Amrit Manthan

WU 5th June 2012 ** Daba sealed**

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

[MEMBERSONLY]

Hey friends back with the update. The episode was awesome as usual . hope I am able to put  it into words.

******Written Update********

Episode starts of from Nimrit shouting at Agham and he pulls out the multi-coloured bangles.(bangles are beautiful). He says thank you whilst showing the bangles and she is shocked. He says all I want to say is thank you. He explains that he wanted to buy a present with the profit and it was so less so hence bangles. He says I never got you anything when we got married. She says in the circumstances we got married it was understandable and these bangles are in reality my marriage bangles and I will wear them all the time and will never room them. He puts bangles on her and she looks at them awww. He says they are all different colours and she says good they will match everything I wear. She wakes up with alarm and admires her bangles and then agham. ( agham looks so cute asleep.

Nimrit has had a shower and tries to wake agham up by touching him. He moves slowly as if to say he needs more sleep. He grabs her arm and pulls her towards him and she falls. They stare at each other and he says app yahaan kya kar rahi hai, she gets up and sorts herself out. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3958/69754937.jpg]" />

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She gets up and falls again on him. The towel is stuck under him and he pulls it out. She says get up inspectors are coming today. He says I am not having a shower and she says what you will not. He then nods saying I will. Nimrit comes out and says she is going to the daba as inspectors are coming to make sure all halth and safety measures are being followed. Agams mother says take agham with you. In raj mahal the servent informs Amrit about the inspection and she has a wicked smile. There Aghams spills water on his face and he says are meri maa. He sees his mother and says sach main meri maa hai. She informs him nimrit has gone alone to get vegetables. He is shocked and runs ut and says if nimrit asks say I have had a shower and his mom laughs. (he looks so cute)

In mahal rani is in the locker and Amrit says how dare you steal the money and she says you got the money because you are in this mahal. Amrit says you have no status and don't you threat me , you have no status and you are just a joke. They both argue and Rani says Nimrit will believe me if I tell her the truth. Amrit laughs at this and says if you do , you will have to pay for it. She snatches the keys of the queen who then leaves after Amrit says do you want to stay in prison all your  life.

Nimrit is bargaining and the salesman is not listening , as soon as agham comes he agrees. Nimrit says I don't want it,Agham says give it her at the price she wants. She packs it all and Agham pays. Nimrit says we have lots of things to do and informs him places where discount is available. They put everything at daba. She says write the item and price on the board. They both are writing it together. Amrit walks in and is angry to see them. She has a bag and is smirking.(she has planned something but im sure agham will manage her). Amrit saysi will help. A man comes with Daba board and she asks what is the name of the Daba and she is angry to hear this but puts her fake smile on.

They put the board on and Amrit says its not nice colour and Agham says look at with good nazar. She walks over and deliberately kicks the chair and the men sorting the board lose control. Agham goes and saves the board from falling and nimrit helps him. Amrit wants to do something before Agham comes into the kitchen. She walks in with bad and pretends to drop her bag and kneels down to pick it up. She opens the bag but then nimrit comes in with the tea and she says go and give it to Agham. Nimrit goes and Amrit takes out a tin and places it under one of the bags. She says I have placed the trap now lets see  how you save your daba. She does her trade mark fringe move lol.

The inspector has come and he asks them to show him around. Nimrit shows them around. He looks around checking everything. He says everything is nice and clean, just as he is about to leave he notices the bag and enquires what in there. Agam tells and takes the inspector there. They notice the bottles of wine and are shocked. They say we don't know how they got here and he looks at Amrit and realises what happens. He says I will have to do investigation but you cant run the daba until the investigation is not over. Amrit smiles as she has succeeded. The inspector seals the place and it ends on Aghams face.

Precap: Amrit sends money to inspector on aghams name to bribe him who is angry… ohh no what is going to happen now. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for the update dear😛
loved agni moment😳
hate amrit😡
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Good and bad moments for Agni but i'm sure nimrit will win over her evil sister..
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hopefully nothing goes per plan for amrit. i hope the inspector argues back and doesn't get influenced by the money. hmm .. where is the money coming from anyways? lol. ohhh amrit. totally wasting her time in ruining people rather than getting up on her own two feet to do some work and help out the mansion. ugh
hurts to see agam gain courage... and give up hope when such things happen (when the daba was a complete mess).

love love loveeed the scene of nimrit & agam. he truely is a cutiee