Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 5th June Story of Lingodbhava

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Bahurupa trys to throw the baby, but she rolls inside the Jwalamukhi, but doesn't fall inside, is saved by the baby, who is holding  just a strand of her hair. She joins her hand to baby says Mate, you have fulfilled your promise,have freed me from the curse, Now I can go back to Swarga. I wanted to kill you but you haver released me from  the curse.

Bahurupa turns into Apasara. She joins her hands thanking Mate again. & gose up in Swarga.

Brhmaji, vishnuji, Naradaji are viewing this from Sky. Rishi Markandeya with Rishi Atri & rishi Kashyap are watching this event on Earth near baby Parvati, they too join hands seeing her Leela. They take her to Mena & Himavan, who are very happy seeing their daughter safe.

Naradji appears, tells Mena & Himavan to rest assured, no one can harm your daughter, she is capable of protecting herself. She will be called Parvati. he tells Himavan to keep Parvati in rishi Dadhichi's aashram, there she will know about Shivji & Shivatva. As he will be fighting with Nagas for a long time. Mena & Parvati will be secure in their aashram. Mena is reluctant says Nagas are Shiv-believers, how can she live with Shivites. Vishnuji will protect them. Rishi Kashyap tells her right now Taraksur is troubling everyone on Earth. All the Devatas are living in their respective Lokas, only Shivji lives on Earth. So they will be protected with the Shivites.

Markandeya rishi tells a Shiv-katha to Mena & Himavan, which may change Mena's views about Shivji. This is the story of the Lingodbhava, the  very first appearance of  the Shivlinga. At that time there was no water, Earth, air , Aakash. Purush & Prakriti's union was not possible. From the divine light, Vishnuji appears, from his navel, Brhmaji seated on Lotus appears. After many years of searching inside the lotus stem, Brhmaji opens his eyes, seeing Vishnuji says he is happy to see someone who has come after him. They both start arguing about who is greatest among them,  a bright pillar appears in between them & starts growing. A voice from the pillar tells them the one who finds out how big is this bright pillar will be the greatest. Brhmaji starts looking for the beginning of the pillar, finds Ketaki flower on the way, tells her to be a witness of him finding the beginning. Vishnuji searches for the end but couldn't find it, he thought Brhmaji must have found the beginning of this pillar, will ask him. He goes back. Vishnuji asks Brhmadev  about his search. Brhmaji says yes, you can ask this Ketaki flower, who says yes. Shivji appears says it's a lie. He asks Vishnuji, what is your answer Narayan? Vishnuji says the one who is Ananta, how can his Aadi & Anta be found. This Pilar of fire is Ananta. Shivji tells Brhmaji, you will be  the creator of this Universe but will never be worshipped. In your ego of knowledge of liberation, you have ignored the fact. Whereas Narayan will be always worshipped, will be preserver of the Universe created by you. You both have appeared from me, this pillar of fire. This Ketaki flower who lied will never be used in my worship. Brhmaji asks Aadinath-Shivji to forgive him, he will always be thankful for removing his ignorance.

Rishi Marlandeya asks Mena now all her doubts must be cleared. Himavan tells her to be with the rishis till he is back from the war. Mena says my daughter will be always a Vishnu devotee. Don't try to make her a Shiva devotee by teaching her about Shivatva. Rishi Markandeya tells her devotees are not made they just become one.

Precap: Tarakasur tells his solders to go & search for Parvati if failed they will be killed.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
maina is turning out 2 be female daksh.first daksh was against shiv and wanetd sati 2 be vishnu bhakt.now maina too wants parvati 2 be vidhnu bhakt and not shiv bhakt.probably she is angry wid shiv rejecting her daughter ganga.jst like daksh,maina will be da biggest hurdle in shiv-parvati marriage.
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!

Maina will object to Shiva's appearance...during the wedding, Shiva changes his appearance to pacify her (in one version)...what's with these mothers and such superficiality???? ๐Ÿ˜†
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU minu...:)...wowww baby is showing divinity since childhood...:)...one thing is confusing me...why cvs r making a female version of Daksh...???.. Wat I knw is Mena getting scared of marrying her daughter to Shiv due to His vairagi roop during marriage time...both parents n daughter were devoted to Shivji I guess...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Eww they showed the baby chewing hair eewww eewww
btw: Menaka's distrust of shiv was right,.
So Pitamaha was born grandpa?๐Ÿ˜†
Btw he was really looking cute when he got caught, me likey!

the linga story was nice.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Minaxi thanks for the awesome update...๐Ÿ˜Š

epi was good, lingadbhava story ws nice little parvati ws too cute...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bt this maina realy looks like female daksh...
Edited by sukhi... - 11 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The baby is chooo chweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ Coming to the episode Lingodbhava was explained well!!! but yet again the creatives of the show are taking liberty of twisting the tale according to their wishes as far as I know Himavan and his wife never had any problems in getting their daughter married to Shiva.. But here they r unnecessarily making Mena/Maina a negative character  not liking this one bit.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderous na!! Apsara and Daayans keep zipzaaping ๐Ÿ˜†from idhar to udhar..and why are they destroying every female character?? ?This is the same Maina ...who actually had told Himavan to do his Dharmayudha and save Sati's pind๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•and now she has turned Anti Shiva๐Ÿ˜•...when she knows that the child is Adishakti๐Ÿ˜•...Shivji ke naseeb hi phutey hai...he always has a tough task with his MILs...poor man has to give so many examinations to get in their good books...now let us see Himavan also does a 'Dakshu' act..I am missing him SO much๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for the update Minaxi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tan

I thought it funny that the baby just held a few strands of hair and that was enough to keep Bahurupa from falling.  She would normally have had to hold on to her entire hair.  Must have been fun for Parvati, since babies love pulling hair of people whose hair is long enough to be pulled.  And yeah, it was funny, she putting the hair in her mouth ๐Ÿ˜†

So now Meena is a female Daksha - wants her daughter to be a Vaishnav?  Poor Parvati will have to take a third birth now, and her dad will be whoever played Ashwatthama or Shalya in BRCM ๐Ÿ˜†

It was also too coincidental that the rishis happened to be right there, as did Himavan and Meena.  Also, Meena has hardly got Parvati back in her lap then the rishis ask her to just stay w/ them while Himavan goes to war.  Can't the CVs at least show a break in any of these events?

On the linga story, I was surprised that they showed this story at this stage.  It would have made sense to show it in the beginning of this serial, when Daksha was brooding over Shiva cutting off Brahma's 5th head, w/o explaining the context.  Actually this story is the reason Brahma is not worshipped - we discussed it in pg 2 of the Doubts & Discussions thread, as it was the first question in that threat that Shruti had posed.

I've never heard of Himavan going on war campaigns.  If anything, he was a very involved father, and Parvati grew up under his guidance, not Markandeya's.  It was he who took Parvati to Shiva, and that's how she got interested in him.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tannipartner

Eww they showed the baby chewing hair eewww eewww

btw: Menaka's distrust of shiv was right,.
So Pitamaha was born grandpa?๐Ÿ˜†
Btw he was really looking cute when he got caught, me likey!

the linga story was nice.

'

@ bold...hahahahaha True Tanni...he looked so funny giving those weird proudy expressions..no wonder he is the progenitor of Dakshu!!!