Posted: 11 years ago
Hey superb1
updt sun n pm me.
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shockangels

love it!! pm me when you update plz!

Loved it...Hatke from the current rack !!!!
Amazing...do continue... 😊
keetha... thumbnail
It was wonderful yar... Do continue ... And do pm me the next part
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oohh...interesting precap!!!! plzz continue soon πŸ˜Š
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the lovely comments and pms. I will update the 3rd part tonight. Also I'll make sure that I will send the inks through the pms...not send the whole update πŸ˜‰
Please keep sending your comments. Helps a lot. Much love...
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Recap
The part 2 ended with Manvi pulling Virat inside the washroom and both of them astaring at each other, not knowing how to react.

Part 3
AAAGHHH!!!!! Manvi started screaming...Virat just covered her mouth, he did not know what else to do...who was this weird creature???

A million thoughts were going on in both Virat's and Manvi's minds. Manvi was thinking, "this guy doesn't look like ma at all...who the hell is he???? and what the hell is he doing inside my washroom...oh wait I pulled him in..yikes!!!!!!!! uh oh thank god she was fully clothed...the clothes were soaking wet but still better than nothing" Virat was too shocked to do anything. "What sort of place is this, why on earth did this girl pull him inside???" 

After like a minute of silence, staring and awkwardness Manvi was back to normal...she pushed Virat's hand aside. "aap kon he????...what were you doing in my room...and aap andar kese a gaya???" (true she pulled him in thinking that it was ma, but still didn't he have any strength at all)...she went on and on...Virat had enough of this drama.."Chup kar yaar...what do you mean...you were asking for your towel and you are the one who pulled me inside, so why on earth are you shouting at me??? " yeh larkiya badi ajib he...Virat thought to himself. But Manvi had no intention of stopping...she was stunned, ashamed and embarasd all at the same time...it was her fault. "Aaap kon hai???...bol na.."...she asked again in a really pissed off voice. Now it was Virat's turn to get mad. "Main kon hain..main kon hain...main Virat hu...samji gayi Virat Vadhera. and I have no intention of listening to your crap anymore"...after saying that he walked out of the washroom

Virat Vadhera...wait this was him, the guy proposed to her. All night she was thinking if she would be able to meet him alone for a few minutes, but knowing her ma and papa she knew it would be impossible. But here this guy had actually walked in to her room and she had the perfect chance to talk to him and she had pissed him off. Nope..she could not loose this opportunity. She had to do something quick, Virat was almost leaving the room.

"Virat ji...please suniyena..."...Virat froze. This had to be a dream. Virat ji??? what the hell?? That ill-mannered rude girl who was yelling at him a minute ago, speaking so nicely to him...he turned around. "Yeah what now???"...Manvi knew she had to make him understand that she cannot get married to him, but at the same time she cannot reject him either, Manvi needed his help badly...and for that if she had to act sweet, she was ready. "I'm Manvi. Your family is here to see me"...Virat was shocked again...ha ha Swamini Bua is going to have a heart failure when she meets this girl. His work seemed even more easier now. Wish his family had seen her outbirst, that would have been the end of the rishta. Manvi did not wait for him to respond..."I need you to listen to me very carefully, I don't have much time, so... Virat ji"..."Please call me Virat, this Virat ji, makes me very uncomfortable"...Manvi was loosing her patience. She had so much to tell him, and this guy here is worried about a "ji"...Anyways then Manvi started her story...she showed him around her room...all the pictures of Aditya, how this is his home and how she had always dreamed of being the bahu of this house, how she wants to live her life with Aditya's memories... "Virat I hope you understand why I cannot accept this proposal...you are my only hope Virat"...Now Virat was confused,"Ha...I get it, but why do you need my help, you can reject me. I won't mind" (That's exactly what he wanted)..."My parents have been forcing me to get married for a long time now...I have been rejecting all the proposals, but this time my dad has given the final word. I cannot do anything. Please Virat reject this proposal...I beg you"..."Actually Manvi...

"Manvi...Manvi...yeh larki na...Manvi jaldi..." Pinky stopped,,,seeing Virat inside Manvi's room. What was he doing inside?? Pinky did not want Manvi to speak to Virat alone because she knew Manvi would try to do something stupid. "No aunty actually I needed to use the washroom", Virat made his excuses and left the room. Pinky looked at Manvi's soaking wet clothes and asked her to get ready quickly. In 5 minutes Manvi went to the hall to meet the Vadheras. Pinky was looking at Virat worriedly, to see if there was any change in him...she couldn't even ask Manvi if anything happened. The Vadheras seemed to be happy with Manvi. Even Manvi was pleasant to everyone. Now that she had told Virat everything, she had nothing to worry about. No man would want to marry her after listening to her story...after all she would not be able to love anyone ever again...

"So Manvi would you like to speak to Virat alone???"..asked Swamini bua after the rest of the family had their time with Manvi. "Nahi buaji...I met him before"..Swamini was a bit surprised, but didn't question further. She looked at Virat and asked him "aapke decision kya he Virat???"...Now was the time..."Ha buaji hum dono yeh shaadi keliye thayyar hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...complete silence...everyone was shocked, no smiles, complete shock!!!! maybe cause both families knew how much these 2 children hated marriage...but suddenly without any fuss they agreed. Swamini was the first to get back to reality..."Virat hum bohoth kush hain..." one by one the others started congratulating the couple. Virat was hugging everyone... but Viren did not miss the look on Manvi's face. It was as if Manvi had seen a ghost. Her face had lost all colour and her lips were trembling. As Viren quietly approached her, Manvi ran inside to her room...everyone thought that Manvi was feeling shy, but kuch tho gharbhar hain..thought Viren. he couldn't even talk to his bhai. Manvi's family were feeding him sweets and pampering him...Soon everyone was talking about a quick engagement. Virat asked Pinky if he could meet Manvi, but Swamini said that Virat could meet her when she comes to Chandighar for the engagement. Virat was feeling a bit restless now...

Precap
"Virat Vadhera me arahi he Chandighar...so be ready!!!!!!!!!!!"...Manvi thought to herself
Find out how Manvi deals with Virat's decision any why exactly did Virat accept the proposal in part 4...

Well that's the end of part 3. Its not that long or interesting. But my ammi is just gonna kill me if i dont stop now. sorry if ul were dissapointed...hope to write better next time. Looking forward for loadz of criticisms this time. deserve it πŸ˜­
BadtameezDil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved this part
Cont ASAP nd pm me
Thanks fr the pm
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was just superb πŸ‘πŸΌ. Please do continue soon.
Aww I loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Continue sooonnn.
Athira_Lalmon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really good story you've going here.. How did they agree? Pls pm me when you update
khusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it n truly awesum pm me
again n thanx fr m pm dear