Thendral Tuesday- June 5, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm first!! πŸ˜Š
Thanks Vjayam for the fantastic updateπŸ€—

Wat a boring episode!!! Thank God this CP doesn't wanna marry Prabha...😲I thought she would wanna enjoy Bhu's sothu till end in the name of marrying prabha, but I'm happy. This GW 😑🀬 don't know what to say!! what a shameless creature!!! Madam wants 10K from each son!! why doesn't she go beg or rob for money somewhere...really Niteesh has to bring her streets! As soon as I saw this 🀬 entering TA bank kalachufying her hair πŸ€’ I skipped it till the end...
Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeya for the superfast Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

TA iruthalum over confidence on his mom thinking that she will oblidge to his advice aa? Immediately dialed to his mom.

This GW will go to any extent to get money. Appadi thaan santhosam to insult TA infront of everyone...Grrr.. Including that she has to spoil Thulz name everywhere😑. Appadiyay Pei look with open hair. Is this open hair indication that Charu track is coming and they can both danc eiwht open hair nowπŸ˜•. Rofl.. she was telling eppadiyavathv she will beg and get money from TA vaam. This is soon going to happen nu theriyama she is talking..πŸ˜›.

CP took took a best decision in life. B shamelessly wants CP to marry Prabha so that she will get a company to fight againt Sundari. Eppadiyo Prabha escapedπŸ˜ƒ.
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Tnx jeya for the lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ

age 2min T&T scene ana athuvum nalle scene illeπŸ˜”

Bhuvana today vanthu ore oppary. Hug vere enne kodumay!🀒

GW patti enne sollonum endu kude theriala. 🀬 GW urupadathu!
Ava sollu ra vaam ''enthe magan a kevele paduthe matheen'' 🀒solli thu enne ippe ava senjeva?😑
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                      Thanks Vjayam for the update.

GW behaved like a cheap low class lady 😑😈 in today's episode who even went to the extent of damaging her son's and DIL's name πŸ˜” in the bank for getting the demanded money from her son   which the fools of that bank also believed πŸ˜²πŸ€” and I don't know as to how TA is going to solve the problem πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ caused by his useless mother πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’ . Lets wait and see 😍 .
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Vijayam!
Does GW ever know the difference between a son and xxx?🀬 
How can she say, "Un pondatti matum sogusa valanum.."???😑😑
Entha oorula hostel ivalo azhaga iruku?πŸ˜›
Mamiyar marumakan onscreen romance restarteda?
Expected Sooruthi to reject Praba! Kind of reminded me of my TNY storyπŸ˜†!
First time Sooruthi urupadiya dress panirka!πŸ₯±
GW #@&%*🀬!!!
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

GW is so disgusting ... could any mother be like that ????
Dhevuda !!!

Need to see how TA is going to react to this situation.  

Where is GW mapillai sir ... Nitish has to really treat this lady better ... 

Now Bhuvana is realizing that she is going to be nowhere soon...  she will sure plan something seriously bad...

Wait & Watch ...
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Vijayam for the update!
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijayam for the updateπŸ‘. Cp is smart she does not want to fight a loosing battle. She knows that Prabha is not her type and Bhuv will be kicked out ASAP. Thulz should now visit  Bhuvs house and her nelamai. As far as GW is concerned TA and Puvi should start taking about her everywhere as if she shows up with her saga then atleast people will know the other side of the story.
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘Thanks Vjayam for the lovely update!!!πŸ‘

So GW put her cheap plan into action ... it was just so yuck!!!😑  The peon with his big eyes was too good with his side comment ... πŸ˜†

I wish TA had been there to see how well his dear mother could act ... 🀒 wonder what TA could do to put back things in order at the bank

Nit can now do a tit for tat ... innocently act and take his mamiyar's manam out ... by going to the street .. and telling the true story about his mamiyar GW ...🀣

CP was good today ... she emoted well ... when she spoke in favour of Bhu and also when she spoke why she cannot marry Prabha for Bhu's sake ... well so Prabha's line is clear ... maybe she will change and get hitched with Akhil ... πŸ˜‰

Bhu was just so irritating ... crying crocodile tears ... and trying to ruin Prabha's life ... and planning ways to drive TPS and co. out of the house ...πŸ˜•
Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago