Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

~*KTLK Update 6th June Nidhi Sizzles *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Aarathi...The time is coming soon Fr Ashu to decide-if he should continue to have this responsibility for indefinite time or Mallu should b sent Fr treatment!!
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Arati... So track is going as expected... Ah! Mallu maa...
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am scared, that when nidhi eventually gets fed up , she is gonna explode, and offer ashu an ultimatum, Mallika and his dosti or or her and their relationship. I fear ashu will give preference to Mallika. Hence another separation track. They might even bring back Rohan during this time. I just hope that mallu gets exposed before they bring Rohan. Nahin bahut garbar ho jaayegi yaar.
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me too getting scared.read few posts ,now me having head ache.why cant they show something neat.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks Aarati.. hope ur lappie gets fixed soon πŸ€—
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Epi started off with a bang, and then went downhill.  Too much Mallika!!!  

It's quite sad as to how all the romantic moments are interrupted (KP πŸ˜‘).  When oh when will we get to see a complete moment ?  Anyways, tomorrow should be interesting after watching the precap.  Looks like DB will react to Mallika hugging Ashu.  πŸ˜’ Ashu get ready for DB.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks aarthi for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

and for the first time, am all for DBπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by AbhiAni - 11 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the written update Aarathi.
I am glad I missed the episode.
After reading the episode and the precap I am actually seething with anger against Ashutosh.

@ Libra...I think it will be better if Rohan comes i nto the picture now and Nidhi leans towards him for support. It will probably knock some sense into Ashu and he will realise how Nidhi would be feeling seeing him and  Mallu...After all the wearer alone knows hows how the shoe pinches...

Personally I am sick of seeing of Ashu's caring for Mallu to this extent...Seems as though Mallu is the love of his life and not Nidhi...I too am married and would NEVER EVER tolerate such behaviour from my husband. Sorry but I am not as magnanimous as Nidhi...Wish KP would consider the wife's side also instead of only Mallu's side...What he is showing is not logical at all...Sorry but its just my POV dear... 
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i really doubting what this insane KP trying to tell

soulmate and wife different

soulmate more imp than wife

wife only for chai making

what is he proving?
sadist.