aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My first attempt at WU...pardon the spelling errors if any. Though I admire Shakespeare, cant vouch that my admiration will show up grammatically and prose wise. Take a few liberties while typing. Open to changes if you folks think will make this better.

My individual thoughts are in red just to help differentiate from the episode.

Episode begins with monas FIL welcoming the Chopras...Jatins parents. Mallika joins in with some sugar talk. Meanwhile the parents esp. the mother start praising their son...his attributes and of course..Mallika...joins in again buttering the mom with Jatins praises.

Cut to Jatin's entry...all gladiator like.
The music in the BG was funny...almost like a military commander inspecting his troops. The whole family joins in welcoming Jatin. Mallika again leapfrogs over others in introducing the family...man...she is a real piece of work...where does god find time in making these pieces or namooney as we say in hindi.

As expected...she is exhuding prasie for Pradeep and Anushka...as VP and owner of the company...oh yeah??? How about introducing him as the local office creep who slept his way to the VP post?

Then of course...drum roll music begins again...FIL says Anushka is not Pradeep's wife...it is Mona...and she is the personal associate of the partner who holds a 51% stake. Touche...then back comes Aushka...MOna is ex-wife...divorce proceedings are on...She is only name  sake DIL...then the shocker...Pradeep praises Mona and her love for her SIL...

After all this you think any sane person or family would say the next sentence..." Kafi bhara pura family hai aapka...bahut pyaar hain ek doosre main..". WHAT????? Were they listening to what I was or were they drugged with vicodin?

Mona goes in to get Taani who is all lovey dovey with Maadhav and gets a shock when Mona reveals that some other family is here to see her. Taani explains to Madhav that she is not aware of this while Maadhav is all aag baboola with Tani...Tani keeps explainingand the tennis match of you did know...no...I didn't know...keeps going on.

In the meanwhile...Mallika tells Anushka that Tani is seeing someone and she is dying to see the drama when the whole Tani Madhav episode explodes...and her second reason is waiting to
explore FIL's room to see what is in the will. ANushka chides her about her obsession with the will. Mallika blows her away saying she wants to know how much will Mona get...Anushka is all up and about...no...Mona should not get anything...so the two sati savitris decide to tie up to find the will.

Tani-Madhav are still debating...Mona comes in and asks WU? Tani explains to Mona...Mona says understand the situation...think about dad...hurry up and come out soon...

Monas FIL is meanwhile exhorting the new sambandhis parents to eat...Jatin praises the chole bature...Suhasi praises Mona...FIL joins in...she is our daughter...Jatin declares that Monas hands are magical. mona gives medicines to FIL...who is all praise for Mona's work in the kitchen. Suhasi says Mona is our alarm clok...Mona is this and that...And then they all will wonder why Jatin likes Mona? Hello...Cuckoo..Cuckooo...

Jatin describes his views on marriage which Mallika first chides and then does a 180 degree to praise it when she knows it is his view also...Jatin smirks at her and then describes the adarsh bharatiya naari...blah blah...basically he describes Mona...FIL is nervous as Tani does not match up to that list..which Mallika also mentions.

The new family asks for Tani...Mallika says wait...let Jatin and Tani meet...hoping he runs into Tani and Madhav...Mona gives the OMG look...Mona runs into the room and tells Tani and Madhav who are still playing their verbal tennis match...and asks Madhav to hide. Jatin enters and mistakes Mona for Tani and Mona says...will bring her in...pl wait.

Jatin talks to Mona and starts her gun gaan...based on what he has seen...says she is the ideal dream girl wife...and wonders why Pradeep left her...

Jatin...just ask him
 buddy...he is right down the hall.

Mona is like okkk...now what do Ido? 

Episode ends...

Pre-cap: Mona buttoning Pradeeps shirt while Anushka and Mallika see it...cue drumroll music. God...dont they have any other music to play?

Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry folks...just read it again...better with spell check next time. Didnt have time to read it before posting. Not a born typist.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ty for the update. It was very well done. 👏
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Praveen. u have done it very well. 👏
summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Well-written, your comments in red were so funny!
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what kind of family is it.. the boy is here for Tani so talk about her only.. you can do mona's gun gaan later on..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isn't Jatin acting a little despo about Mona...abhi toh aaya hai Taani ko dekhne...and he is already singing Mona Puraan!
And I was cracking up while reading your comments, aa 07...too good.
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU...u did a great job 😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is quite a different ud from what I usually read but I like it. Thanx
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Update, keep it up 👍🏼