Posted: 11 years ago
awesome 
great skills to grab anyones attention
ur good writer๐Ÿ‘
kudos 
luv ya

sari
wow another fab update...enjoying dear ... i am loving it ... continue soon ... iam eager to know  what is gonna happen!!!!

nice update! waiting eagerly  4 the nxt updt pls pm me when u do๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Please continue soon ! Eagerly waiting
yr why r u saying the part is not interesting this is very interesting i really like it n nw waiting for the nxt part great work dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Very nice... Loved it to da core... Plzzz cont soon and send me a PM wen u do... (:
I would like to thank everyone for their lovely comments so far...Hope ul will enjoy the next parts as well
Much Love...
Recap
Despite Manvi begging him to reject the proposal, Virat has gone ahead and announces to both the families that Manvi and himself are ready for the marriage. 

Part 4
Both families were sooo happy that nor did they notice Manvi's ghostly face as she ran inside the house, nor did they notice Virat's restlessness, except for Viren. He knew that he had to somehow find out what had happened. 

After the Vadheras left, Pinky and Manvi's mom were busily talking about the upcoming engagement. They were so happy that Manvi had agreed for the marriage. Both of them thought of going to Manvi's room to speak about it, when Manvi's dad stopped them. "Give Mannu sometime, yeh decision lena uskeliye bohoth difficult tha...so let her spend sometime alone". So the parents went on dicussing about the days events and the engagement.

Back in her room, Manvi kept staring at her favourite picture. The one of her and Adi at their friends shaadi. Many people had admired that picture saying what a made for each other couple they looked. Her brain had stopped working. She couldn't still believe that Virat had said that. His acceptance of the proposal was still echoing in her ears. He not only accepted it from his behalf, he also said that Manvi agreed to it as well. But why??? How can any person be so cold and mean...she poured her heart out to him before, she told him how much she loved Adi, yet...she was lost. She trusted him, it was her own fault. She should have followed her own plan and got the Vadheras to reject her. But now...her parents will not let her refuse such an excellent proposal, now that the engagement has also been brought up. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry but nothing came out of her...just Adi...Adi adn Adi. Whole night she was sitting on the floor hugging his picture, oblivious to anything happening around her. She didn't respond when her mom called her for dinner, she was not hungry, she didn't feel anything anymore. But this was not Manvi, she would not accept this decision, she will fight...but tonight she felt as if all her strength had been suck out of her...only thing she could here was "hum dono yeh shaadi keliye thayyar hai"...

Once the Vadheras reached Chandighar, despite being tired after a long journey, everyone started discussing the day's events. Virat excused himself yo his room not wanting to be involved in all the shaadi chit chat. Viren was about to follow his brother when Dadaji asked him to come to the study for some urgent work. The ladies of the house then started sharing their views about the future choti bahu. Swamini was not very satisfied about Manvi. She was full of complains about Manvi, waking up late and then taking her own time to dress up and what did she mean by meeting Virat before. Nope, Swmaini didn't like the sound of Manvi at all. But it was next to impossible to change Virat's mind, to get him to even go to see a girl, so why should she take another risk. Virat might not agree again. Better get it done while he has accepted it. She would take care of Manvi once she comes to Chandighar. Vanshika was full of love for everyone. She had loved this simple bubbly girl the first time she saw her. She new that Manvi would be the perfect patni for her Virat. "Seedi saadi hain, achchi hain...thoda shararat be hain uski"...ha she would be the perfect choice. Ever since Jeevika got married to Viren. her devar had been more than just a devar to her. He had been a brother to her, helping her whenever she needed him. Virat gave her company during the first few days when she felt alone. She wanted the best for him. And today when she met Manvi, she felt something. A weird kind of closeness to this girl. Ha..Jeevika loved her. She wanted Manvi to get married to Virat as soon as possible. She couldn't speak to Manvi for long, but she felt a special bond developing between the. She had found her devrani and she was eager to welcome her to Chandighar.

As Jeevika entered the bedroom, she saw Viren lost in deep thought. "Viren ji kuch problem hai??"...Viren thought of sharing his thoughts with Jeevika. But he still wasn't sure...why bother Jeevika, he will talk to her once he finds out the truth."Nahi..ese koi bath nahi...sooo did you like Manvi??"..."Haaan Viren ji...I loved her...I think she will be perfect for our Virat..." Jeevika couldn't stop talking about Manvi. Being an only child, she always wanted to have a sister. She knew that Manvi would be that sister she longed for.

While all this was going on, what was our dulhe raja doing?? After creating all this drama he was soundly asleep. Oblivious to the storm he had created in Rishikesh, he was having a nice nap. But he suddenly woke up, sweating and had a weird look in his eyes. He had just dreamt of Manvi - honewali patni...but not just Manvi, he had dreamt of a Manvi trying to kill him!!!!!!! He knew he deserved it...she must be cursing him right now..."meri ma, please muje sone do..." he muttered to himself and went back to sleep. But he couldn't sleep peacefully that night, all he could dream of was Manvi trying to kill him in many different ways ๐Ÿ˜‰

Next morning, the old Manvi was back, fighting spirit restored, totally ready to face Virat Vadhera. Her plan was clear. Do whatever it takes to stop this shaadi, but first deal with Virat. First thing she did was call Rishi. Rishi came running, he was eager to help Manvi di whenever she needed his help. Manvi gave him quick instructions and then called Vadhera house. The phone kept ringing for awhile.
"Hello..." (Traun had answered the phone)
Rishi : "Hello...Virat bhaiya hai kya???"
Tarun : "Ha..ek minute"
(Tarun went to find Virat and on his way found Viren. Viren knew that Virat had gone to the gym in the morning, so he decided to answer the call)
Viren : "Hello..Hello.."
Manvi : " Hello...Mr. Vadhera aapke himmath kese hui ha...what did you say...hum dono yeh shaadi keliye thayyar hain...how could you do this to me Virat...how could you??? aap thayyar rehena main arahahu Chandighar yeh sub clear karne keliye...tike...humko yeh shaadi nahi karni he...samji gayi???"...and then she started insulting him in every possible way...Rishi was shocked so was Viren. Manvi kept shouting at him thinking it was Virat. So he was right, there was something seriously wrong...
"Viren...kiska call hai beta...who is talking so loud..." Viren hadn't realised that Swamini was standing next to him. He quickly said "Ha...main apse bathme baath karunga...be cool...tike"..and then told Swamini that it was an unhappy client and hurried off to meet Virat.

Back in Rishikesh Manvi had frozen. Plan flop ho gaya. And Viren bhaiyya heard everything. Ab kya hoga??? May be its good, atleast now the Vadheras will get to know that Manvi did not agree for marriage. But what about her parents??? If they get to know that Manvi rejected it...she will not hear the end of it... she did not know what to to. Viren said that he will call her back..if he didn't?? well then she had no other option, except to go to Chandighar. But for the past 3 years Rishikesh had been her world, she rarely went anywhere else. Chandighar seemed so far away!!!! but still...

While on his way to the gym, Viren kept on thinking about what Manvi had said. flashback of her frightened face came to his mind...what was all this. First his brother who was totally against marriage agrees to marry this girl he had barely spoken to, then this girl calls him and starts accusing him of breaking her trust and refuses to get married. After all what's the reason behind all this...only Virat knew the answers to these questions.

Virat was working out, but everyone around noticed that he was looking very disturbed. He had to talk to Manvi, but will she agree??? He was lost in his thoughts, he did not even notice Viren storming into the gym. "Virat...Virat.."Viren had to call out his name several times to get him back to his senses. "Ha bhai...aap yaha?? koi problem???"...Viren was now reallly mad at Virat...he was working out as if nothing had happened. What if someone else had answered Manvi's call, by now there would have been utter chaos...Viren dragged Virat outside the gym. "Virat muje sach sach bathao...Manvi called in the morning, man I'm telling you, she was ready to come to Chandighar, mere bhai please muje bathao...kya hua???"

Virat knew that he had no option but to tell Viren the truth. He started off by telling Viren about Aditya and Manvi. Viren knew that Manvi had some past because he had once heard badi ma mentioning it to ma. But he had no idea that Manvi still wanted to like in that house, with Aditya's parents and Aditya's memories. He felt sorry for this little girl who had to go through so much sorrow at such a young age. But her parents couldn't be blamed for wanting to see her get married, after all she was so young and had her whole life ahead of her. Fine, but what was Virat doing. "Ok mere bhai, so why did you agree for marriage...even you didn't want to get married, so why???"...Now was the difficult part thought Virat. Will his brother think that he is selfish???

"Haa bhai...I didn't want to get married...I still do not want to get married, I cannot fall in love again...but can't you see how similar both our situations are..Manvi cannot think of anyone else, even she is against marriage...hum donoki halaath eki hai bhai"..."achcha Virat tike...so both of you hate marriage..I get it...but why did you say that you want to get married? thats what I don#t understand!!" ...Virat thought for a moment..."..."Bhai if I reject Manvi, buaji and dadaji will bring other proposals from girls who want to get married, who will have expectations from their husband from that rishta, just think bhai...I will keep rejecting them until one day Dadaji chases me out of the house. But getting married to Manvi is the perfect cover up bhai. Not only for me, even for her. She told me how she cannot reject anymore proposals, as her dad had given her his final word. That's why she asked me to refuse her, but for how long will she do it, one day or the other there will be a guy who will marry her without her consent, and expect her to be his wife in every single way. But I will not do so... we will have no expectations, no commitments...muje maaf kardo bhai..if you think I'm selfish...lekin I'm sooo tired of this shaadi arguements, I want it to end..."

Viren could not believe he was hearing this...how could Virat think of deceiving everyone like this...nope this is wrong...ghar me sab kithna kush thi Viratke engagement lekar...but yaha kuch aur chalraha hain...Virat knew that his bhai would never agree to this...Manvi..Manvi...kyu kyu...why the hell did you call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Virat couldn't bear to see his bhai so furious, "please bhai...please..." Viren didn't want to talk to Virat at the moment. Now he wished Virat hadn't told him anything. He couldn't understand what he should do. Virat had a point, even Manvi might agree once she gets to know the truth. Viren felt sorry for these 2 kids...he knew that Virat felt so pressured. But he couldn't support Virat in his decision, he couldn't deceive his family. But...he needed to talk to someone, else he would go crazy. There was only one person in this whole world that he could rely on at this time...Jeevika. Before driving home he sent a text to Virat...

"Please Manvi se baath karlo...before she does something again..."

Virat read the message from his bhai. Haa he knew he had to do this. Suddenly he felt really scared. He was not this much afraid telling everything to Viren. He knew that Manvi would try to eat him alive.He even smiled slightly at the thought of being afraid of Manvi...sherni hai sherni...

Precap
"Hello...Manvi...Virat here"...
Find out if Manvi will accept Virat's proposal in the next part!!!!!

Well that is part 4. So how was it??????? Hope ul liked it. Please send your comments and criticisms. Much love!!!!!!!

That was an awesome explanation,
and the bonding of the brothers...
I like; Ahw!
But Jeevika too, you kept her character
so sweet and pure, wanting the best for everyone
and accepting Maanvi as her already!
I love it!
Edited by BrunoMars - 11 years ago
nice update plz continue waiting for next  part
thanks