another point I wanted to add and then the actual diety is a woman God for both Thakurs and Bednis SIta mayya
yes this is thing surprised ..and shocked me..sometimes wonder do they really followers of Sita? this panchayet system should be banned from this villages.. ..Govt.should involve and strict in this weird rules,traditions which has been  made by so called panchayet ..still humans are live in stone age kind of situation in that part of the world.. and other part of the world r fighting for useless thing make ppl lives miserable..very sad..
and that news really shocking putija...really sad...
Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
I always used scratch my head πŸ€” so  AHH Now I think I can decipher the dialogue 0f VS I will marry Sugni at the appropriate time either a divorce is required or some legal issues have to be taken care off I was thinking that maybe the wife must be in coma and not actually dead as believed by all family members but here after yesterday what Amu was telling Sugni looks like another possibility is that she could be insane too.