Thendral Update: 7/06/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Quick cute update Ranu!😊
Nitish! The scene was too good for words!!!🀣
I was thinking how they will plaster it!!!πŸ˜›
And a miracle happened today, did anyone notice? 
They showed Thulasi!
                                       Thanks Ranu for the update.

I can't understand as to why the director of this serial is portraying mothers πŸ€” as bad characters who doesn't have affection for their sons and daughters πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ but is only money minded πŸ€”πŸ˜” .

One lady insulted their sons in front of others 😑😈 to get the demanded money from them πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ .

Another one had left her first husband and daughter πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ and went behind another guy for money 🀒😈😑 eventhough that person had also committed the same mistake πŸ€“πŸ˜³ and moreover the worst of all is 😑😑 that  landlady had also gone to the extent of plotting against her own daughter πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and wanted to kill her πŸ˜²πŸ˜’ . It would be better if the director stops giving bad examples to the society πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ˜³ .
Tnx Ranu akka for the fast and lovely update!πŸ˜ƒ
GW's nose is flat, ithu thaan orre oru valy for her to be in pain..🀣
No words about Bhuvana, her scene was so boringπŸ₯±
Gisel akka ninge sonnathu rite Thulasi kandethu peria miracle thaan.
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful update!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nithesh and GW scene were not bad todayπŸ˜‰. Nice to see GW getting punished. But Nithesh is getting playful and GW is going to easily suspect himπŸ˜•.

Sundari was excellent when she pointed out to Bhuv that she might go behind another doctor if something happens to Lax. Ellam ok thaan. But isn't this talk too much for Lax as he is being 50% fault too😑🀒. Grrr.. Also from todays episode, it is pretty much clear that Bhuv is planning to harm ThulzπŸ˜•. Even after knowing that it is her own daughter can someone take the life of their kid! Totally cruel😑.

Is that sacked doctor seat going to be filled by TPS son??😍
Thanks ranu for that super fast update..

enjoyed nitish scene thoroughly...esp the way he was enouraging gw to push the car, like some lessons in pushing..too good and gave her a real nosecut at the end...literally..reminded me of surpanaka...hope he extracts the money too and hands it over to puvi...
so its pretty clear now bhu is going to plan some harm...the way she was giving instructions to the security was like it was a routine job for him..like just put some stitches or do a ceasarian...rofl...
both the security talk also shows that bhu is being shown her place and this is going to to make her more angry with T and maybe TA too comes in the picture...
pretty sure that bhuvana being sidelined may have some repercussions and for else other than our apaavi TT...
but nitish n gw scenes getting to be enjoyable and as shubba said yday the CTs seem to hv suited the characterisation to match this gw perfectly...

and  hopefully we will have another of those miracles that gisel spoke of today!!!
Thanks for the update.

Luved Nitish's punishment to GW ... she deserves more  severe stuff for her attitude ... 😊

Nitish rocks !!!!

other than this nothing much to write
Thanks for the update. Nitish scene was superb. Couldn't wait for more. This nose cut will prevent GW from going to the Bank to insult TA. That is the reason Nit did that to her. Nit proved to be a real gem of a person trying to protect Ta and Pa.Nit is playing the role of Sundari's mom who irritates Bhu, to irritate and torture Gw. This will slowly separate La from her. Then La will get it until she falls at the feet of Nit's mom an Dad.I don't mind not seeing TT because they have no role now, the way the story is going. We had 2 full years of TT . In a few days we will see Mohan giving it to Padma. So all senior lady villains are getting it. Bhu scene is too draggy, Bhu's dialogues are getting silly and repetitive. Looks like Bhu will overhear people talking that Lax has sidelined her and dumped her as a car under repair. She will know that she has no means to harm T again. Her anger will turn towards Lax, and she has a gun. She will use it to kill lax and shoot herself. She will be so desperate that she will get into jeehadi mentality. I don't think she will fall at the feet of Mm like T expects.
This hypocrite Bhuv...she jumped between sky and Earth when Thuls's slapped her, but doesn't hesitate to slap (or verbally slap) others. So far, Bhuv has either hit or insulted: TPS, TPS's mom, Prabha (her own son), Thuls (her own daughter), TA, VR, Deepa, Mohan, MM... 🀒😑🀒

...But is it wrong of me to wish GW was included into that list? 😍😍

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 11 years ago
Thanks Ranuja for the excellent updates!

Wow Nitesh was at his best today!  GW pushing the car and falling down Lol!!!  I don't think I will ever forgot this part.  After the scene she created at the bank and the shop I hope the doctor tells her not to open her mouth for several mouths and puts a big bandage around it.  Really laughed hard watching the beginning!

What kind of a mother is Bhuvana.  She has no brains, trying to hit everyone and now she wants to hurt Tulasi again.  I hope Tps is only acting still towards Laxman...cannot picture her back with him.  

This episode hints that there is still a lot of Bhuvana scenes to come from what Tps mom said. Soon she will be out of the hospital though.
Edited by smiles86 - 11 years ago