Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update07/06 Maina's mamta, Parvati's Prem

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Hello people!!!any one missed me???😳
i missed some of the best episodes of DKDM,wasnt able to say bye to Sati and Dakshu Family.😭.*sad face* exams always have a super bad timing na??...grrr...I missed some of the most awesum stuff!!!😡
a BIG Jhappi and Thank You to Khushboo for doing the updates in my absesnce!
now im done with my Banter now the update😊
The episode begins Maina angrily shouting at Parvati to leave the damru,she finally flings it out of Parvatis hand and it falls to the ground.Parvati begins to cry😭 as Rishi Dadhichi tries to explain to Maina,that only Parvati could touch Shivas Damru,she has a very deep connection with him and begs her not to get angry with her.Maina is furious and says that there can be no relation between Parvati and Shiva🤢,ever since he has come in thier life only bad things have happened,she doesnt want his bad influence on Parvati.Rishi Dadhichi reminds her that it is only afetr Mahadev entered thier life that a divine child like Parvati was born to her.Maina is adamant and says she wont allow Shiva to have any influence on Parvatis life,and tells Rishi Dadhichi not to try and fill Parvatis mind with thoughts of Shiva,and not to take advantage of her helplessness of staying with them and drags Parvati away.
In Vaikunth Vishnu is in Dhyaan when Laxmi expresses that she is disturbed with Mainas behaviour-Dakshas stubborn behaviour had lead to seperation on Mahadev and Sati,what if it happens again?.Vishnu smiles and says Dakshas stubborness was only out of his arrogance and ego,meanwhile Maina is just another mother who loves her child too much.Her motherly love speaks through her anger,she only worries for Parvati.Vishnu smiles and says a love story isnt one till it has some problem in it❤️😉 and says that the moment Parvati meets Shiva everything will be clear and the difficulties will vanish.
Maina drags Parvati into thier hut and is angry on seeing Parvati having collected Beel Patra etc,and goes to throw them away angrily shouting at Parvati.As she is about to leave Parvati hold her pallu and looks at her tearfully😔.Maina's heart melts and she bends down and wipes Parvatis tears and tells her -see i told you you will only get Pain,why dont you understand why im trying to keep you away from Shiva and hugs her.(hmm...so Maina isnt all Bad eh?😲)She asks her not to get involved in all of this and to act like other children of her age.
Once everyone is asleep Mahadev is shown meditating as the wind starts blowing hard,Nandi is still a stone.The wind blows open the Door of Mainas and Parvatis hut.Parvati wakes up and walks outside the aashram to where the Damru is,and sleeps besides it😳.
The next morning the ashram kids are surrounded Parvati and Rishi Dadhichi arrives and smiles looking at Parvati sleeping next to the Damru.Maina arrives and wakes up Parvati asking how she came here.Rishi Dadhichi tries to explain its Mahadevs love for Parvati that has brought her here and not to shout at her,it isnt her fault.Maina gets angry and says it isnt Mahadevs fault but her fault that she is staying with them,and begs Dadhichi once again not to try and influence Parvati.Parvati is smiling and looks loveingly at the Damru(awww...😍😳).As Maina drags Parvati away from it,Parvati keeps looking at it,Dadhichi looks exasperated(Dadhichi ki Kismat Phooti hai na?😆...only he has to sit and explain things to Stubborn people,Pehle Daksh ab Maina).
In the Aashram the aashram kids are quarrelling over who will get thier dolls married.Parvati looks at all of this and asks who will her groom be,who will she marry🤣(you should hear the little kid saying it,im totally fida over her,So Cute!😳),all the other kids get up and run away😆.Dadhichi observes that Parvati is upset and asks her what is wrong.Parvati asks him who will be her husand and who will she get married to?.Dadhichi is amazed that such a small child is wondering about marriage.Dadhichi hands her a Shiva murti and tells her HE will be youre husband😍,Parvati asks who is he.Dadhichi replies he is Jagat Pita Mahadev,Parvati looks at the Murti happily,and tells a lady looking at her-This is Jagat Pita Mahadev,he is going to be my husband and im going to marry him😳.Maina overhears this and charges at Parvati and takes the Murti away from her,and asks her who gave it to her,Parvati doesnt reply while Maina is furious that someone is telling her small child about things like marriage.She tells Parvati that from now on you wont do anything without my consent."The Voiceover says that like this Maina tried her very best to keep Parvati away from everything related to Shiva,but however Parvati still worshipped him and as the years passed by her devotion towards him only increased."😊
A leap of around 5-6 years happens.
Maina is looking for Parvati and asks Dadhichi where she is,Dadhichi tells her he sent her to the jungle to get flowers.Maina gets anxious but Dadhichi assures her she has company.
Chakri informs Tarkasur that they have found Parvati and that she is at Dadhichis Aashram.Tarkasurcreates an army and sends them to kill Parvati.Trakasur gives his regular Asur laugh.
In the forest a young girl is shown selecting flowers,a 10 year old Parvati is introduced(Anushka Sen-who i dont know if im the only one,but she reminds me of Mouni😕),her friends begin to tease her that she hasnt collected anything else except for Bailpatra and someother flowers(sorry forgot thier name😛).Parvati smiles and says that these flowers are her Mahadevs favorite she had to collect them.All of them return back to the Ashram.Meanwhile Tarkasurs asurs find Parvati and-say here is Parvati lets attack her(Hey Bhagwan Kya Dumb asur hai!,aise koi attack karta hai kya??😆) Parvati and all the other kids run in the other direction.Parvati gets lost as she is chased by Tarkasurs men.Parvatis friends inform Dadhichi about Parvati,he gets worried.
Parvati finally reaches a lake and crosses a small stream to go on the other side.She looks at Tarkasurs men standing on the other side and joins her hands in prayer calling upon Mahadev to save her.
Precap:-
a Young Rishi Markandey is shown as Yamraj comes to take him away,Markandey pleads with Yamraj to leave him ,his parents need him,while Yamraj attempts to Drag him away.Mahadev arrives looking furious.

cheers
shruti😊
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thats the Paarijaat flowers that are Mahadev's flowers

thanks for the update

good luck with your exams!!😃
Edited by ratilal22192 - 11 years ago
amzing epi 2day...
it was such a beautiful epi after sooo long...
Anshuka Sen's getup is exactly like the first glimpse of Sati...
that plat and beads around them... the curls of her hair...
She reminds me of SATI...

bt overall it was bful and amzing...
oh my god the small girl is such a cutie...AWWW
Thanks for the update.

I'm yet to watch the episode. I still feel they are over-dramatising the story. Its nice to watch the actors do their best but ...

I really liked the babe and the kid who played Parvati. Waiting to see the new one...

I get the feeling they are going to drag this sequence for a long time. It reminds me of the story of Rati and Pradyumna.

Anyway, I read a story that Markandeya was blessed to be 16 years old forever - I didn't know he could grow up to be the sage we see here.

On the whole, while considering the aesthetic legends and what this serial portrays all I can say is "What a mess..."

tarkasur is slowly becoming the pet peeve of the serial...everyday he has a 5 mins appearance wherein he manages to irritate the crap out of me 😆
little parvati was too cute...
next stage parvati reminded me of sati :( exact same get-up as given to mouni in her opening shot...
Was it only me or oders too felt dat Anushka Sen was doing a little overactiing?
Anyways,da episode was good.I didn't like da explanation which Vishnu give regarding maina's ahtred 4 shiv.i thought he will say dat as shiv rejected her daughter,ganga,so she is angry wid shiv.I don't understand all dese maa ki mamta stuff.Even if maina is Vishnu bhakt but dat doesn't mean she will  stop Parvati frm doing Shiv bhakti.My mom is a big devotee of Lord Krishna but she never stopped me frm doiing Shiv pooja.I didn't like maina blaming shiv 4 all da problems in her life.😡
I was expecting da costume designers 2 give different costumes 2 parvati but her look was totally similar 2 sati.I jst hope dey will give different costumes 2 grown up parvati and parvati's look shd be different frm sati's look. 
Poor Rishi Dadhichi.He is always insulted,first by Daksh and now by Maina.😭
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update Shruti😊

I still can't get over, " Mahadev banege mere Pati"? She spoke today & so much at the same time😆
She is very cute.
Vishnuji took her bhakt Mena's side by calling her behaviour as mamata. Let's see what Shivji does on Parvati's call to save her.
These asuras are good, any time Tarakasur can create as many Asuras as he wants. Instant creation, no need of praja & army. That's the fun of his kingdom.😆 
@shubha2601: yea maybe she overacted a bit...probably she was trying too hard to behave like a seasoned actor 😉
maina ka faltu dialogues were seriously overbearing...aajkal is serial mein kuch bhi possible hai...isliye no sweat hehe...