Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

6/6 gunjan feels insulted,decides to run away

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Daya gets to know gunjan is still here,he screams at shayl which gunjan listens. He says that gunjan s bad influence should not change rachna
she comes into the room and closes the door. Rachna tries to make gunjan understand and says everyone loves her and dad is short tempered and not bad. Gunjan throws cushions in the room.

Mayank s mom s head is aching actually she is acting 😆 she and sangeeta talk that gunjan should not stay here. If she falls in love it will be trouble as she comes from mumbai so she is forward. Pihu ie rachna s sister will be coming in some days. Mayank s mom is angry that gunjan is living in her son s room who will be coming next week. Gunjan overhear s the conversation where she is called a headache by the women of the house and she cries her heart out. Shayl give her a cup of coffee as she does not like tea. Gunjan questions shayl why is she acting and behaving so nicely. She asks her to tell what s in her heart and orders her to go.
Gunjan makes a plan to run away with some guy but her phone runs out of battery. She tries finding her charger but cant. In the process of finding it she ends up finding a letter and some cd s left for her by her mom. Then she proceeds to search for both charger and computer . She finds both and is amazed that a computer is kept like a prized possession with so many covers on it. Sangeeta sees her sitting on the computer and is angry.   
PRECAP: no precap Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont blame Gunjan if she has been acting rude...its so difficult for a girl of her age to adjust if shes thrown in midst of people completely stranger to her and made aceept the fact that she has to stay over there all time . Plus every1 in shayls family excluding herself and rachna has been giving rude treatment to gunjan. is being from mumbai by default means girls wouldnt behave properly?  ...how can she behave goody goody in such a situation! my heart aches for her and I hope she knows the secert behind her Moms wish soon (for gunjan to be at shayls care)   so that it would at least lift this feeling of being thrown from her mind
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pari2386

<font color="#330000">I dont blame Gunjan if she has been acting rude...its so difficult for a girl of her age to adjust if shes thrown in midst of people completely stranger to her and made aceept the fact that she has to stay over there all time . Plus every1 in shayls family excluding herself and rachna has been giving rude treatment to gunjan. is being from mumbai by default means girls wouldnt behave properly? ...how can she behave goody goody in such a situation! my heart aches for her and I hope she knows the secert behind her Moms wish soon (for gunjan to be at shayls care) so that it would at least lift this feeling of being thrown from her mind</font>

yeah am with you. I hope the time she sees the cd s she will be in a better mind frame. Everyone except shayl and rachna are down right mean to her.