Amrit Manthan

6th June WU *Agam is arrested*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Braaap Braaap.. ting ting tidinggg.. Aray Hookah Bahu ko show se nikal diya πŸ˜² I mean Gopi Vau she is hookah bahu bhi naa πŸ˜†.. just read on I-F she left her show because of Jhalak kya bewaqoof kisam ki ladki hai.. whose gonna take her in a serial now?? she can't act to save her life acha chalo anyways bohot burayi hogayi ab we go to our update.. I haven't watched the episode yet but I read on the forum ke episode bara hi sad tha.. chalo let's see kitna sad hai.. btw that off screen itsy bitsy bite from Dimple and Navi was cute..  they should go out..πŸ˜†

Honey bun Sonyfan: I have a message.. since we are part of DT's now we can make our threads sticky it's my humble request to remove it from the sticky once the day has passed so the forum doesn't look all packed and we have some space to make the present day WU/VU sticky.. Please and Thank You !!

Written Update

Starts with Agam really angry and Nimrit crying (as always.. dear Lord.. is larki ka kuch karo creatives.. jab dekho aansu 🀒.. but poor her she is so sad for her husband's gham ) Amrit consoles Nimrit and says she wishes she had the same position as before so she could have done something for her.. she asks Nimrit to control herself and leaves. while leaving she stops by Agam and shows him a thumbs up by saying cheers telling him that she is responsible for all this ..Agam is mad and Nimrit is crying hysterically (seriously she is crying as if someone died or something.. No joke.. this is serious I agree but itna bhi nahi Nimrit bas karjaaoo) Agam comes to Nimrit and asks her to stop looking at the dhaba.. he says legal procedures take lonng and this dhaba won't be reopening soon.. he asks her to go home.. Nimrit says they can't because while they left home everybody was so happy.. If they go so early everybody would be sad.. she says they will bear this all alone bu won't give the family any tension πŸ˜• Agam agrees with her.. It's night and Amrit is talking to a guy.. The guy says he will do whatever Amrit asks him to..Amrit gives him money and asks him to give it to the food inspector.. The man says inspector is very honest he won't accept it.. Amrit says the person has to go the inspector and tell him that Agam gave this money so that his case gets closed.. The man appreciates her thinking (chalo eik aur cheepra aagaya Amrit ki hi tarah ka.. where does she find all these parasites from?? ) The man leaves and Amrit says this time AgNi will get trapped in her plan.. She says they will suffer so much that she won't let them breathe properly.. AgNi come home on Agam's bike.. Agam is leaving when Nimrit calls him from the back.. she asks him to smile because if he keeps such a face everybody will know something is wrong she says please to him.. Agam agrees and makes his face proper (awww I love the bg music it's so subtle) They enter the house where everybody is sitting including Tej and his mum.. they look worried..Agam asks them what is wrong? MIL asks Nimrit to come along because she has to talk about something..Cupid Mummy says all of them are waiting for Nimrit in the guest room.. Nimrit goes there and everybody asks them about the food inspector.. Nimrit says there is nothing wrong and everything is fine.. MIL asks if she is sure? Nimrit says yes.. MIL tells Nimrit that tomorrow is Agam's birthday so they are planning to give him a surprise... Varun says they will cut his birthday cake at 12 midnight.. he says he has a better idea why don't they celebrate his birthday at the Dhaba? Nimrit looks tensed..She says no.. MIL asks why? Nimrit says because if they celebrate it at the dhaba.. Mahi won't come and as they are celebrating it for the first time she wants FIL to be there too.. MIL agrees.. Chachi asks Nimrit to see that Agam doesn't come out of his room so they can make all the arrangements (Varun is Agam's younger brother?? πŸ˜• very istraaangeee never saw him before ehh) Nimrit leaves and says as soon as Agam sleeps she will let them know..

The food inspector is talking on the phone he is telling someone about Nimrit's dhaba.. he says both husband and wife looked very simple and he doesn't believe that they have any hand in the alcohol bottle being found there.. In the mean time the peon comes in and gives him a letter.. Inspector finds money in it..He says this is given by Agam Malik and said that inspector should forget his matter.. Inspector says this means the husband-wife were pretending in front of him.. he says he will teach them a good lesson (The peon makes me as mad as Amrit 😑😑) Nimrit comes out of the room and says that Agam is finally asleep..Tej says they should start with preparations..all of them are decorating the house..MIL takes Nimrit to make the cake (cake to bahar se mangwa lo mummy jeee.. itni kanjoosi achi nahi rey πŸ˜†) Amrit, Beeji and Rippan come to Agam's house.. Amrit thinks to herself that very soon Agam is going to get the biggest surprise for his birthday..Nimrit meets everybody..She tells Amrit not to say anything about the dhaba because she hasn't.. Amrit says she did the right thing..Tej asks Nimrit to go get Agam.. but he says what is Nimrit going to tell him?? Amrit says Nimrit should go to him all worried and tell him that there's something big happened downstairs so Agam will come running and they all will congratulate him (it's a good idea but who the hell asked you chindi chor princess .. Ohhh all this was happening at their house entrance?? πŸ˜†) Nimrit and Agam are coming down the stairs when Agam asks her the matter..Nimrit tells him to follow and he would know very soon..Suddenly the lights turn on and everybody wishes Agam happy birthday.. he looks happy (for the very first time.. I have seen genuine happiness on his face and that too Amrit will ruin.. I hope Amrit goes to jail later.. Kameeni kahin ki )  Amrit goes to agam and wishes him..she extends her hand for a hand shake and Agam shakes hands with her..Amrit says this birthday is very special for Agam.. she asks him to cut the cake since Nimrit made it specially for him (that cake is so not home made.. jhootey jhootey and thanks to creatives Nimrit didn't write happy birthday Agam JEE on it πŸ˜†it only said Agam..πŸ˜†) everybody is lighting the candles on the cake while AgNi look at each other.. Nimrit has a big wide smile on her face and Agam is smiling too 😍 Nimrit asks him to blow the candle off and then cut the cake.. Agam does so..

Agam is about the cut the cake when there is a knock on the door and we see police (dhan ta tanggg dhang dhangg.. dhan ta tang dhan dhan ab kya hoga Kaaliya) AgNi and everyone else look very shocked to see the police except ofcourse Amrit the maha parasite 😑.. The police say they are here to arrest Agam in the case of bribery and illegal possession of Alcohol..Everybody is super shocked (the screen freezes on every single person's face when are we gonna get rid of this? I thought Kyun saas bhi kabhi bahu thi eneded a long ago 🀒) Amrit is smirking looking at Agam..AgNi look at each other.. Nimrit says this is not true.. she doesn't know how Alcohol came in their dhaba but they never bribed anyone..The food inspector comes in as the witness.. Nimrit asks why did he complain against them.. the food inspector says he thought they were nice people but in turn they sent him a 2 lakh rupee bribe (Where the hell did Amrit get so much money from? the other days she was saying how is she gonna pay the bills?? creatives Neend se jaag jaao πŸ˜†) MIL asks if the dhaba was sealed.. the food inspector says if they didn't tell their family while AgNi are quiet..Nimrit tells MIL that they didn't want them to be worried that's why she didn't tell them.. Food isnpector says the wrong doing Mr Agam Mlaik has done he will have to suffer the consequences.. he asks the police inspector to arrest Agam.. Agam looks scared and shocked..the inspector proceeds towards him with handcuffs and Agam starts sweating.. he remembers how he was beaten up in the jail when he was a child (My heart goes out to poor Agam.. he must be in such a critical situation right now 😭) His hands start shivering 😲 Nimrit pleads the inspector to let them justify themselves but inspector handcuffs Agam..they start dragging Agam and he is very resistant..Amrit looks very happy..Mahi comes out and asks them to stop..he calls Agam a kameena and says it's his bad luck.. he says Agam was born to be in the jail always..Nimrit is crying constantly.. she holds Agam's hands and asks the inspector to leave Agam as he has done nothing wrong..Amrit keeps smiling..MIL faints and lands to the ground.. everyone rushes to her..she gets up and calls Agam's name.. Mahi asks MIL if with Agam her memory went to jail too πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.. Mahi says he recalled Agam's childhood.. he says he will always remain a thief and he was only pretending to lead a good life.. Nimrit says she knows Agam was not pretending Mahi says Nimrit is no less than Agam and she also lied to them about the dhaba being sealed (he is like chor ki biwi jeb katri 🀣he is a jerk but still his one liners are funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Nimrit says they didn't because they didn't want to give tension to anyone.. she says she will prove Agam's innocence..

Precap: Nimrit and Tej are with the peon who stammers as if being caught.. Tej says the peon will have to go with them to the police station for some paper work..

Ohhhkaaayyy.. ummm it was kind of a dull episode.. the first half was such a draaaggg but Amrit wins hands down my award for the best actor in a negative role.. nobody is such a B**** as she is.. she does this to her own sister? How on  God's earth is someone as evil as her.. disgusting.. I'm pretty sure Agam will be out soon.. and AgNi love track is on the way too I'm having a feeling.. Poor Agam was so afraid of the police.. I really feel sad for him.. poor poor Agam..

Okay people done with it.. see you all tomorrow..
-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't feel lyk watchin da epi 2dai so Let me jus read diz..
Thanxx 4 da Update .:)

amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks fr the Written Update.

It was a boring episode.
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very much a filler episode. seeing agam get arrested hurt so much .. i remember in a previous episode agam's mom mentioned that agam cannot stand going back to jail as it haunts him ... :( not cool.
so aggravating seeing amrit get her way so easily. waiting for the day they expose amrit to nimrit. seeing amrit come to each and every tiny event is sooo annoying. 🀒
thanks for the wu.
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the update. I feel so sorry for Agam  he was so scared of the police.  I hope tomorrow episode is better.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thsnk you for the update. Loved the smack about gopi lolll
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

Thsnk you for the update. Loved the smack about gopi lolll

πŸ˜† I don't like her one bit..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..great job..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sad epi but still love that sweet lovely look of agni ..the happiness on agam's face was so heart touching..his wife made a birthday cake for him..

As for amrit  she should get a life and leave Agni...
Lahana198 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much for the written update:)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i cudnt watch this epi... amrit is so evil...poor agni...bt m sure this distance wil onli make them stronger as it always does n amrit wil fall flat on her face!