Zindagi milengi dobara??-Note Page 192

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey this has been on my mind for a long time now,so I thought of finally putting it down. I'm not sure how ul would like it. I have become a die hard Virman fan.I started watching it coz dey were spoiling Iss pyar ko...but now this is my favourite show. I go through the forum every day and read the updates. Its awesome πŸ˜Š

Anywayz this is not the exact ek hazaroon mei story. Viren and Jeevika are married and Virat is Vien's bhai. But manvi is a separate character living in Rishikesh.

Part 1

It was around 8.00 pm in Rishikesh. Usually this was when they had dinner. But today it was different. A heated argument was going on between Manvi and Madan (Manvi called him papa). It was the usual topic. Manvi ka "shaadi"...Manvi hated that topic, How could they even think of getting her married. Her papa was trying to reason out with her saying that one day she had to go to her sasural. Then she suddenly screamed out - "mera sasural yaha hain,ap mere sasur hain aur yeh meri saas (pointing to her ma-Pinky). Pinky hinted Madan to stop, this was not going anywhere, everyday this was Manvi's point of view. When she will change it...well she might never change it.

Later that night Pinky (Ma) was recalling all the past memories. How her son Aditya fell in love with this sweet, bubbly girl. How this girl filled this house with happiness. How everything changed and the world turned upside down when Aditya died in a car crash 3 years ago...the only thing that didn't change was Manvi's love for this family. She was not married to Aditya, but she never left the house. She took care of Adi's parents, they were like her ma and papa. She helped them to bear the sorrow of loosing their only child...if not for her Madan and Pinky would have not survived the shock. Manvi hid away her own sorrow,she gave hope to other people.She was a bahu, a beti in a million. But finally Madan and Pinky decided to get her married. Even though Manvi's parents never pressured her to come home, Pinky new they too wanted to see their daughter happily marrried. Every time the topic of marriage rose, Manvi refused. She wanted to live with Aditya's memories. But it was time now. They had received a good proposal from a family from Chandighar. The Vadhera family was a well known family. They were coming to see Manvi the next day and Pinky made up her mind to fix this alliance at any cost. Even she could not bear to part with her pari - Manvi, but this had to be done, this is what Adi would have wanted, his Manvi to be happy again πŸ˜Š

In her room Manvi was looking at all the pictures on the wall. Pictures of her Aditya...how can they ask her to give his place to someone else. She was happy. She could live even another 100 years with his memories, with his parents in his house. She hated when all the shaadi waadi nonsense came up, she didn't want to upset ma and papa. She saw the manilla envelope on her table, the one which contained a photograph of the proposed dulha. She hadn't even bothered to look at it. There was no point, she was not even going to meet him. She sighed..and thought of her mom. Her mom had been so supportive, her dad not that much. When she permanently shifter to Rishikesh after that horrible incident, her mom had not stopped her. She understood that Manvi felt close to Adi in Rishikesh. But this time even her mom has asked her to accept the proposal. It would be difficult to create a scene tomrw with her mom and dad present . The only thing she knew for sure was that Aditya was her zindagi, still is and will always be.

Vadhera House
In Chandighar everyone was waiting for Junior Vadhera to arrive. Dadaji and Buaji were adamant on taking him to Rishikesh to meet this girl. Viren knew that it is more easier said than done. His chote bhai was not the person who was looking for marriage right now. His only interests were boxing and music. He loved his mom, bhai, bhabi...everyone at home..but didn't give a damn about Dadaji and Buaji. Virat was not always like this. He had become this changed person after his long term girlfriend broke his heart. Now he had no goals in life. He played around. He had many girlfriends. He wasted his money and whenever marriage came up he stormed out of the house. Just like today. Virat hated how Dadaji tried to control his life. If not for bhayya, bhabi and ma he would have left the house long time back. After waiting for hours the Vadhera's decided to talk to Virat next morning. Swamini Bua was very disturbed, she already promised the Guptas in Rishikesh that they will be coming tomrw. Jeevika promised Swamini that she would talk to Virat. After hearinf Jeevika's assuring words Swamini was at ease. She new how much Virat loved Jeevika and how much he respected her. He wouldn't refuse her.

It was way past midnight when Virat finally arrived. Only Jeevika was awake. This is what Virat had feared. His bhabi making a request. He loved her too much,he couldnt upset her. Jeevika loved her devar. She wanted him to mend his ways. She new her choti devrani would be able to do that. So she quietly approached Virat, asked him to come to the dining table and started serving dinner. 
Jeevika : Virat please agree to got to Rishikesh tomrw...atleast to meet this girl
Virat : Bhabi please...
Jeevika : Mere liye...
That was all Jeevika needed to say. Virat quickly had dinner and went to his room. He did not want to marry anyone. He did not want to ruin another person's life. He loved once, and that would be the last. He had no interest in relationships. Ma, bhai and bhabi were his life. But still, he will go to Rishikesh, for his bhabi's sake. But marriage...huh yeah right!!!!! Where is the photograph bhabi gave him in the morning???...well who cares.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read. Well that was part 1. What do u think??? should i continue it??? Please comment, criticize anything...I'll be happy to hear from ul. Do i have to make any changes in the style of writing?? Please help me out...

I have updated the following parts so far :-
Part 1 : Page 1
Part 2 : Page 4
Part 3: Page 6
Part 4 : Page 9
Part 5 : Page 13
Part 6 : Page 16
Part 7 : Page 20
Part 8 : Page 24
Part 9 : Page 29
Part 10 : Page 35
Part 11 : Page 40
Part 12 : Page 46
Part 13 : Page 51
Part 14 : Page 57
Part 15 : Page 61
Part 16 : Page 67
Part 17 : Page 72
Part 18 : Page 79
Part 19 : Page 85
Part 20 : Page 92
Part 21 : Page 104
Part 22 : Page 112
Part 23-(i) : Page 124
Part 23-(ii) : Page 129
Part 23-(iii) : Page 136
Part 23-(iv) : Page 143
Part 24-(i) : Page 149
Part 24-(ii) : Page 156
Part 24-(iii) : Page 162
Part 25 : Page 169
VirMan Shaadi Special - Part (i) - Page 178
Note : Page 192
Edited by Anu101 - 11 years ago
wow !! Its wonderful !! Please pm me whenever you continue !πŸ˜ƒ
really a different FF!!!!!!!!!!
exciting starting...pls do continue and pm me!!!!
 a different concept...looking forward!!!!!
pls pls pls do continue! this was an awesome start. ! πŸ‘πŸ‘and pls pm me when u updt.
Plz plz do continue.. i loved it.. and da title itself says evrythng.. and pm fr da next part...😊
amazing...please continue soon!!!!
Awesome 1... Continue soon and pm me when u update...!!
gud start yaar
plz update it soon
plz pm
wow! its really good.plzz continue soon

continue and pm me when u update