SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Since a lot of fuss created in other topic and topic maker made the thread exclusive so now thought of making this official thread for the forum. Anyone can come and share their views about the show and all the stupidities creatives are doing lately.
But remember to follow some rules

1. No bashing of actor or character.

2.Everyone is entitled for their own opinions, you can obviously put forward your views but have no right to call their wrong or put their views down.

3.Try to take it as complete show and not just a character show.

4. This thread is all about blunders in writing, production house quality and if any actor is not good at his job but I shall not see anyone talking about any physical character.

5. No Swearing.

Thankyou

Edited by Jess. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanx Ashii...
hv many frustations , hv 2 vent it here...
will def cum back...
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the thread dear...

taanu4harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so is this the official thread guys?
Is it for everyone ?.i want it to be clarified, because whatever i have seen in the other thread was just very rude and insulting.
I will say anything which i disliked in the show, but i hope over here we get a confirmation that everyone respects each other and just cannot insult one member for his/her criticism on the show.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yea taanu thread is for everyone and since DT made it sticky so yea its official as well

Anyone can come and post their views, vent out their frustration be it about story, PH quality or character but keeping rules in mind
taanu4harshad thumbnail
thank you sunshine.
Yes will try to post my views too.
Hope everybody maintains the rules.
My problems wid yesterday's episode..
- UGGH, dat hitler mom was very well against RAGHAV all d time, nd nw she fell in luv wid Viraaj, so RAGHAV is goin 2 hv a tough time in future...
-SIA, i don get u my dear...why r u so intilligent????...only becos Viraaj himself eclared dat he was a mad man, u hv been convinced dat he has amnesia??...great logic...
- KOMAL, i never knew it was so easy 2 giv one's dead hubby's shirt 2 a stranger, nd also get wooed by him only becos he liked d color...
- basiically except RAGHAV nd KRRISH i felt every1 in dat fly needs a thinking brain, they r falling in2 d trap so easily...
-CVs y did u need 2 change RAGHAV's surname again???...now its not singhaniya but singh??...hw many times shud i edit his AT??/

april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aashi.

I am very much frustrated with jhanvi's character.  How come she is keep testing him?   What will she do if he has lost his memory then will she go back to him?  What is in her mind? What CVs are doing with her character.  

Why Viraj started interfering in Raghav's family matter.  May be due to memory loss  be he even forgot that he is just patient their.
Edited by april10 - 11 years ago
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't understand why Sia is investigating about Viraj's memory loss?

The more she tries to prove him wrong, he'll keep on proving himself innocent!!! If she just ignores him everything would work out I guess!

PLease for our sake tell Raghav everything before its too late yaar! honestly women you can handle Viraj alone😛

(the less I talk about Sia the more benificial it is for me)😕
__

Raghav's mom : Seriously lady?? You can see ur svargiya Beta in Viraj? How can u even think of that for a sec!

Komal: What's wrong with you? you gave ur husbands shirt to V?😲 not possible only! Why not Raghav's old Shirt😛

---
Viraj: I'm pretty sure no 100% sure you've searched about Raghav's family before entering his house! But where is your vafadar police vala 'UNIYAAL'

--

Sunder: you better hurry up with ur investigation in MANALI..

I'm just as frustrated as Raghav to kick Viraj out of his house!hahaha😆
taanu4harshad thumbnail
last week, i had found many flaws in the show.
One of it is that there is no change in Siya's expressions or actions, i mean she is the female lead, and now i feel her actions of everytime roaming around Viraaj or trying to save the family is monotonous. Even her facial expressions are also stuck to fear and concerns, and nothing more than that.
I cannot really relate to the character of komal either, after being a great doctor also, how come she never realized that Viraaj is doing a drama?
And yes one more thing is that why are the cvs not exploring the character of Raghav/. I am sure now that he has many layers, but they r not moving in his part, till now we have known that he loves Siya, but he also have a life apart from Siya, whenever his scenes come, it always revolves around Siya, i do not mind, but i wanted them to give us something on Raghav individually also, because watching the show for him and thus keep expecting more unique and good content of his role.