7th June,12: WU : Saas ko aya gussa-AshMa ka kissa

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u again  for update... me just going to watch asu nidhi part... my heart not taking any sadma ... i get very sad and angry and that also afecting my wor and myself tooo so only nidh asu no malia ashu...

thank u

nail polish scene was so lovey dovey...
the way ashu hugged mallu :O
whats wrong with baba endorsing old ashma friendship and he too doing baara saal jaap

Ranga and his parents are getting hilarious with each passing day.. poor ranga to have such father and father in law in front if whom he is terrified to even say a word.

Great to see dadibua acting sensibly for a change...
Thanks Tanu 4 d super fast update...ab tu hi bharosa 
Ashni scenes was so cute...yeh BB ko keya ho gaya?? πŸ˜• 
Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by deepa_jd

isnt d show at 11pm?

She is giving us a live update...deepa
Thanks Tanu for the live update. The nail-polish scene was cute but feels like a scrap thrown at us for all the negativity we have to endure.
DadiBua posed very valid questions and doubts.πŸ‘ Becoming a fan of hers.

Very disappointed with BB. πŸ˜•

Angry with Ashu for hugging that Maniac Mallu so passionately.😑
Let me warn all of you, be prepared for a terrible precap. (Sorry Tanu didn't maen to let the cat out of the bag But fuming😑😑😑😑😑)
Tanu,
I appreciate your efforts to give second by second update...πŸ‘

but didnt like the episode at all...especially the worst precap...🀒 ...saas bahu and a spineless beta...😑
Tanu thanks for d live update..
I think u r one of d power puff girls..:-) very fast:-)
(hope u will not mind for this comment but I really think so)

Coming to d episode ashni scenes were nice but except that nail polish scene nothing was there ..
I will not be surprised in future episodes dadibua will help mallika to seperate ashni..
Precap was really scary...:-(
So Ashu in the precap has given an ultimatum to DB to take her "bachi" and go away from there...What a charming statement from a so called gentleman, a renowned surgeon - admired by eveybody for his maturity...

The Ashni scenes were good - only to be followed by more of Mallu's chipkofying. And did u see the way Ashu and Mallu were conversing holding hands when DB entered her room. She sure did not seem mad at all. Was so furious on Ashu...Just a few minutes back he was flirting away with his wife - he thinks that she is a kid and a few things like telling her she has done so much for him and painting her toe nails will be enough to soothe her - to enable him to go to Mallu Ma...Atrociuos behaviour. Donr know how long they are going to stretch

And BBs concern was also surprising. He still repeats that Mallu was at one time expected to marry Ashu - arre ur granddaughter is now married to him - please get that Mallu out of ur mind...

Monday is going to be a "bomb" episode. Wonder what Nidhi will do after hearing Ashu's comment - She should leave I think and let Ashu repent. Ashu is again going to lose all those who love him...