Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Zindagi milengi dobara??-Note Page 192 - Page 3

Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Recap
The story so far is that Manvi who is currently living with her boyfriend's parents (he passed away 3 years ago) has been proposed to Virat Vadhera who is living his life on his own terms. Two different people, with one thing in common - "shaadi keliye nafrat"...let's see how it continues..

Part 2

Manvi checked her phone. It was already 6.30 in the morning. Usually she was up by 6. That is the time Adi used to wake up and after she started living in Rishikesh she mad sure that she left her lazy days behind. But today was different...ughhh yet another marriage proposal. Today Manvi knew that she had no chance of rejecting the guy, all her mas and papas have made up their minds...But.. of course the Vadhera's might reject Manvi...well not might Manvi was going to make sure that they would. She had it all planned out. She dialled her neighbours number, it was time to call one of her punters - Rishi. After talking to Rishi she was quite happy..."ab ayega maza" she thought to herself ๐Ÿ˜‰

In Chandighar everyone was getting ready for their trip to Rishikesh. Swamini thanked Jeevika over and over again for making up Virat's mind. Everyone was acting as if Virat had agrees for the marriage, but Viren knew that making him agree for that would not be easy. Swamini Bua made sure that every thing was organized perfectly for the visit. Soon the Vadheras were on their way to meet their future choti bahu.

During the whole journey only one thing was on Virat;s mind. How was he going to call this thing off without creating a scene. If he rejected this girl-no that would be impossible. Dadaji and Swamini Bua will eat him alive, not that he cared. But he promised his bhai that he would not disturb the peaceful environment at home. Well but there was always hope...even though Virat couldn't reject the girl, her parents might reject him na??? Well not might, he was going to make sure it happened ๐Ÿ˜‰

Both Adi's parents and Manvi's parents were making the final preparations. They decided not to disturb Manvi until the Vadheras arrived. They did not want her to start arguing again. Suddenly Pinky heard the sound of a vehicle. The Vadheras...

After the formal introductions both families (in fact there were 3 families, but the Guptas and Chaudrys were both Manvi's so) were comfortably seated in the small yet cosy living room. Virat looked around the house and told his bhai "ithna chota ghar"...Viren looked around uncomfortably and noticed that Manvi's papa heard the comment. Wats wrong with his bhai. He never bothered about these things, but why suddenly, why today??? something was fishy!!!

After intorducing Virat to Manvi's family, Swamini Bua was eager to meet Manvi. Pinky and Manvi's mom rose from their seats to go and fetch Manvi, when Rishi entered the house. "Pinky maasiii..." he was shouting. Swamini gave one of her looks to Rishi. Rishi almost passed out seeing this lady glaring at him. Pinky quickly hushed him up and told the Vadheras that he was one of Manvi's closest friends. Seeing the size of Manvi's friend Virat smiled. Suddenly he was wondering what type of girl would have friends of this size...interesting๐Ÿ˜‰ "This is Rishi, Manvi ki sabse achcha dost, normally he enters the house through the window in Manvi's room, Aaj Kya hua Rishi, aaj darwase se kyu???" Pinky asked him. "Nahi Pinky maasiii Manvi di abthak sorahi he!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone was silent. Swamini Bua checked the time, it was almost 11.30. What type of girl is this??? She looked at Vanshika (Virat's mom) who asked her to be calm. Pinky started making excuses immediately. It was impossible. Manvi sleeping until 11.30...no way!! Rishi was mistaken. She hurried to Manvi's room. "Manvi...Manvi..are you ready beti??"...Manvi who was listening to all that was happening outside was having the time of her life. What parivaar would want a bahu who sleep until 11.30!!!! "Ha ma please muje 10 minutes dedo...il quickly get ready". Pinky told the Vadheras that Manvi will join them shorltly and started serving drinks. 

Suddenly Virats phone started ringing and Virat excused himself and went to a passage area to answer the phone. It was one of his friends. Virat did not know where he was wondering, he just roamed around talking to Aman. Suddenly he heard a voice "ma..ma...ma please towel dedo...ma!!!!!" It was coming from the room he was standing near. There was no one around and he saw a hand coming out of a small door asking for the towel. The towel was lying on the chair. As this poor girl was in need of help and there was no one around, Virat asked Aman to hold and went to give her the towel. As soon as Virat handed her the towel, she pulled him so hard that even the strong well built Virat had no chance. Suddenly Virat found himself inside the washroom with this girl who kept staring at him with these big googly eyes. Not to mention beautiful!!!!!

Precap
Swamini : So tell us Virat, aap ke decision kya he???
Virat : Buaji, Ma...hum dono yeh shaadi keliye thayyar he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's part 2.How was it???????? Was a bit short. Please feel free to make your comments. your criticisms are very much appreciated as I want to give a good story for you guys. So please tell me my mistakes. Hope ul will enjoy. Much Love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow loves it...great job and cont soon
skcp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
just read the updt as ur pm came. btw thanks 4 d pm and wow!!!!!!!  it was a nice updt! pls continue sooon! will b waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...read both the parts
Loved it
Cont nd pm me wen u do
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am reallly sorry people for loading your inbox!!! Im quite new to the forum and didn't know that wen u asked me to pm i just had to send the link. stupid me!!!! sorrry again 
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Perfect Anu... Loved it. Update soon.
-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜† Good one.. ๐Ÿ˜† Totally Manvi type's ! xD
They are ready to marry each other?!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
I want to know how why where?!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Update the next pert sooonnn.. and PM me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love it!! pm me when you update plz!
MTBT_12071316 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 one...luvd it
do cntinue soon
thnx 4 d pm
mannat.urwish thumbnail
omg..Virat in Manvi's bathroom...๐Ÿ˜† but y she pulled him???anywayzz watevr d reason was..it ended up on a vry funny n cute note...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ sooo Virat will agree for marriage...yippiieee๐Ÿ‘ continue soon n thanq so much 4 d PM...๐Ÿ˜Š