Brief Update : 7th June 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Brief Update

Teju tells Archana that Savita is forcing them to see their mother .Archana takes Ovi and Teju's hand and takes them in the house .She says that time has come for both of you to see your mother .Savita is in the house waiting for them .Archana calls Savita ' Aie ' which shocks the girls .Savita then says loudly ' this is your mother , your father's wife ', pointing towards Archana .Both Teju and Ovi immediately leave Archana's hand .They are both shocked and crying .Archana also admits that she is their mother .
Teju is so shocked that she is crying like anything and is very very angry .She starts screaming at Archana , ' you have lost all your rights now . For 3 months I stayed with you but not once you told me that yo uare my mother .If a mother would see her daughter after 18 years , would she not wish to hug her ? but No, you were  too busy playing the mahaan act .You were acting to be good so that when I will find out the truth then I will think of you as a great human being . '.
 Teju says : You are such  a manipulative woman .Savita Aie was right about you .All that love you were showing me was all naatak , all acting . For three months you kept me in your house for your interest  but never told me anything .

Archana is just standing there and crying . Then Teju remembers how she introuduced Archna to Manav and how Manav and Archana  were acting as if they did not know each other . Savita is looking very happy with all this .
Teju starts screaming even more : My God , I can't believe how manipulative you are .
She pushes Archana away .
Teju : For 18 years , we lived without a mother .Our friends used to talk about their mother .I somehow lived with this pain but Ovi always cried .We are both so unlucky that we could not even cry properly because we never wanted to trouble our father and Aaji. We missed yo ua lot and will keep missing you .

Hearing this now Ovi gets angry .
Ovi : Why are yo utelling her all this Teju .It doesnot effect her one bit .What kind of a mother you are ? In the last 18 years , not once you thought about your daughters ?
Archaan tries to hug Ovi but Ovi steps back .
Ovi : Don't you dare . .Only one person was always there for us and that is our grand mother .She always stood by us and supported us .Where weree you then ?  You are so selfish that I am sure that yo u didn't tell us about you for some motive of yours ..If not , then tell us why you didn't tell us about yo ubeing our mother ?
Before Archana could say anything , Savita screams and starts yelling at Archana.
Savita tells the girls that Archana was trying to get close to them so that she could get a heavy alimony from Manav ,
She tells the girls that Archana in her divorce papers has asked for property, cars and monthly money ..She was playing with Ovi and Teju's emotions only for money .
Savita calls Archaan a very lalchee woman and says that not once did she ask for her daughters and all she wanted was money .

Teju and Ovi are disgusted to hear about Archana's demands and walk out in disgust . After they leave , Archana falls down crying .A smiling Savita comes to her and tells her .
Savita : It hurts , doesn't it ...when your kids leave you ?  My Manav too left me once for you ..but now I won't let that happen again ..I am taking my Manav with me .She smiles happily .
Purvi goes to the Kaarnjkar house ..she is thinking about Punni . She thinks of how Punni was balckmailing her . When Sulochna sees her , she tells Purvi that she wants to tell Ovi and Teju that Archana is their mother .Purvi is nervous about this as she wants Sulochna to first ask Archana .
Teju and Ovi are in a tai.they are both crying , seeing a mother standing with her child ..
Teju tells Ovi that she will now stay with her in her hotel and will not stay in the Karanjkar house . Ovi is so glad that Savita told them the truth before Archana manipulated their emotions even more .
 Ovi says that Savita was right about Archana , that Archana  first wins your heart then she uses the people around her ..

Teju goes to the Karanjkar house .Ovi stays in the taxi .Sulochna is worried when she sees an angry Teju .Teju goes straight in the room and starts packing her stuff. Purvi is also looking worried . Suddenly Teju starts yelling at Sulochna as well. She is angry that Sulochna also never told her that Archana is her mother .Sulochna tries to speak but Teju says that this house is full of lies, hate and scheming people . 
She tells Sulochna and Purvi everything how she found out about Archana . Then she wants to leave .
Purvi gets angry at how could Teju could talk like this about Archana .
Teju says that when Archana never cared for her for 18 years then why should she respect her .She is shattered that these people could hurt her like this ...
Sulochna stops her .She is angry that till yesterday Teju loved Archana and this house was her own house but now suddenly Archana is the worst ever woman ..Just like this ..She says the fact is that Archana is just as good as Teju has seen her to be .
Sulochna says that Savita has not told her the entire truth .
Teju gets angry that she wil lnot hear one single word against her Aaji Savita and walks out .
Purvi tries to stop her but Teju tells her that this is a matter of her family  so Purvi better keep away .

Precap : Teju puts a bundle of notes on the table in front of Sulochna .Sulochna is very angry and she puts the money back in Teju's bag and tells her to leave .
Sulochna : Don't want your money , now get out of here ..
Teju looks at Sulochna with a lot of hate ...
Coming Up
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bhalla is busy due to a family emergency so I will be doing the written Update till the 12th of June ..😊

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya, ur brief update is not less then detailed...i find all the things, u write in ur brief😊
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Archana takes her twins to Savita when they tell her grand mother got them here to meet their mother. Ovi pushed off Archana's hand while Tej was so shock that she just left Archana's hand.

Tej accused Archana of keeping her in Karanjkar house for her own benefit so that when she comes to know she is her mother Tej thinks how maham her mother is. Ovi blats Archana as well asks her reason for now telling her truth of her identity but Savita cuts in fills her grand daughters against Archana tells them how she demanded alimony in return of divorce.

Tej blasted Sulochna-Purvi went ahead told Purvi to stay away as it's their house matter. When she didn't knew Archana is her mother she wished she had a mother like her but today when she found out the truth she started telling bad things about her. Savita has poisoned her grand kids mind so much that they can't see their mother's goodness.

The day truth of Savita comes out I want to see how does Manav, Tej, Ovi and Sachin's react. Sachin has been used as a pawn by Savita fooled all these years hated someone who gave him so much love as he is the reason Archana agreed to divorce for his happiness.
Edited by *Shruti* - 11 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Waiting for somethings from sulochana also. This is like one sided game where Savita & her team is leading while Archana seems like under 19th player who just learning how to play the game..🤣
It's tough time Archu, we can bear every worst situation in life But can not take our near & dear ones(spl children') hating.

samarp2 thumbnail
1st part was nice...
good that even Archana wanted them to know abt her being their aai👏
Savita was smiling when Tej was blaming Archu😡, evil lady😈

now poor Tej is think Archu did all natak of pampering her😭

samarp2 thumbnail
Y Savita was feeling bad when Tej was crying & talking sbt her mom😡, this all is cause of Savita only😡

someone should expose this Savita fast😡

god knows y Damu & Vandu r quite😡
im_suchithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Archana takes her twins to Savita when they tell her grand mother got them here to meet their mother. Ovi pushed off Archana's hand while Tej was so shock that she just left Archana's hand.

Tej accused Archana of keeping her in Karanjkar house for her own benefit so that when she comes to know she is her mother Tej thinks how maham her mother is. Ovi blats Archana as well asks her reason for now telling her truth of her identity but Savita cuts in fills her grand daughters against Archana tells them how she demanded alimony in return of divorce.

The day truth of Savita comes out I want to see how does Manav, Tej, Ovi and Sachin's react. Sachin has been used as a pawn by Savita fooled all these years hated someone who gave him so much love.

i too want to c her face...
crazy2012 thumbnail
very Emotional & heart touching  show. How Savita was enjoying her grand daughters' tears ..she has become so blind in anger that she can not find their sadness & frustration, she is more enjoying the rat race with her DIL (I may not write Daughter In Law coz there is a word called daughter in it and Savita is not at all treated Archu as her daughter..)

1) Awesome acting by everyone. I find Teju's acting convincing & mature, but Ovi's reaction little bit odd to me.

2) Savita has done her work brilliantly. She has fully washed the minds.

3) The outburst is very much expected. Mother daughter relationship is very much sensitive issue, so when any third person interferes in it, the outcome is quite similar - an emotional argument

4) Sulochana is awesome, always supports her daughter. Thankfully, CVs has not changed her.

Thums up👍🏼 For Mrinalini Tyagi - for her tremendously extra effort in performing the highly emotional melo dramatic scenes. She is blessed with advantage of additional dialogues.

Thumbs down👎🏼 For Savita - for using her loving grand daughters like Puppet to fulfill her evil objectives.

Debu
Edited by crazy2012 - 11 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyji...

oh my god where was Manv when all this happenned...Savita Devil with her evil smile😈

I'll come back..😊