Balika Vadhu

WU 6/6- Anandi's truth revealed in front of shiv!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi looked so cute in the dream sequence.. :)
Edited by msnautanki - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

🤣🤣 - Shiv bechara gets no credit for being her saviour not even in Anandi's dreams, while behind Jagiya she still screams! 

I don't get it btw... if they were not going to show his face then why oh why was Sid fixing his hair in the SBS or whatever video?   

Man - Shiv is gonna have to work really really really hard to melt Anandi's heart.  Glad he is contemplating the direct approach.  So Shiv! 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
because it was sid on the horse ,,.. and Anandi realizes in her dream that its not jagya so they had to make sid sit on the horse to give that 'dream boy' his physique eheheh

I was thinking that, they would not show his face.

Remember the movie of Kajor and Ajay devgan, amm I forgot its name where she comes from france to INdia on plane and then she has this constant dream of some dude and eventually she sees ajay devgan and is surprised ( the song was ajnabi thu mujhko ithna bata...) something like that.

Anywayzzz they will show his face once she starts feeling something for him... watch and then Jagya loser will be out of the picture COMPLETELY YAYY!!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Suchi - Pyaar toh hona hi tha?  I vaguely remember that Ajay-Kajol movie... it was CHEESSY and so superficial.  But, I get what you are saying.  Its dream progression... first time her face got covered in dupatta when the rider got closer.  Now the rider rescues her... then she will see his face. 

@Khushi - please describe the push ups in detail!☺️  Much appreciated since I won't be watching for quite awhile yet.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
DS is so cute!! She was waiting with shoes and water early in the morning for Anandi!!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wu done...!!
@anjana...
shiv was in white and did one hand push ups...lookind damn handsome...ab aur kya detail bataun☺️😆
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update Khushi..

dream sequence was gr8t!!..just didn't like the bhikhari at starting😆...i thought they will show shiv's face! ...so why has anandi seen shiv in her dream? 😍...i think somewhere in her mind she liked the way shiv supported her!!...the promo was so misguiding!😡...anandi was not thinking about shiv before the dream sequence!...loved DS today!! 😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

wu done...!!

@anjana...
shiv was in white and did one hand push ups...lookind damn handsome...ab aur kya detail bataun☺️😆

You are not getting off that easy!  One hand push-ups!😍  Now -detail mein batao what exactly he was wearing?  Sleeveless T-Shirt? Tight? Jogging pants? what what what? kya kya kya!😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Shiv looked so handsome tonight 😍