Phir Subah Hogi Update 8th June Vikram says ILU

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me first Me first...Thank you thank you thank you.. have been waiting for the WU.. since 7.30 IST... (in office so cant see the episode yet...) But thank you so much!Edited by nancy1996 - 11 years ago
Raleighbcat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for super fast update👏! I am happy but somewhat bothered by this sudden confession of love😕.  Does anybody else share the same feeling? I know that I wanted to see Vikram and Sugni together but, this is like too fast for me...
AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update i watch the episode it was wonderful and both make nice Jodi love to see them together both looks cute:)

Love Leena:)
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww sooo cute..now i can catch up !!! supperr cool !!!!
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFU!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

VS confession:  unromantically romantic!!!😆

The episode was just mindblowing!!!  VS confession is just... I am at loss of words...
He said everything so fast, I bet no one saw it coming!!!😆  like I said what a confession!!!  such sweet thoughts about Sugni and he uttered everything so unromantically yet powerful, simple and straight from his heart!!!  MWa MWA... loving it ... loving it..

I wonder what would be Sugni's reaction.. She respects him a lot but does she love him?
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just loved the epi.. Vikaram was sooo good...
i just have my fingers crossed cvs dont bring n e kind of twist in this beautiful story of sugvi...
The Best Love Confession Ever... Sugvi Rocksss...
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
funny...he said 'make you my LIFE' not wife!  hmmm...very interesting!
change12 thumbnail

I think TVS will marry saguni  and later it will be reaveled that he is married to some one else in delhi/or he might be killed by the tribe  members as saguni and TVS are from diffrent cast.

daffodil81 thumbnail

@all
dont miss the episode ... it was too good.. never seen such subtle romance... i agree all this is going too fast but lets savour this now...