*Amrita Rao FC*~ BabyYouTheWholePackage<3 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by KaJenroxx

Where is Amrita dese dayss...?? i wanna her to cum bak now...!!

Hey Kajenroxx, I know right Amrita is a beautiful, talented actress and work as hard as others. It's hard to believe she hasn't done much films. Fyi, she only has one coming up and that is Jolly llb. The movie news is so dead too, Bollywood media dont give a shit since it's a low budget film and no star power how sad! I'm not excited for the film, but will watch it just 4 Amy miss her alot onscreen. She deserves much better than some talentless popular actresses. I will be super happy to see her opp. w/ rising stars like Ranbir, Imran and better actors in popular production but unfortunately luck didn't favor her. :((
By the way, saw Amy's pix at the Blender Fashion event already, but thanx 4 sharing for those haven't seen it yet.
Edited by luvshamrita10 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by luvshamrita10

Hey Kajenroxx, I know right Amrita is a beautiful, talented actress and work as hard as others. It's hard to believe she hasn't done much films. Fyi, she only has one coming up and that is Jolly llb. The movie news is so dead too, Bollywood media dont give a shit since it's a low budget film and no star power how sad! I'm not excited for the film, but will watch it just 4 Amy miss her alot onscreen. She deserves much better than some talentless popular actresses. I will be super happy to see her opp. w/ rising stars like Ranbir, Imran and better actors in popular production but unfortunately luck didn't favor her. :((
By the way, saw Amy's pix at the Blender Fashion event already, but thanx 4 sharing for those haven't seen it yet.
exactly!! totally agree wid u!
wat?? she is cuming bak??!! lol media can go to hell! i dont care i will be watchin too!! when its releasing?? lets pormote it yaar?

yup exactlyy...so wanna see her wid Ranbir, Imran, & more actors!! && ofcourse wid Shahid😳

oh no problem...i was juss tryin to move the thread lol
@Kajenroxx
haha of course shahid. I want her w/ shahid more than anyone else, just mentioning other young, good actors whom I think Amrita deserves a movie w/. πŸ˜›

Amrita movie Jolly llb has been pushed to next year, sadly more wait.
Just got news amrita nxt after JOLLY LLB is w/ Sunny, but she's not playing the lead role. Amisha Patel is reporting to be opp. Sunny. Thank God, I dont want Amy to pair up w/ him. He's old to play her father already. lol Amrita's will be seeing in kurta and denims playing an important role as a reporter. I'm not excited for this film too, gosh she deserves better heros and project ufff!! Anyway, I just hope her performance is great and movie does well!

For more info go to this link: http://www.sawfnews.com/Bollywood/69802.aspx

That's true, hardly anything on Amy now. Hence, this fanclub is so dead. I'll try my best to promote her and u too ok. πŸ˜‰
Amrita is so pretty and cute!

Amrita photos I love

More:

Unseen Amy pic so sexy! <3

Done for today, will post up more nxt time. 

@Kajenroxx
haha of course shahid. I want her w/ shahid more than anyone else, just mentioning other young, good actors whom I think Amrita deserves a movie w/. πŸ˜›

Amrita movie Jolly llb has been pushed to next year, sadly more wait.
Just got news amrita nxt after JOLLY LLB is w/ Sunny, but she's not playing the lead role. Amisha Patel is reporting to be opp. Sunny. Thank God, I dont want Amy to pair up w/ him. He's old to play her father already. lol Amrita's will be seeing in kurta and denims playing an important role as a reporter. I'm not excited for this film too, gosh she deserves better heros and project ufff!! Anyway, I just hope her performance is great and movie does well!

For more info go to this link: http://www.sawfnews.com/Bollywood/69802.aspx

That's true, hardly anything on Amy now. Hence, this fanclub is so dead. I'll try my best to promote her and u too ok. πŸ˜‰
mhm..especically wid Ranbir!! uff they will set the screen on fire!! lol after shahid & amrita..they'll be my favorite!
oohh thank-you so much for sharing! 😊
eww sunny?? he is too old man!...&& totally agree she deserves best roles but hopefully after the movie the directors will see how talented Amrita is & maybe cast her in their next movies!πŸ˜‰
yup hope the movie does well..!!
exactlyy...in the last fc..i waas the only one who was active..sum people came in & out...but i tried to stick & finish itπŸ₯±
suree yaar..anything for our Amrituu!!πŸ˜†
we need sum people to make siggies like Amrita is bak so people could know that she is bak & maybe watch her movie for herπŸ˜’
Edited by KaJenroxx - 11 years ago

Done for today, will post up more nxt time. 
great job man! do cum here often plzz😳...so we both could finish this fcπŸ˜› Edited by KaJenroxx - 11 years ago