PSH WU 5 JUN 12 Sardhakayi of Gulabiya arranged

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the updates.
Thanks so much for the update!

So does this mean Vikram's not married? Woohooo!🥳
Thanks for the update

Ok so is clarify today that TVS isn't married, I guess CV changed the angle of the wife.
Thanks Chalhov Deary For The Update
Thanks Chalhov..for the wondrous update

You know the way they mentioned Vikram's marital status actually put me on guard...how long are they going to keep this wy!!!
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Thanks Chalhov..for the wondrous update

You know the way they mentioned Vikram's marital status actually put me on guard...how long are they going to keep this wy!!!

Still not clear to me whether he is unmarried of something happened between him and his wife😕 Just watched the retelecast again got the same feeling.
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

Still not clear to me whether he is unmarried of something happened between him and his wife😕

Exactly...even  I wondered the same... wish it is not an estranged wfe coming back from the dead after Sugni and Vikram's story actually start waala funda
TVS was not married ..i knew it..😊
y the hell cvs will show him married ? jiske saath sugi ki ishq hone wala hai?😆oh well u never know those thakurs..😆
anyway chalhov for ur WU...
God bless u👏

Edited by Kinara2 - 11 years ago
thanks for update !!😊

i know it is not cleared that vikram is married or unmarried or something is happened between him and his wife but now at least  we have a  ray of hope that may be he can become the male lead  if cvs are reading our forum and had change their minds !!😊

and if he is not married then i'll be like 😍🥳

Lets see how the story unfolds !!! and now sugni will not let gulabiya's sardhakai to be done !😃 
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago