-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am having a problem changing my dp ! each tym i try to update it and i choose a image to upload while croping the image the same old image appears and i am not able crop the image and wen i crop the image which is actually the old image and wen i click on the crop image button each tym the image i selected only cums but the croping is totally different it is not being cropped the way i want it to be !but in my mobile it updates the way i want can sum one pls tell me wat is the problem!!! its just very irritating!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

the same thing happened with me 

even i logged out and once even i restarted my pc but no use 

plz fix it if this is any kind of error 

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
After you upload the new image , if you still see the old image then press F5 on your keyboard to refresh the page, I am sure you will be able to see the new image uploaded once the page is refreshed. :)
Magical_KaSh thumbnail
@Ishan-Have Tried That But It Takes Back To Uploading The Image Thing Again Issliye Toh I Couldn Change My DP ðŸ˜³
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Bipin

Hey I just checked it once again , after you have uploaded the new image if you still see the old image for cropping , refresh the page, you should be able to see the new image.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Ishan-Ok Will Try That 

Thanks For Helping Out.

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Ishan-Tried And Tested And It Did Worked 

Thanks Alot For The Help.