CID Queries - Ask here - Page 54

Posted: 11 years ago
😭 DID JASSI AKA KAJAL REALLY LEAVE CID???????😭😭
@LoverOfAdi...this pics is from Award of Academic Excellence...where cid team was present...

@ poorvisinghcd...Jasvir aka Kajal left cid long time back...i think 25th Feb 2012 Khoon Ka Deewana was the last episode of her...
Originally posted by debasree04

@LoverOfAdi...this pics is from Award of Academic Excellence...where cid team was present...

@ poorvisinghcd...Jasvir aka Kajal left cid long time back...i think 25th Feb 2012 Khoon Ka Deewana was the last episode of her...

thank you deba di
Originally posted by debasree04

@
poorvisinghcd...Jasvir aka Kajal left cid long time back...i think 25th Feb 2012 Khoon Ka Deewana was the last episode of her...

thanx deba dii
In the promo of promoting chote hero by kids of parvrarish and BALH kids, they sid that acp uncle and daya uncle r bringing cid chote hero but why they did not say abhijeet sir's name. Can anybody give answer.please.
Can I know in which episode Abhijeet sir lost his past plz
Originally posted by sri.pavani

Can I know in which episode Abhijeet sir lost his past plz

There is no such episode where Abhijeet sir lost his past for the first time 😛 its mentioned in Stolen Dynamite episode that 3 yrs back he kidnapped & when he found his memory is lost 😊
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

In the promo of promoting chote hero by kids of parvrarish and BALH kids, they sid that acp uncle and daya uncle r bringing cid chote hero but why they did not say abhijeet sir's name. Can anybody give answer.please.

mera bhi yahi sawal hai , mai bhi yahi sawal puchna chahata tha , maine isiliye nahi pucha kyonki mujhe pata tha ki koi bhi iss swal ka jawab nahi dega.
Originally posted by nisha2515

hey can someone please tell me what was the name of star bestseller episode of aditya srivastav..i was finding episodes of star bestseller but couldnt find it..please someone tell me the name..i remember in thathe was a writer..and a girl saved him from falling from a hill...and he got his leg fractured..that girl was obsessed with him...so she asks him to write a novel for him..and at the end when the novel is complete..she tries to kill him..but herself accidentally..i clearly remember that...please tell me the name..or possible please give the youtube link..plz help..😊
please please someone help...am very eager to watch that episode..that was too good..a must watch for everyone..i clearly remember it...bt cant remember the name...please help naaa...!!😳
hi friends anybody knows the name of the episode in whose start the team is at the restraunt
the men go and poorvi and shreya remain behind
poorvi is abducted and so is shreya later on
then they find themselves tied up in a moving bus and the criminals are about to shoot them when two girlsrun in front of them and save them
and in the end they are both standing oin a bridge with a bomb
pleasee help

also another querie a bit unclear but
when rooma was in cid there was an episode in which some poisnous plants are around some camp of poachers so when cid goes there one of the cops faint anyone any idea who she was
rooma , shreya or poorvi ???

thank you in advance