CID Queries - Ask here - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Namratha.

Hey... If some FB people told u pls dont belive... We had enough of such fake news.
And who said CID's trp is low?? Its in 2nd place this time..

ya some frm facebook nly tld me, bt plz confirm the news , coz sumtimes wht thy show on aaj tak "saas bahu aur etiya" bcums true... as she tld me... m so scared ya, n nw the mrng telecast of CID also stopped!! m ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ now!! 
Originally posted by shaanagal

ya some frm facebook nly tld me, bt plz confirm the news , coz sumtimes wht thy show on aaj tak "saas bahu aur etiya" bcums true... as she tld me... m so scared ya, n nw the mrng telecast of CID also stopped!! m ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ now!! 

Please dnt post some news from FB...they have nothing to do so creates such fake news again & again...i am tired of it 😆
@shaanagal...morning telecast stops not becoz of trps rather Indian Idol...they show the repeat of Indian Idol...so relax !!!
We have heard some horrible stuff on other sites which were ridiculous, unbearable and turned out to be completely fake.

Please don't believe rumours from unauthorised sources.
Originally posted by shaanagal

hey some 1 tld me CID is ending next year due to low trp ... it came on aaj tak "saas bahu aur betiya " also it seems...

is it true????😭

Please do NOT believe in these rumours. I assure you CID is not ending. There are some pages on FB which are busy spreading such rumours. Earlier it had come that ACP sir is leaving the show but we clarified this by asking him. These FB pages are run by unauthorized people who just for the sake of 'LIKES' spread such news. 

If it had come on SBB then Nipun would have posted the video of that, so we can assure nothing like that is happening.

CID plans to turn tri weekly which gives a surety it's TRP's are high enough and the show's very much in demand. 
CID is NOT ending if it would (touchwood) ... we would have a TB article or something similar soon enough.
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Please do NOT believe in these rumours. I assure you CID is not ending. There are some pages on FB which are busy spreading such rumours. Earlier it had come that ACP sir is leaving the show but we clarified this by asking him. These FB pages are run by unauthorized people who just for the sake of 'LIKES' spread such news. 

If it had come on SBB then Nipun would have posted the video of that, so we can assure nothing like that is happening.

CID plans to turn tri weekly which gives a surety it's TRP's are high enough and the show's very much in demand. 
CID is NOT ending if it would (touchwood) ... we would have a TB article or something similar soon enough.

thank u so much dear... u made me happy!!
Which episode is this from "Aayiye huzur, aapke bina iss mehfill mein rang nahi aata"?

There is a video in Youtube which is called 'cid the family' and in one of the scenes there is acp and freddie is wearing glasses and there at a party do you know which episode is this and there is another scene where abhijeet and daya are in a car and daya said something and abhijeet gave a angry look to him and another scene where the team is having lunch in a restarant and daya and abhijeet sitting with acp and asha and sudhkar are behide but no sign of fredicks. please can anyone tell me what episode are these scenes from

Then there is another video in youtube called 'CID little family' and one scene i think daya is in hospital and he is holding his ears while abhijeet is scolding him do you know what episode is this scene from
thank you in advance

Sorry but they didnt let me post the link
Originally posted by cidadp

Which episode is this from "Aayiye huzur, aapke bina iss mehfill mein rang nahi aata"?

Secret of the scorpions ... daya sir is hurt
@Crystalx The hospital scene you are talking about,  Its from the case  THE CASE OF THE MYSTERIOUS BLAST...
This video [CID the family] is mine...here is the link where i posted it earlier
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1676374?pn=10

Originally posted by Crystalx

There is a video in Youtube which is called 'cid the family' and in one of the scenes there is acp and freddie is wearing glasses

Its the last scene of CID Ka Jung Baal Mazdoori Ke Sang (2010)

and there at a party do you know which episode is this

Do u mean at 8.44 then it is from Peheli Laash Ke Tukdo Ki...its the celebration of Freddy sir's bday in the bureau...

and there is another scene where abhijeet and daya are in a car and daya said something and abhijeet gave a angry look to him

Mysterious Gift (2006)

and another scene where the team is having lunch in a restarant and daya and abhijeet sitting with acp and asha and sudhkar are behide but no sign of fredicks.

Case of Unknown Girl (2002)