• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Raavee & Rocky feel the exam heat in Parvarrish

Purva Desai, TNN | Jun 6, 2012, 12.38PM IST
Read More:SONY TV|Shweta Tiwari|Rupali Ganguly|Raavee|Parvarrish
Raavee & Rocky feel the exam heat in Parvarrish
ParvarrishMore Pics
In Parvarrish- Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi onSONY TV, Rocky (Tapasvi Mehta) and Raavee(Aanchal Munjal) are feeling the exam heat. 

As rocky and Raavee are preparing for their exams, they start to feel the pressure from their respective parents. What viewers will now see is how Pinky and Sweety approach their children's examinations. On tonight's episode, papapji aka Rajesh Puri is worried with Sweety's ( Shweta Tiwari) ways and tries convincing her that her entire approach towards Rocky's exams is wrong. Rocky even tells his mother that the guide books are wrong but Sweety is thrilled with them and wants more of these books in order to get Rocky to study.

Meanwhile in the Ahuja household, when Pinky ( Rupali Ganguly) finds out that Raavee's examination centre is far from home, she does a dharna in front of the board officials but eventually gets her way when the centre is changed. Jeet (Vishal Singh) sees that his daughter Raavee is studying very hard and is disappointed when he finds out that she's using a guide book to study and prevents her from doing so. But Pinky is not one to give up so easily! She sneaks the guide books into Raavee's room and tells her to study from it.

Also in the upcoming episodes, we will see a shocked Sweety who will find out that her son Rocky had sold off his guide books. Says Rocky aka Tapasvi, "Mom (Sweety) wants me to study according to her ways and I don't agree. I try telling her my perspective but she's not ready to understand". Simultaneously, when Jeet goes to wake up Raavee at 4am, he's baffled to see Raavee revising her portion even in a state of sleep and voices his concern to Pinky. Finally, when Sweety takes Raavee and Rocky's spot test, Raavee scores poorly and feels bad that she's letting her mother down.

With Pinky and Sweety refusing to understand their children's burden, is this just a case of bad parenting?

Thanks for the article, every child and parent has to go through this pressure in his/her life Edited by Priyank. - 11 years ago
t4s!!

dis track was absolutely necessary!
Thanks for the article !! 😃

Guide books are not at all useful in 10th standard.. I saw a promo where Pinky is forcing Raavi to go through the guide books and Jeet is telling her to clear the basics.. Upto 12th, it's more important to clear the basics..

Wayyy to go Rocky and Jeet ! 👍🏼 Pinky and Sweety are totally wrong in this
Thanks for Sharing!!
looking forward to see what is going to happen!!!!
hope its better than wat was shown last week!!!!

dis track is going really gud...although i think a lil dramatic but den its television u hv to dramatise everything...!!!

tfs...😊

thank you parvarish for highlighting this real problems of a student's life and parenrt's ambitions