*Uravugal June 2012 Updates Archives*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks atina ma for reserving...
Apologise for the delay and short updates

Friday 1st June

Gayu fainted and kris rushes her to hospital. There he cries out loudly while doctor treats gayu and Kanakupuai tries to console Kris..Parvathi amma runs in looking for Kris... Kris tells her about the incident. She is sad and proud of her DIL. After a while doc comes out and inform Kris that Gayu is fine and out of danger. All goes in to see her.. Kris ore crying looking Gayu and ask her why did that. Gayu said that she unable to see their company closed down due the issue and there is no choice as well.

Paro ask Kris to go and manage the plant issue while she takes care of Gayu. Kanapulai said , first they have to find out who did this otherwise they have face all kind probs in future. Kris says, he knows the culprit and goes out angrily. Paro tries to stop him but Gayu tells her to let Kris go as they need to do something to put a fullstop on the matter.

Kris goes to Rajendar house and beats his adiyal one by one silenty. Rajendra is eating and ask for water. Kris gives him water and drink it. Kris clap his hand and Rajendra welcomes him... Kris tells him that he gave him poison water and Rajendra gets very shock . He tries to call out his adiyal while Kris beats him. Rajendran pleads Kris to bring to hospital but Kris dont care and tells him to die as this the same poison he mix in his water plan. Kris locks him in a room and ask him to die thinking all the bad deeds he did in the past toward his family and bro fly. Rajendar keeps pleading, and after a while Kris opens the door.. Raj asks him to send o hospital. Kris finaly reveal that he is not evil minded like him and he did not give him any poison water but he is capable to do it . He ask Rajendar to thiruntified otherwise he will realy kill him in future... Rajendar shock... thodarum...

Tuesday  5 /6 / 12 Episode No 765

VVI krish , the sentry is very happy to see darling bro but no reciprocation from the
other end !!!! Mugs wants to show his importance - so makes everybody plead -
"Mappille, Ulle vaanga " from both macchans - " Taan  Aadaattalum sathai Aadum,
that is why you are here, Ulle vAada " from amma - even Gayu chips in !!! Looks like
Mugs wants PILS grad to fall at his feet - ennavO Roja senja punniyam,  antha amma
pesame irukkanga -
finally the macchans literally neck mugs "in " ( neck out , ok??
neck in??? Roja, vendaammm update pannittu pOinde iru, aama sollitten )
PILS grad
looks as if she got married to this pea brain just then !!!

Antha priest kOnjam vivaramaana Aalu - asks Mugs to kakkufy his chain " Unga kazhuthile irukke, athai eduthu pOdunga " Mugs kku no option - kakkufies the chain PILS grad kku Ore gushi (ayyo da, ithile enna gushi?? Hubby ripped off his possession apdi nna?? ) Both the macchans  also give gold for the kutti payal ( VVI Chithappa?? Onnume tharalai?? ) Pappa kku name Santhosh (sari, all these days epdi kooppittanga??? Usual aa 10th day thottil pOttu name vaikka maattanga?? )All is hunky - dory in the AZ household ..VVI Krish is beaming from the outside....Apdiyellam santhoshamaa irukka vittuduvOmaa enna??? Swetha storms in , shouts at Mugs for his double edged drama and announces " I do not need you anymore, You wanted the money from my dad and so connived with PILS grad,eh?? Now you proved my statement right...ok, get lost ...stay here with PILS grad and enjoy " Storms out - no one other than VVI krish even bothers  to recognize Swetha - Mugs runs behind her and leaves the arena - Paavam must miss a nice feast !!! 😉

VVI Krish household - ParO aunty gets to know the drama and says that Visa aunty kku
 ithu pay back time " we can only pray that things settle down amicably. You don't keep worrying about this , mind your business and come up in life. As soon as the water
 is ready, take a can and offer at your dad's samadhi , he will bless you " VVI Krish
promises  to do just that. Mangu aunty and Nattu uncle - waiting for the daughter who
 is well on her way to become a mental case. Swetha comes in , screams at whoever
cares to listen ..Mugs also walks in saying that he went to his parental home only to ask
 " tongue-pulling four lines " - Swetha is not convinced , asks Mugs to leave right away -
" I do not need you any more , go to your first wife " Mugs says that he loves only Swetha
and will not leave  her. Swetha says "over my dead body " - and decides to present her
dead body - goes to the terrace - all set for a quick jump from a height of some 20 meters??? (vittu thu Sani nnu kuthikka vidunga da deyyy , Roja vaale mudiyalai da sammy )

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Wednesday  5 /7/ 12 Episode No 766

Swetha tries to jump and Mugs saves her.  orE melodrama.

Mugs ' can't live without you. U r my uyir.

Swet ' then why go behind first wife?

Mugs ' never again. you my only biwi and our daughter my only kid.

Both cry..yuck and hug' after more promises from both..mugs never to stray???  And Swetha never to attempt suicide.

At Al Gates house, all are upset with Mugs-Sweths behavior.  Lakshmi is upset and says ever since my daughter married your son, it is trouble land for her. first no baby, then 2nd wife and now purakkaNippu.  The murugan brothers promise retribution but AZ stops them and tells them that Mugs coming here proved that he still cares abt Chithra and son. Also, he gave chain and sat in the mania.  Ranjani also says, I played and banked on Mug's character that he will do just the opposite of what we tell him and hence told him not to come to the function. I believe in appa (rombave saadhuvaa maaritta, ranju).

Now chithra says I am confident that machaan will come back. Avar varuvaar.  See, I wanted him here today and he came, sat and even gave his chain. Soon, he will understand reality and bring Swetha here too. Swetha is also not a bad person; just that she wants to hold on to Mugs because of her instability. So, all will turn out for the good in the end. Let us all go feast'all are pleased.

Gayu dressing up and Krish sight adichyfying..asking for some cash and takes that and auctions his mom's name. seems it is the first day's nigara laabam after selling water.

Paro overjoyed, cries hugs , becomes kudukuduppai kaari and  says nalla kaalam porakkudhu..inimE yEru mugam dhaan.  Take this money and place before AN's photo. Gayu says he brought this last night but naan dhaan first thing today morning unga kitta kudukka sonnen, thereby taking the credit.

Paro tells Krish that anga suthi inga suthi now their rice mill is with Gowri's FIL. We need to get it back. Right then, Gowri enters (ithanai naaLaai engirundhaai?) and tells Krish that the rice mill kuthagaikkaaran is not giving money and so Krish says, idhu varen. Oru naaL water plant paarthu kai namanamathu pochu. I have to solve someone else's problem. Thanks thangachi and goes out while Paro and Gayu go to find chapathi flour..kai chumaa pisaiyalaamaa?

forgot the last scene...Mugs talking on the cellphone while biking. an auto hits him. he is being taken to the hospital by some good samaritans, one of whom calls home and chiths picks up and hearing the news that the guy in the motorbike no. such and such was involved in an accident but nothing serious, becomes super shocked...

'thodarum..

Btw, lot of new scenes with gowri, babu, new swetha in title song.

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
Thursday  5 /8/ 12 Episode No 767
update by atina

Hearing about Mug's accident news..Chittu is worried and calls Murugan and tells him to come to the hospital...she tells about this to Visa and leaves from there.

Krish with Gowri comes to meet the kuthagai kaaran Badri who refuses to pay moneu to Gowry. Krish merattals Badri but Badri is cool and asks," why should I pay money to anytone for my own rice mill which is in my name?" He shoews the documents to support his arguement...Krish goes thru that and hsnds over that to Gowri...and tells," what is this...mudalaali,,has signed in this paper  like this?" Gowri tells," I do not understand anything...come anneh...let us ask him" Krish leaves from there with Gowri.

Mugs is in the hospital and the doc tells that he may go home soon. Mugs phone rings...the call is from Swetha...and Mugs tells about the accident...That is ity...Swetha oreh jumping oh...jumping...she insists that she should come to the hospital at once...Mugs tells the hospital name...Meantime CHiuttu comes and asks in the reception about MUgs...finally she reaches Mug's room...and sits next to him on the bed and asks questions worriedly. Mugs tells "everything is ok...you may go now"

CHittu cries and tells," look here..I came here padar adichukittu...to see and you do not chase me like this...well if you want you can live with that Swetha only...but you dont have to treat me like this...I am your first wife...who shared with you my entire life...what do you want now? you want to go to swetha's house right..? ok...I will see that you reach there safely...come let us go"

Here comes Swetha...Seeing chittu there she is so angry," sabash...super...oh this is why you asked me not to come here?...and why are you konjifying with her like this?" Mugs ttries to tell what happened...but no use...Chitra aslo tells," Look here...who ever brought Mugunthan here called me and informed...and that is how I came to know and came here...only if he is feeling healthy we both can be happy...instead of consoling him...why are you fighting with him now?"

Swetha scremas," Yei vaayai moooduree...I am talking to my husband? who are you to come in between...?" Chittu replies," I care for him and my love is true and he also loves me the same way...that is why God made this news to reach me first" Swetha goes again," ennadeee...oh...that menas my love for him is poiyaaa...? poiyaaa? ...sollluuu...sollluuu" She pushes Chittu and chittu was about to fall down but Murugan who just came there holds Chittu...and stares at Swetha and goes to her and gives one tight "palaar" accross her face.

Mugs gets angry and gets up...but Chittu pleads mugs and Murugan not to fight over this issue anymore...and levaes from there with Murugan.

Mugs and Swetha reach home and continue the yelling...fighting...explanations...But Swetha is not convinced...and keep shouting. Mangalam comes there and asks what happened to Mugs. Mugs tells," Athey...more than this wound...what Swetha tells only hurt me more" Swetha...oreh...muraippo muraippu at Mugs...
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Friday, 8th June 
Episode No 768

Continues with Mugs telling his MIL about the hospital incident. He is angry at Swetha for suspecting him even though the has explained to her. Mugs tells his MIL that Swetha is very angry that even pushed Chitra down. Swetha gets angry and screams at Mugs for not letting her mum knows about Murugan palar to her. Mangalam shocks to heart that but Mugs justifies Murugan acts and makes Swetha more angry. Finaly Swetha asks Mugs to make satyam on his daughter that he will never meet Chittu in future. Mangalam strongly opposes the idea and tells Mugs not to do it. As usual Swetha screams a ther mum not to interefere and forces Mugs to do. Mugs without any choice does the satyam and mangalams looks very worry. Swetha is happy and smile and bring daughter back to her room... (enna amma iva)

Kris comes to Gowri FIL home with Gowri. There he accuses Subramaniam did drogam to him buy transfer his ricemill to Badri. Subra is very shock to hear that and tells Krish that he never do such thing. He just gave it for lease as the ricemill need to be run other its will spoil in future. Kris does not believe him as he saw the original transfer doc at Badri home. Subra cannot believe this and keep telling Krish that de did not do that at all. Infact he wants to return the mill back free to him.
That Badri guy came there and explain to them that he managed to fool Subra and get the mill transfer to his name. He told them the flashback incident where he hided 2 original doc of transfer between the lease docs and let Subra signed without his knowledge. The next day Badri succesfully register the mill on his name...Both Krish and Subra very shock to hear that and Krish screams at him but Badri tells Kris that he cant do anything even he bring this case to court, they unable to change anything as it is Subra original sign.Badri leaves Subra house. Everyone is sad, Subra says sorry to Krish for his careleness and cries out loud for get cheated in Anamalai rice mill.

At krish home, he reveals everything to his mum and wife. Paro is very sad that the mill is out of their hand and her wish to be buried beside anamalai grave also vanishes. She remember that anamalai said that nothing is belong them at the end, also thats why annamalai died first without going thru all this mess. Gayu tells Krish to fight over this case as she believe their nermai and darman will win over evilness. Paro also believes the same and asks Kris to look for a good lawyer. Krish meet a lawyer but the lawyer not very concern about the case as badri has the valid doc and its dfficult to argue in the court... THODARUM
Edited by Janu - 11 years ago
*Uravugal June 2012 Updates Archives*

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday - Roja thaan, Roja thaan , Roja ve thaan!!!!

Modem had gone kaput - got a new modem and finally configured Will update tonight, pls. bear with Roja , OK?
Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Wednesday, June 13th, Episode 771

Scene opens with Krish ringing the doorbell of a house to drop water cans when the lady of the house is unconscious after being electrocuted while trying to turn the fan switch on.

He comes inside, places the water, spots her, finds blood at the back of her head, calls for medical assistance and admits her in a hospital.   Her husband comes and thanks Krish and doc comes out and praises Krish for bringing her asap for medical attention, if not she could have been dead. Husband profusely thanks Krish and he asks abt her other relatives. Seems all are in town when Badri walks in; 

Annamalai at work – this was Badri's daughter. He hears Krishnan shrug off his son-in-law's thanks and says any one would have reacted this way and helped in such a situation. After all, what is in helping a fellow human being?

A thirundhufied Badri drags Krishnan to his house, hands him the rice mill document signed by Sudha's FIL and says, the mill is still in the FIL's name. however, he did take advance from Rajendran.  He further wants to help for thanking his only daughter when Krishnan tells him how to in mute. He agrees to help him.

Sudhas fil has lunch, takes his tablets when Krishnan walks in with the papers, tells the story and is praised by these folks. He says he will very soon come up with the money to buy that rice mill. All happy.

Badri meets Rajendran and says he has a new business deal. Of course, the rice mill is going only to Rajendran but this is abt his counterfeit business.

He has a party who is willing to give a lot of white money for fake ones. Raj now says he does his own printing and wonders abt the authenticity of this guy. Badri vouches for him, calls him up and lets him speak with Raj who is ultimately happy, while Badri watches with a 'maatnayaa mavanE' expression..  Raj agrees to do this business.

..thodarum..

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago