Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
well...itz wz a fantabulous update...simply luvd it...πŸ‘
liked the way jeevika felt abt maanvi...as a sister ...
but wot i cudnt blive wz viraat actually wannd 2 marry maanvi...so dat bth their families wudnt pester dem furthr...😲
plzz cont real soon...n thnx a loot 4 making the index...
n dont forgt to pm me wen ya update😊
mannat.urwish thumbnail
heheh...loved Virat's thots "meri ma, please muje sone do" n "sherni hai sherni" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n Manvi's outburst on Viren...πŸ˜† amazing partπŸ‘ dese two r really crazyyy...seriously made for each other..😳 soo Virat izz scared to talk to Manvi...lolzz cnt w8 to read their conversatn..πŸ˜‰ please continue soon...n thanq soo much for d PM..😊
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear just read all d parts n believe me they r amazing... πŸ‘
plz continue soon & don't forget to pm me...πŸ€—

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..!!!!! An understanding partner Virat.. no one else could be..πŸ˜‰

Loved it and thnx 4 da PM.. πŸ˜ƒ
virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it
wath a dream yaar
loved it
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku sooo much for your lovely comments. Well I feel like updating part 5 now, but I just got back home after training and I'm dead tired. So please don't mind if it is not upto standard.
Much Love...
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Recap
The story so far is that Virat has agreed for marriage despite Manvi's request, which makes Manvi furious. Viren gets to know that Virat agreed for marriage just to deceive his family. 

Part 5
Virat couldn't make up his mind as to what he should do first. Should he first go home and handle the situation there...or should he call Manvi. Bhai had asked him to call Manvi, which meant that bhai will not create a scene until Virat clears thing up with Manvi first. Well guess he should go ahead with the call..."dar math yaar,...larki tho hain...aja aja fighting!!!! " he said to himself. He dialled the Rishikesh number.
"Hello...Hello..." (Thank god Manvi answered the call)
Virat : "Hello...Manvi, I'm Virat here..."
"MAANVI...MAANVI..." (background me kuch awas...sure uski weird dost hongi...)
Virat : "Hello..Hello..."
There was no sound from the other side. Virat was more than glad that he couldn't continue the conversation. Well he would call her later, maybe she would calm down by then.

A disturbed Viren walked through the doors of the Vadhera house. He searched for his wife, he wanted to speak to Jeevika urgently, before he went crazy!!!!! Jeevika saw his worried look and followed him to the room quietly, not wanting to create a scene. Once they were in the room, Viren started pacing up and down. Jeevika let him do it for awhile, then placed her hand gently on his shoulder. How much disturbed or worried Viren might be, her gentle touch always calmed him down, it gave him peace. He looked at her, he was ready to share the story and she was ready to listen. How could two souls be so connected, that when one person wanted something the other understood it even without any mentioning. Jeevika at once understood that this had something to do with Virat. Viren ji had loked a bit disturbed since the time they got back from Rishikesh. He might not have said anything, but after all patni to hai na uski!!!! "Jeevika...Virat aur Manvi..."..."Haa Viren ji I know..tell me, what's wrong???"...Viren started telling Jeevika about Manvi's past. He noticed how Jeevika's eyes filled with tears...well Jeevika couldn't bear anyone's pain...He then told her how much Virat hated marriage and why he accepted the propsoal. Jeevika was shocked beyond belief...how could her devar, her pyaari devar do something like this. "Viren ji...yeh galath hain...ithna bada doka...nahin...we must stop him, I will speak to him"...then Viren spoke in his cool, calm voice...Jeevika knew that he had made a decision and wanted her approval..."Jeevika I know that thois is wrong and badi ma and dadaji will never forgive him once they get to know about it. But I thought a lot about it, Virat has a point Jeevika. He will never agree for marriage, you know that he will never fall in love again. Aur Manvi... I still don't know if she will agree, but after what I heard from Virat, I felt that even she is fed up of this shaadi drama. All I want to say is I want to give Virat a chance. If this comes out I know both of us will be blasted by dadaji and buaji. But this is my choti bhai Jeevika...he lost his life once...he is still lost...I don't know why, after meeting Manvi I have the feeling that she will give my brother back his life...I don't know how...but I have the feeling...bolo Jeevika kya me galath hu????"...Jeevika looked at him with her beautiful adoring eyes and said..."aap kabi galath huhi nahi sakthi Viren ji..." that's all he wanted to hear. He knew that Jeevika would help him, he felt that he could deal with 10 badi mas and 10 dadajis if he had Jeveika's support. "Viren ji even I think Manvi and Virat will be able to find their lost lives...aur hum hai na to help them"...said Jeevika with a naughty smile. Both Viren and Jeevika looked more at ease after the conversation, but both of them were thinking about Manvi, will she agree????

Just before Virat called Rishikesh, Manvi was staring at the clock. So much time has already passed and still no call from Virat or Viren bhaiya. Should she call Chandighar again. Well not such a good idea...what if Swamini bua answers the phone. Nahi...she will wait a bit. The phone started ringing. She picked it up almost immediately...and hurriedly said "Hello...Hello..Hello.." Then before the caller could speak she heard ma screaming out her name "MAANVI...MAANVI..."

She dropped the phone and ran to Pinky's room. Papa was on the ground, holding his chest. One look at him made Manvi shiver. She helped Pinky to get Madan on to the bed and quickly used Pinky's phone to call Dr. Manan. It did not even take Dr. Manan 10 minutes to get there. He was Aditya's best friend and ever since Aditya passed away, had remained a close friend of the family, helping them whenever they need him. He examined Madan carefully...both Manvi and Pinky were frightened to death. All these brought back memories of that terrible incident. After prescribing some medicines, Dr. Manan asked Manvi to step out of the room for a minute. "Manvi, it is a slight chest pain...kal kuch hua???"...Manvi told Dr. Manan that she had received a proposal...PROPOSAL...as soon as he heard those words Dr. Manan knew the reason..."achcha...phir se...kya Manvi, hamesha aapke shaadi ko lekar Madan chaachu..."..."nahi nahi Dr. Manan...eese koi baath nahi...what I mean is I accepted the proposal, we will be getting engaged soon"...Dr. Manan couldn't believe what he was hearing... Manvi, getting engaged. Well now was not the time to think about that. He was happy for her..he knew that this is what Aditya wanted, for her to be happy. He congratulated her. "But Manvi please take care of chaachu, make sure he doesn't get any tension, you know regarding wedding arrangements etc. If you need any help please let me know. So far it has only been several chest pains. But you know...make sure he takes his medicine on time...and ensure that he doesn't worry about anything"...after speaking to Pinky for awhile, Dr. Manan left.

Manvi went to her room and once again turned towards Aditya's picture. She was even in a worse condition than last night. She questioned Adi as to why all this was happening to her. First he was taken from her, then all this shaadi nonsense, and now papa... "muje aur himmath nahi hai Adi...nahi hai"...for a moment she wished she could go to her Aditya, but she thought about her responsibilities here. She will never let anything happen to papa...she hard the phone ringing...

Virat checked out the message he just received. "Did you talk to her" - bhai ...Well he should get this done with. He decided to call her again. The phone kept ringing for awhile, unlike last time...

"Hello..." (Awaz tho Manviki he...but sounded different...)
Virat : "Manvi...Virat here"
Manvi : "Haa..."
Virat : " Manvi I know that you are mad at me...lekin please humko apse kuch bath karni hain..."
Manvi : "Ab kya bath karungi Virat...fikarmath kar...me thayyar ho yeh shaadi kheliye..."
(with that she disconnected the call)
Virat was confused. The girl who was so eager to talk to him in the morning... how could she change in such a short time...she was ready for marriage, what did she mean????

Precap
Uski awaz main ithna daard kyu thi????????...Virat could not stop thinking about her...
Find out how these 2 individuals find happiness in each other...

Well that's part 5. Please comment and criticize. I hope I gave ul a fair warning before hand. Do not be too disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much Love...

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey it was a nice one..omg ..now what next?? ,,,plz pm me when you update it...😊
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
woww...it was fabulous
totally loved it
πŸ‘
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar dis was awesome... Loved Virika convo for the 1st time...;)