7th June WU *Nimrit the SUPER WIFE*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heeellooo hellooo.. whats up people?? how was your day? well I just came back from school and about to watch the episode..hope the episode is good and some drama I'm expecting.. enjoy the update !!

Written Update

Starts with Nimrit telling Mahi that she will prove Agam innocent.. Amrit asks her how will she do all this? Nimrit says she is going to the police station.. Amrit is shocked and Tej says he will go with Nimrit too..Nimrit takes MIL's blessings and promises her that she will bring back her son and she won't let anything happen to her husband..Amrit has her 😈.. Agam is sitting in the jail and looking to the door expecting someone to come.. he is remembering his childhood and how no one ever came to free him..Police inspector comes towards him and Agam is scared..he calls a constable and says how rich people are brave when outside and now Agam is so scared..Inspector says he has read Agam's file and he is a criminal since child hood.. Nimrit comes in and says he is not a criminal but a victim (kya entry maari hai Nimrit nee.. SEETIAAAN πŸ₯³ and poor Agam was so scared.. I'm so happy to see Nimrit here.. Amrit ki to dhajjian urain gi ) Shadi mantras are playing.. Nimrit looks fiercely towards the police officer and Agam looks at Nimrit - Tej..Nimrit says there are false allegations on Agam and the law says until someone is proven guilty he/she is considered innocent..Agam looks at Nimrit with determination.. The police officer goes away (Police wala dar gaya kyaa?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†) Tej asks Agam not to worry and they will prove that Agam is innocent...Nimrit says she will prove Agam innocent.. she puts her hand on Agam's on the jail bars.. she swears on his name and says she will never let anyone break their dhaba's dream.. she says as long as she is with him he shouldn't be worried.. she vows that she won't take a drop of water until she proves Agam innocent and lets him free from the jail..Tej is shocked and so is Agam (how many times main seetiyan bajaoongi πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Nimrit is the girl.. way to gooo ladyyy.. woot woot)  She leaves while Tej goes behind her..Back at the palace Rippan is asking about her lawyer but someone on phone says their lawyer is in London.. She says about some other lawyer but beeji says the lawyer is very expensive.. Rippan asks Amrit about the money she got in cycle marathon.. Amrit says that money is gone in the construction of the palace.. Rippan is tensed and prays to God for AgNi's well being.. Amrit calls the peon and appreciates him.. she says he shouldn't go to the office for some time.. she asks him to stay home and not say her name in any police investigations.. she threats him to cut his legs and etc if he says her name.. Peon takes her in confidence and Amrit is happy.. She says Nimrit is now helpless and she won't be able to do anything (wait and watch ladki.. tu royegi)

It's morning Chachi is trying to feed MIL but she is not eating.. Mahi comes and taunts again how chachi and Tej are in his house from such a long time.. Tej asks him to show some concern.. Mahi hushes him again.. MIL asks Nimrit to eat something.. Nimrit says she can't anything until Agam is released.. she says she called the food inspector who told her that the bribe came through the peon.. she says she has the address for peon's house and she is going there.. she asks Tej to come along..MIL prays..Peon is at home and making excuses on the phone to his boss.. he says he met with a very big accident and his legs are all plastered..There is a knock on his door and it is Tej-Nimrit.. Nimrit says she is here because of Agam's bribery case.. Peon becomes worried and stammers he asks what bribe and who Agam? Tej says the same bribe he gave to the food inspector..Peon pretends of not remembering anything.. he says he hurt his head in the accident too (LMAAAOO this peon is so funny..🀣 he gives tough competition to Mahi πŸ˜†) he says he told everything to the investigating officer.. His wife picks a pillow up and says doctor has asked him to rest compeltely.. Nimrit sees a brand new laptop and iPod under the pillow.. she knows something is fishy..She asks the peon to come to the station and identify the person.. Tej says this is a legal matter and he will have to come with them.. Nimrit says it will only take 30 min.. Tej says he will have to come anyway.. Peon asks them to wait outside and he will come after changing..he calls Amrit immediately.. he tells her everything..he says he doesn't recognize Agam so how will he identify.. Amrit asks him to listen to her and do whatever she says.. she tells him something in mute (Bas gayi bhains paani main.. Ab yeh halkat Agam ko pehchaan legaaa 😑😑) Nimrit calls MIL to the station she says when the peon won't be able to recognize Agam he would be released.. she turns to see Peon there and Peon makes a smirky face (Ohhooo peon ke lashkaray πŸ˜†) Everybody is in the police station and all the jail mates are standing in a row..MIL goes to Agam and says that the peon is found and when he won't be able to recognize Agam he will be free.. The inspector asks Peon to recognize from the six people standing in the row.. Peon points towards Agam, and everyone is shocked..the police is taking Agam away when Nimrit comes and holds Agam.. she says the peon is lying as Agam was with her the whole day and she is the witness.. she says if she has to say the truth they don't even have enough money for the bribe.. she says the Peon is a jhoota makkar (Ohhh man this is soo damnnn interestinggg) The peon says he is not lying and he swears on his kids 😲 (chiii ik aur kameeena 🀒) Nimrit says how can he swear falsely by his kids.. Police says this has been proven that Agam did bribe them.. Nimrit keeps holding onto Agam and says Agam cannot do that and he has not done that.. she asks the inspector to understand their situation.. Nimrit is almost going crazy she says she won't let anyone mess with her husband's life and she won't let all this happen (OMG she is looking around as if she's gonna kill them or something 😲)

The police inspector asks her to stop the drama and go home..The police is taking Agam while Nimrit is not leaving him.. she is literally dragging him on her side so the police can't take him.. Agam stands there like he doesn't know what to do (Agam jaag jaao.. he is so blank right now.. While Nimrit is all chor do mere pati ko πŸ˜‘)  She suddenly takes the constables Gun and points it to everyone 😲 (Yeh Nimrit ka konsa roop hogaya?? Maha Kali maaa.. I love the expressions... SEETIYAAANN phir se.. this is like a 80's masala movie πŸ˜†) Nimrit has this very fierce expression on her face and she asks everyone to move back with the gun in her hand..everybody is shocked.. Tej asks her to stop.. The police inspector asks her to stop.. she screams at him to move away.. she says dare he not come in front of her and nobody can stop her (Okay this a drama and I'm enjoying it to the fullest but what is the police doing?? someone should go from the back and hold Nimrit take the gun away.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I don't want that happening.. this is so like an 80's bollywood action masala entertainer )  She points the gun to the peon and says she will kill him.. she says this is his last time 😲 she puts the gun to his head and the Peon who was on the wheel chair all this while jumps from his wheel chair and  is crying to the police for help..everybody is shocked to see him standing.. The inspector pushes him away.. Nimrit has a smile on her face..Nimrit asks the inspector to look at the peon he is not hurt nothing.. she says the peon is a lier and he is lying to get Agam in trouble.. Tej comes in and asks the peon to say the truth else he will make him handicapped for life..The peon says he lied .. Agam never gave him any money and he is not hurt..He says Agam is innocent and he has not even seen Agam ever in his life..Agam and Nimrit both look at each other.. The inspector asks who did he do all this for? The peon remembers Amrit's words.. he changes the story.. he says the money was on his door and he was told on the phone to do all this..The inspector takes his phone and asks the constable to take peon away and also file FIR in his name..Nimrit says sorry to the inspector.. she says she knows whatever she did was wrong but she did all this for her husband.. The inspector appreciates her guts and compares her with chandika (she really was the chandika today.. she made me scared with her superb expressions.. They love each other so much already.. they don't even know) Agam and Nimrit both look at each other.. proceed towards each other with their bg music playing.. she comes to Agam and holds him.. Agam is looking at her lovingly..she becomes dizzy and faints in Agam's arms.. everybody runs to her..

Precap:
The peon calls Amrit and tells that police took his phone.. Amrit says he is stupid and didn't he know his phone had her number too (How is peon making a call? he was arrested and in Jail πŸ˜•
)

Ohhooo WHAT AN EPISODE... I'm not even joking.. it was like a 30 min action movie.. action, drama, a little bit romance everything.. Loveddd it.. Dimple's expressions were bang on.. Navi's too.. he was helpless yet at the same time he had hope in his eyes that his wife will save him.. at the end the way he was looking at her did say a lot.. I'm pretty sure they are falling in love... They are connected to each other with a very strong bond.. No Mahi and No Amrit can do anything to their bond.. It may shake but it will never break.. all in all a Must watch episode..

See you all on Saturday
-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣Today was a fun episode.I LOL the whole last 6mins 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: cocojatti92

🀣Today was a fun episode.I LOL the whole last 6mins 

Nimrit becomes super woman.. Lovedd it..πŸ˜†
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Nimrit becomes super woman.. Lovedd it..πŸ˜†

I felt I was watching a short movie and it was not dragged like other shows. It takes month or 2 to get the hero outπŸ˜‰ but this was 1 episode great job CvsπŸ‘πŸ‘
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

I felt I was watching a short movie and it was not dragged like other shows. It takes month or 2 to get the hero outπŸ˜‰ but this was 1 episode great job CvsπŸ‘πŸ‘

saayyy word.. I wrote the same in my update.. 30 min masala entertainer..
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

saayyy word.. I wrote the same in my update.. 30 min masala entertainer..

WORD ! R u happy now?πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

WORD ! R u happy now?πŸ˜†

very..πŸ˜†

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This little show is getting better and better πŸ˜ƒ  Loved our wonder woman, Nimrit , standing by her hubby and saving him and pulling out her own bag of tricks πŸ‘  What a brave woman and Agam is sooo lucky to have her love and dedication πŸ˜ƒ  Nothing will stop this woman , no Mahi and no Amrit and not even GodπŸ˜†  She is everything good in life and her sis is the worst one πŸ˜‘  Loved the drama, comedy and the romance πŸ‘  Bravo Nimrit !!!!πŸ‘ Then promptly fainting in Agam's arms πŸ˜†  Dimple is a β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Mallika113 - 11 years ago
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
his little show is getting better and better πŸ˜ƒ  Loved our wonder woman, Nimrit , standing by her hubby and saving him and pulling out her own bag of tricks πŸ‘  What a brave woman and Agam is sooo lucky to have her love and dedication πŸ˜ƒ  Nothing will stop this woman , no Mahi and no Amrit and not even GodπŸ˜†  She is everything good in life and her sis is the worst one πŸ˜‘  Loved the drama, comedy and the romance πŸ‘  Bravo Nimrit !!!!πŸ‘ Then promptly fainting in Agam's arms πŸ˜†  Dimple is a β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by Mallika113 - 07 June 2012 at 6:57pm 

Loved today episode Nimrit  stole the show she proved that Agam was innocent so in your face Mahi Malik and Kodos to Nimrit.