Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

June 7th WU: Tani hui pani pani

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so basically all men in the show are douchebags..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope Pradeep can go to the bathroom by himself...or does he need his mom, Gf or ex-wife to do that too?
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the entertaining update. I love reading your updates more than watching or knowing the story. Good work please keep writing.
⭐️
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
WTH Madhav?? 

Was this actually necessary?? Seriously? There are only 2 decent guys in all of india Jatin and Vineet? 

Other then that all in all- not bad! 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Praveen.

the title is hilarious and describes the episode perfect. 😆 and ur comments are making it even more interesting 👏
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Thank you so much for the update

i have never watched socha na tha dats  y did not knew that track was from the movie 

thn x to ur update i got it now 😆

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the grrr8 update, your comments are HILARIOUS!! I was almost 'LOL', I was reading the update at work during lunch and it was so quiet!! Reading your updates is way more fun than watching the episode 😆
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So about the episode, I don't understand how does it matter if Mona knows about Tani-Madhab and didn't share with everybody. It is Tani's personal issue and if she asks Mona to go and tell everybody she will. I really don't get the point why her In laws are so stressed about it.
Then Madhav's act..what a plan, what a drama...was it necessary to humiliate somebody. It feels like so cheap and Tani being so modern and out going how could she take such crap from somebody. Why do you need Mona to patch up...
Anyway, if there is now more drama when Jatin will ask for Mona not Tani..what a melodrama.