Update for Friday (8/6/12)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gisel for the Beautiful update and comments!🤗🤗 Very apt title with funny comments😃.

Good Episode! Loved Nithesh today😛. The way how he mocks at GW was so funny. Comedy suits Nithesh better and he emotes very well with awesome body language👏. The way how he translated GW sound to Puvi was the highlight😆! Hope her mouth is plastered this way for quiet sometime😉.

Being in a noble profession, Bhuv behaviour cannot be accepted. Bhuv deserves losing her job and basically she almost losing in Thulz challenge😛. Only thing remaining is, she is not yet sent away from Lax house. Now Bhuv is going to show all anger towards Thulz for her downfall😕.

Just got 2 mins of TA/T this week😕. Will this continue or will they be shown next week? Hoping for a good promo😃.
Thanks gisel...a fast and nice update...
cud see how much you enjoyed updating today and u gave all the right effects...caps when reqd and cmnts suitable...

bhu sidelined at home and now at her fav possession, the hospital...well bhu may not take things lying down..wonder with what skills she managed to lure laxman away from tps...looks like she has lost the touch now...but the new bhu def has sentis mixed with her arrogance and it seems better...

nitish gave a good laugh today too but the best part was puvi coming to take back his 10K...this really takes the cake...remaining true to the character of sudha...only ydyay we were wondering what sudha wud say and we got the answer so soon...so now gw shud realise making a drama and taking the  money will be only for a short while..soon she will hv to part with that...rofl...
with her mouth shud, hope nitish gves back the money to gw...

waiting for the promo ..(looks like this week lav/gw and bhu/tps track has sort of stabilised...) 
..Thank you Giesel for the update. Superb episode, enjoyed every minute of Nitish. His song and dance was hilarious🤣. Nit is a genius. He achieved something that Ta/Pa could not. That is shut Gw's mouth😆. What next is waiting for Gw?. Nit got his money back. At this point he could dump La and leave by making La divorce him.he should make himself such a nuisance that both women will pay him to get rid of him.Glad Sudha sent Pa to get the money. Now Nit will force Gw to give back the money.Gw can not shout.😆. 
So Bhuvana has left the hospital. Probably she will pack her bags and leave. That is what she should do. We may not see her again for some time.
Thanks Gisel for the super fast update👏.  Apt title for the episode...I am liking Thendral as it is in a positive mode. All the villis are reaping what they have sown.  I am also liking Nitish...he is having a ball...he could not have enjoyed this if he had stayed away from Lav. I am waiting for the day lav and nit move out leaving GW on her own. May be GW and Bhuv will live together.😆
Tnx Gisel akka for the lovely update! Nice title!😃

Bhuvana ippe ava ala enne do it? She has lost almost everything. Sruthi ava vithu odi tha. Lax angry with Bhuvana. Today she is sent away from hospital. Only what she has is her anger who just got worse...

Nitish was very funny today! Great dance on the beginning with that song🤣
The irritating crowing of GW we can temporarily not hear. because her mouth is taped with plaster😆

I was hoping today T & T to see but no😭... 2 weeks full no T&T enne kodumay😒
waiting for the promo...
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful updates!

Lol Nitesh's dance and talking to himself was funny!  Lately he's been getting a lot of scenes and his parts are good since it's all against GW.  GW's mouth..lol!!!  I hope Sudha sees her like this...she will be very happy!  Maybe Nitesh can convince GW to give Puvi's money back to him.

Bhuvana is out from the hospital now...Tps is winning.  I'm sure she will be in charge of the administration now.

Thanks Gisel for the wonderful update. Love the title.. VILLIS enjoying their Karma...

I am getting bored with Bhu & TPS track. Again and again we are hearing her screaming, shouting talking mean abt others. WOW Dr got really angry. shouldn't he have done this earlier. I have to agree to what Bhu said. He used her well until he needed her help. She had been the same all these years she hasn't changed. Now both Prabha and Dr act as if she is behaving bad only now. This track started well and past 2 to 3 weeks we have been really overdosed.

Only solace Nitish. GW cannot even open her mouth and speak. LOL Loved all he did today.

Now as Puvi is here to ask money, I think Nitish is going to put a show talk abt all GW's Ve Ma Su Su ( Yeah recently watched OK OK) and give back the money. Sudha va kokka... I was looking forward for her reaction... and she sent Puvi to get the money back.. LOL.
Edited by viswai123 - 11 years ago
Thanks Gisel for the lovely update. Your color choices are superb and you have given nice title. You are doing the job like a professional.

Both GW and Bhuvana are really getting to reap what they sowed as you say! Nitish showing how GW is to be tackled and he could do what Sudha or Thulasi could not do. Hope her gutter mouth is permanently shut now.

Bhuvana is losing her position and her voice everywhere. She has lost Shruthi also. Ever since TPS got back in her life, Laxman has been unduly harsh on her. Is the focus only on how Bhuvana is to be punished? Is the past which is striking Bhuvana going to strike Laxman also? How is it going to happen? Even if we accept, Bhuvana deserves all the punishments meted out on her, Laxman has to answer the questions she asked yesterday. We have to note that Laxman didn't deny what Bhu said when she said she had worked very hard for the hospital. He said don't talk about the past which shows he is really an unloving and selfish person who likes only to enjoy the best of both the Worlds. He is not shown to regret the misdeeds he had done and has ambitious plans he wants to carry on with TPS's help.

Another week gone by in which T and T didn't appear much. Hope to see a nice promo and also more of T and T next week. One thing I didn't like of what they showed is T or T had to be the superstar to do something to shut GW's mouth instead of Nitish.

Wish you all a nice weekend,
Thanks for the updates Gisel.

Director can you change TPS/Bhu track... it is getting boring... arachai maavu araikarangal paa... thosai volanga varathu. 🤡