*Uravugal June 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thursday, June 14th, Episode 772
update by atina

Rajendran is on the phone talking to the buyer of his "kalla panam"  while Badri is watching him with sokme ekku thappaana smile on his face. Rajendran asks this buyer to meet him near a shop in Red hills area with 2 lakhs white money. Badri tells him, if you cut my share regularly I will introduce to you more such customers" He leaves abd Rajendram smiles happily...

Mugs comes to Swetha and konjifies his daughter. He takes a gold chain and was about to put on the bay telling," Since I put my chain for Chitra's baby I bought this for our baby" Swetha gets angry for talking about Chitra's baby ..menatime Natrj comes there and stops hinm from putting the chain on the baby. He tells," maapillai we fixed a date for "per soottum" function for our pethi...so that day you can give this chain" Hearing this Swetha is happy and Mugs is worried. He tells that the function can be simple and no need to call all the reltives. But Swetha does not agree...and tells," If your parents do not come...it is ok...I dont care...I want the function to be grand..." Natraj stops her and tells," It is ok Swetha...I will go and invite sambanthi to attend the function...and I am planning to have this function in the temple" Mugs tells that his parents will not come...but Natraj still insists that he should invite them.

Natraj comes to AZ's house to invite them for the function. AZ and Visa ask him to come in happily. He invites them and tells,"please come and bless your pethi" Visalam refuses and tells," No sambanthee ..we will not come...your daughter made so much confussion during our peran's per sootum vizhaa...she insulted me in the hospital the other day when I konjied our pethi...what kind of a daughter you have brought up...anyway...we will not attend the function..." Natraj once again plead them to attend the function...he leaves.

Rajendran gets down from his car with a meroon coulur brief case and wanlks to a man who is standing with a grey cour brief case. Rajenfdran asks him" how to go to Thirthani?" That man replies vaanga pesitteh polaam...They both reach a tea kadai and exchanges the boxes. Rajendran takes the clean currency of 2 lakhs and hands over his dirty currency of 4 lakhs to that man. He comes out...another man with such a big meesai asks Rajendran " How to go to Thiruthaneee?" Rajendran is shocked. That man tells that he is a police and arrests Rajendran.

Rajendran is behind the bars..Krish comes to meet him and talks to Rajendran romba nakkalaa. Rajendran screams at him, " dei once I come out I will finish the whole family of yours daa" Krish replies," oh...you think that you can come out...ayo paavam...you can not come out at all...the whole jenmaum you will be in here only...as there are too many cases against you...all your properites are seized by the Givt and all your adiyaals are arrested too...so you will spend your rest of your life here and you die here too!!"
Rajendran murachufies...

Edited by atina - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 18 / 6 /12 Episode No 775

As usual Updater Roja vum Mad Roja vum wrestling - 
Mad Roja  - " Intha episode update mattum pannu, Magale sEthe nee "
Updater Roja " Maddie, vera vazhi illai da , pannithan Aaganum , last week kooda dOka kuduthutten , please mma, understand "
( Updater Roja kku manasukkulle semai kaduppu, maddie kitte kaatikka mudiyalai grr )

Mad Roja : OK, I will watch over you, if I see you straying somewhere...beware "
Updater Roja nondhufies her vithi and starts typing .

Swetha vOda Samy Aattam continues - the whole family gets to know the secret promise.
 AZ uncle kku kOvam suru suru nnu varrathu (Yaar mele uncle?? Ipdi Oru loosu pOnnai thedi thedi kalyaanam panni vaichangale unga (A)dharma pathni, avanga mele??) Shouts at Swetha for playing with the child's life - "will any one do this?? Are you in your senses ?? " (hmm, intha uncle kku ellame late aa than Oraikkarathu !!! ) Swetha shouts back " Yes, I will do such a thing" and sings "Yen purusan thennn ..enakku mattum thennn" - to cut a long story short - Pappa is Ok - all of them adjourn inside to continue the Oppari session - Roja kku one more "Nondhufying her vithi " time.

Mugs tries to pacify Swetha " saw PILS grad standing alone with the kid...drunkard alambal by the side... I did not say a word to her..just got her an auto and sent her home " Marupadi lying..."Yovv, epdi yya ipdi kOosame pulugare?? " Swetha again sings "yen purusan thennn " Roja hurriedly sends a message to Atina " send me THAT wall , please "  Instead of the wall AZ comes. Time for coming out clean - tells Mugs that he can neither afford treachery nor sin . Mugs acts as a  feeding bottle pappa " what can I do?? Swetha finds fault with every action of mine !!" AZ uncle does a " banana needling " - tells Nattu and Mangu that they did not give a good upbringing to Swetha and further tells Mugs " as far as swetha is concerned what  you did is wrong  .If  AM annan saw a pregnant woman roaming aimlessly on the streets, he will bring her home, feed her and will give her money and clothes . If Swetha was with us then she would call that wrong too " - shocked faces round ...Roja joot...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
Wednesday, June 20th, Episode 776

AZ tries to reason it out with Swetha who refuses to release the promise..adhenna promise thiruppa vaangaradhu? Adhu enna kadan kuduththa puLi, uppaa? AZ warns her that her actions will be detrimental in the end and thanks to her parents spoiling her from day 1, she is putting all their lives in jeopardy.   He further says that Mugs is in a tight spot as even though he had promised, he couldn't stand it when his son was in the hot sun. so, change your attitude and live in peace.  She asks are you God to order me? He gets upset and tells her that no, he is not one but Gods will surely punish her for acts and walks out.

He comes home and confesses all.  Visa is angry abt the promise and chiths is stunned too. She says, all other things swetha did takes a backseat to this nonsense. She being the do-gooder, goes to the God pictures, and prays to save Swetha's kid.

Krishna and Gayu wait in a clinic to see the gynec and Krishna is tensed. Gayu teases him and finally, all is well. However the lady doc warns them that Gayu has to take it easy as she is pregnant now after a very very long time and so no jumping up the stairs, cross-country bike racing, etc. Krishna promises to look after her.

They come out and call Paro who is overjoyed and all flustered and asks Krishna to go the rice mill to Annamalai's grave to get blessings. Krishna wants to go to AZ's house, which Paro endorses.  They visit AZ's house with sweets, orE vekkams and naaNal and kONal and then Chiths guesses the reason correctly. She takes Gayu inside to offer free advice and is teased by Visa. Outside, AZ shares his happiness with a beaming Krishna.

Jail – Rajendran paces and paces and measure the jail corridor when that useless accomplice of his comes and Raj asks him for help to come out to take revenge on Krishna and Mugs. adangavE maattaanpaa. Adanginaa, serial mudinjudumE.

…thoradum…

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
Thursday, June 21st, Episode 777
update by atina

Rajendran standing behind bars konjifying ...sorry kenjifying to thangarasu...to bring him out...He replies," it is difficult to briong you out but..I can make you happy by taking revenge on Mugs and Krishnana...my men will come to you with good news everytime they visit you...podumaa?" Raj is happy to hear this.

Suda is with Paro waiting for Gayu. Suda tells PAro that Vishnu is perfectly alright and she is happy. Here comes Gayu with Krish...Suda congratulates Gayu and makes fun of Krish's vekkam. Suda and Gayu go to the room and Suda tells aboutn their mom's wish to see her grandchild...," akka...may be who knows...un vayathuleh both appavum...ammavum vandu poranthaalum porappaanga paaru" Gayu becomes very emotional.

Mugs is waiting for Thangarasu in his place...and one adiyaal goes out and tells Thangarasu about Mugs as he gets down from the car. TR comes in and asks Mugs why couldnt he call him on his cell. Mugs says it is ok and asks," everyomne at home is asking about the ten lakh I have given you..."TR explains," mugunthaa...this is real estate business...so we have to be tactic here...yes I have put my 40 lakhs along with your ten lakhs and bought that land right...you were also there when we signed...we need to wait for the right time to dispose the land..at the right time...if you sell now you may get only 45 lakhs profit but if you wait you will get 50 lakhs...5 venumaa...50 venumaa?"

He continues," near kacheepuram...I am planning to buy a land for 3 crores...somehow I have arranged 2 1/2 crores and I still need 50 lakhs...if you can arrange that money for me...soon you will see kodi kodiyaa laabam...and I can return your 10 lakhs immediately too!!" Muttaal M ugs promisses tom try to get that 50lakhs somehow and leaves.

Krish takes Gayu to an amman temple and tells about 7 weeks fridays visits there and on the 7th friday ammanukku pudavai saathanum etc. Gayu makes fun of him," since when did you become ivlo bakthi maan?" Krish replies," bakthi maanum ikllai ...kavari maanum illeh...I need to take care of you...periya baby and my little baby too illiyaa...that is why" Gayu smiles happily.

Friday, June 22,
Episode 778

innike ore tengai episode...

Krish and Gayu are temple, gayu is buying coconut. The seller lady gives one, but she wants to choose herself, kris smile seeing her. Finaly she choose a coconut and go for prayers. Priest doing poojai and break the coconut and find out that the coconut is spoil. He tells Krish to check before buying and ask them geta new coconut for prayers. Priest also said not to worry, as this is not bad sagunam, but take is as one obstacle in life...Gayu ku ore sad and cries.

At home, Krish tells his mum about tengai issue. Gayu tells Paro that her amma said that spoil tengai is not a good omen it seems. Paro console crying gayu, saying nothing will happen, nobody knows about the inside tengai and dont worry to much on the issue.She asks Krish to take care of Gayu and console her. Then Paro goes to Annamalai photo and pray. She ask her husband to bless his DIL . She said eventhough she consoling Gayu, but she herself is scare about the spoil tengai issue. At nite gayu is unable to sleep, she thinking about tengai issue and cry. Krish wakes up and again consoles her and ask her to sleep on his lap. Gayu tells him about how onced, her mum also worry about spoil tengai and how she was diagnoised with stomach cancer after the incident. Kris pacifies gayu and make her sleep.

The next morning, Gayu goes to amman temple again and choose another tengai. The seller ask not to choose coconut as she only buy good one. Gayu tells her about the spoil coconut issue yesterday and seller get shock. Gayu choose a coconut and asks the lady to check whether good or not. She certifite the coconut as a good one. Gayu bring over for archanai. Priest do the prayers and break the coconut and find that it also spoil. Priest is shock and Gayu also very very shock. Priest as Gayu to pay hard to amman. Gayu cries and pray to amman to help her with the sothanai. She requests amman to bless her child and husband.

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wednesday, June 27th, Episode 781

The new burudaa guy MuthuvEl is in Natraj's house along with Thangaraj to get signatures on loan documents from Nataraj,while Swetha and nattu Watch lovingly and Mangu is kadukadumaanga.

They praise Nattu and Sweths for their magnanimity and Mugs is happy. Muthuvel pretends to hand over money and stupid Mugs asks him to give all To Thangaraj to buy land.

aFter they leave, he tries to confess that he almost lost the documents and his mom gave it to him. avLO dhaan. Swetha turns badrakaaLi amd accuses him of meeting chithra clandestinely and doesn't believe this drama. Aasaikku ava and aasthikku naanaa?

Words continue and paLaar – mugs gives her one and says no nimmadhi..and walks out saying 'enna anbu nee en mela vechirukkaradhu. U r touching my Thanmaanam..and I will leave u if u continue like a bajaari..chee…' sweths and mangu are stunned and the latter calls up Nattu to come home (he went for a walk)

Mugs comes home and screams at chithra and visa that coz of them he doesn't have peace. He and chitthu could have adopted. But she had to play on him and also visa to spoil his life by getting swetha married to him. She is a sandega pisaasu and accuses him for everything. They ask for konar notes and he gives it.

Meanwhile Nattu comes there and begs maaplai to go sit in his car, if he respects FIL. Mugs aatukutti maadhiri does that. He apologizes to all here and visa And AZ give him good. We have left Mugs at ur place coz we did not want to cause trouble, will not take much to bring him back. Keep ur daughter straight.

Nattu again apologizes and leaves while chiths watches.

At krishna's sisters home (peru marandhu pochupaa), her FIL walks without a walking stick and he and servant are proud. While they talk happily, a hesitant Babu comes to the door and calls them..all are shocked seeing him.

…thodarum….

Aamaam, andha devi enna aanaa? Paavam ava…paadhila vandhava paadhila pOittaa. Wont they even look for her. nalla AZ…nalla appa.

Edited by swash2 - 11 years ago
Thursday, June 28th, Episode 782
update by atina

Babu comes home from the prison...and stands near the vaaszl and talks to his appa and Gowri. He tells that he lived a kevalamaana vaazhkai but he understood about life in the roison and he wants to live a happy decent life as a good son and a good husband. He is about to step in but his dad stops him," nilludaaa...I am living now only happily...and why not...you are here...podaaa...po...I dont want your uravu anymore...I have disowned you already podaaa..."

Babu pleads to his dad and his wife Gowri too...but both of them tell the same..." do not come back here" Now Babu pleads Gowri to show his baby's face to him...but Gowri does not agree...Sami pillai reqests his boss to let Babu in but no use. Babu turns back and walks out thinking about his dad just told.

Mugs comes with Natraj to Swetha's house. He hesitates to step in . Here comes Swetha asking," appa from where did you get him? I am sure from his modal pondaatee veedu?" Nayraj gets irritated and g=tells," yes,...he was in his parents house...but you do not understand what really happened...simply shouting like this...he did not talk to chitra at all...as she did not even step out of the car..only his mom handed over the bag which mugunthan dropped on the road...so please do not behave like this"

But Swetha continues to shout...and Mugs screams back and tells," ok...then let me die then you and your baby can be happy" Swetha swings her hand accross Mug's face and slaps him...Shocking her parents. She cries," mugunthan you gave me words to keep me happy ...we have to live togehter and show to that chitra...please mugunthan do not leave me and go..." Mugunthan hugs her and promoses that he will never go to that house anymore...????!!!😆

Ranjani and Senthil visit Krish and Gayu congratulating them. Ranjani starts giving tips to Hayu. Gowri comes there ..Senthil asks Gayu to stop working but Gayu refuses and tells," no...no why should I leave this decent job,..I will  just take two months leave before delivery" Krish gets a call ...he goes out to talk..Gowri follows him and waits until he ends the call. Then she informs what happened to Babu when he came home from the jail. Krish is shocked to hear...!!!

Friday, June 29

Episode 782

Brief update

- Continue with gowri telling Kris about babu release from prison and she her FIL have chase him away. Kris is shock and try advice gowri to accept him ut gowri is firm with her decison and ask Kris not to interfere in the matter.

- Babu is walking and walking while thinking about his bad deed in the past... walk few steps ...flasback, walk few steps, flasback and saw a restaurant... flasback how he insult kris during luch at his house... babu is ver hungry but no money to buy food, he drank some water and start to walk again... after few steps her get giddy and fall down..

- Chitra asking his FIL to call Mugs and ask about his conditions. She worried after mugs left in last episode with swetha dad. AZ call mugs and he answers after looking around for safety purpose.He said that he is ok now and swetha back to normal.(phone is in speaker mode, so that chittu can hear the conversation) Az uncle advices him to be porumai with swetha and listen to her as she loves him so much. Mugs asks his father chittu ask him to say that, chittu ore happy listening and runs to her room . Az tells him that chittu was worried abut him and ask him to check his nilamai there. Mugs ore feeling and tell that he thinking that he might choose a wrong decisions...

- Chittu lawyer comes to AZ uncle house and inform them about court hearing for their divorce case. Both chittu and her MIL request the lawyer fight in the court for chittu but not to demean Mugs.. Lawyer tell them she try her best and left the house

- Kris is at a cafe. Babu is working there. He is serving a customer but unfortunately drop water on the customer. Customer scold him and make an issue calling the owner . Owner comes and scold babu and dismiss babu from the job, and Kris sees him and shock

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 11 years ago