CID Queries - Ask here - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
sme 1 pl tell me the name of the case where abhijit gets angry on a criminal and acp says phir daura padh gaya isse 
does anybody know the first episode when daya slaps the criminal and the first episode when he break opens the door. also does anyone know when daya and abhijeet became friends in cid and daya started calling him boss becuase i seen the first few episode when abhijeet joins in stolen dynamite and daya was calling him sir but then they never told us when daya become a senior inspecter and abhijeet was already a senior inspecter when he joined. thank you in advance
In yesterday's re-runs, they showed a case where CID went to Freddie's village. The team seperately found pieces of body here and there and tried to investigate without disturbing the others.
What was the name of the case?
Originally posted by wanderer

In yesterday's re-runs, they showed a case where CID went to Freddie's village. The team seperately found pieces of body here and there and tried to investigate without disturbing the others.

Thats a recent case..,,, where A & T are roaming together in the fields,...😆  Daya sir looks super cute in the case.. the way.. he says.. that he is dead tired and goes to sleep... but gets up suddenly seeing ACP sir.. is funny... 😆

name of the case is holiday murder
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
asking as a frnd abt an ott topic- anyone with a very sound and solid knowledge abt technology stuff, very much related to cameras? plz pm me!! i need some help!! and cid forums is where i know the majority of members!!
Originally posted by visrom

Like what Suhaani? 😊

😊 Like knowing what good brands and prices and types of dig slr cameras can be brought... such stuff... i need help on selecting a very good camera with all works and low price ranges...
Originally posted by wanderer

its named strange case in freddy's village on youtube
Originally posted by suhaanishergill

😊 Like knowing what good brands and prices and types of dig slr cameras can be brought... such stuff... i need help on selecting a very good camera with all works and low price ranges...

I can help you out if you give me a good idea of the preferable specifications .. I've been a student of videography and photography 😛
Not sure...Muskaan era case I think.