CID

CID Queries - Ask here - Page 6

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Here goes Aditya Sir's first episode in CID in '98, although not as Abhijeet.

The case of the Stolen Gun

Abhijeet's first episode : in 1999

The case of the Stolen Dynamite

I am not sure about Daya sir's first episode. Someone else will have to help in that case. Is it available on net now? 
Edited by Shagnika - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Check out from part 4, where Daya gets hospitalised.. and the duo scene is at the end of the episode... 

Thank you for helping but i coudnt find it
Soni. thumbnail
There is a scene in behrupiya (youtube) when daya is hospital and he gets lots of flashblack and one flashbacks is when acp tells daya you are one of my best officers does anyone know which episodes is that and in otherone where daya is wearing red white clothes and he is looking happy does anyone know which episodes are those

Thank you very much if you know them
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crystalx

There is a scene in behrupiya (youtube) when daya is hospital and he gets lots of flashblack and one flashbacks is when acp tells daya you are one of my best officers does anyone know which episodes is that and in otherone where daya is wearing red white clothes and he is looking happy does anyone know which episodes are those

Thank you very much if you know them

You are one of my Best officers is from the case of the missing bullet...  and Daya sir with red and white flower shirt standing near a Bike is from the case of the healthy patients
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Soni. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonish

You are one of my Best officers is from the case of the missing bullet...  and Daya sir with red and white flower shirt standing near a Bike is from the case of the healthy patients

Thank you very much i nearly cried when i saw that episode for the first time in youtube but then i relised how come daya is alive in the recent episodes then but then i saw the next episode i was so happy my heart nearly had a heart attack when daya was in hospital and the line that abhi said 'Daya...Daya... Mein Abhi' that was the diologue of the daya. anyway thank you very much
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much i nearly cried when i saw that episode for the first time in youtube but then i relised how come daya is alive in the recent episodes then but then i saw the next episode i was so happy my heart nearly had a heart attack when daya was in hospital and the line that abhi said 'Daya...Daya... Mein Abhi' that was the diologue of the daya. anyway thank you very much

Crystalx.. I think you are talking about Behrupiya...   I was wondering where is such a scene in Missing bullet and healthy patients 😆  because daya sir tries to commit suicide inn missing bullet and.. is operated on in healthly patients..
ansha thumbnail
hai guys can anyone please tell me in which episode abhijeet was serious at daya and he was in a hospital at that time and freedy asking acp for a treat after their reunion. u can find these clips in the facets of daya tough yet gentle cop video uploaded by debasree. video is avaliable in youtube too. will be waiting for ur reply and congrats  Edited by ansha - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Do you have video of the case of the unkown girl as i cannot find it on youtube and thanks for the other scenes

Yeah i have this video in my collection but there is no such link of it...
Actually earlier it was uploaded by @Bento & posted the link in our forum but unfortunately in India some uploading sites are banned now & for this this video is nowhere in online
So sorry...
cidadp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sr. Insp. Daya had said in 12 years spl cast promo that he had to say one dialogue first time before camera.It was something like 'Apna kaam kaaj jaari rakhiye'.Can someone please say in which episode was this dialogue present?
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ansha

hai guys can anyone please tell me in which episode abhijeet was serious at daya and he was in a hospital at that time and freedy asking acp for a treat after their reunion. u can find these clips in the facets of daya tough yet gentle cop video uploaded by debasree. video is avaliable in youtube too. will be waiting for ur reply and congrats 

Can u mention the particular timing of that video in which this scene is present then i can tell u...