5th June:WU: Hoton pe bas tera naam hai-AshNi

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahlad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for update just reading ... i'm really angry with asutosh... he should atleast ask nidhi... oh god whats going on... tomorrow malluma will asked to sleep with them does he will agree to that tooo😑 man ... just going to read and see if i can watch then otherwise...

why he need to bring her his homeee???????????????????????????????????

my stomac is hurting ..because i got so mad at Asutosh .. getting really mad... why he needs to bring her home ... now i'm 100% sure as i said  mallu will be kabab main haddi woh bi kabhi na jaane wali... or nidhi or ashu main se kishi ki jaan leke hi rahegi yeh haddiii

i hate it .. whats a point of giving nice romantic hot dance or scene when its going to  go in drain...
Edited by nigahlad - 11 years ago
aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok @ least it is official now...KP ji is completely off his rockers...And so is our poojaniya Ashu ji...On the other hand...Kuch to log kahenge from a completely different angle. Log will begin to talk I guess of Ashu-Mallu sambandh in a shaadi shuda house...

Always felt...Dr A needed to have his head examined pronto...today just confirmed it.
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigahlad

thank u for update just reading ... i'm really angry with asutosh... he should atleast ask nidhi... oh god whats going on... tomorrow malluma will asked to sleep with them does he will agree to that tooo😑 man ... just going to read and see if i can watch then otherwise...

why he need to bring her his homeee???????????????????????????????????

me too scared.i wish she becomes more mad
purplegrapes thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa07

Ok @ least it is official now...KP ji is completely off his rockers...And so is our poojaniya Ashu ji...On the other hand...Kuch to log kahenge from a completely different angle. Log will begin to talk I guess of Ashu-Mallu sambandh in a shaadi shuda house...

Always felt...Dr A needed to have his head examined pronto...today just confirmed it.

didnt expect this angle.KP is insane.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Woho... 'Hoton pe bas' being played in BG ...well wasnt this the SONG we all had VOTED for πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Ž
purplegrapes thumbnail
i feel ashu should have asked nidhi about taking mallu home.very bad
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaar eh mallu wantedly planning ke hisab se kar rahi hai...sabkuch...
purplegrapes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Woho... 'Hoton pe bas' being played in BG ...well wasnt this the SONG we all had VOTED for πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Ž

whats the use?its going to be interrupted
ritu3kumar thumbnail
so today also no episode😭😭😭😭