SS: Facing Life Ahead!!*COMPLETED* - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

very very nice

awsome start

continue soon

Wow so nice pls update soon
Ohhh Awesome Start!! Khushi's pregnant?! Wow! And glad to know the creep's in jail =D
Thanks for all Ur Lovely Comments!!
WOWW...great start...👍🏼👍🏼...continue soon...😛😃

thanks for d pm..🤗
Wow..!! Loved it.!
Awesome start di.. pls do continue and make it fast.. :-))))
WOW WOW WOW

Love the story plz continue and pm me when u do also thx for the pm!!!

LOVE THE STORY
Ohh, SO Khushi Is Pregnant ?! 😳

<<<<<<<<PART 2>>>>>>>

He Rushed into the Hospital with Khushi in his arms not giving a damn to the pain he could feel in his hand!

He got one of the doctors to check her out while he waited patiently for what had to be told!
She was still unconscious!
After the doctor was done with her check up,he asked her, how Khushi was??!
She's perfectly Fine, Mr. Raizada.

What do u mean she's fine? He snapped back..

She was vomiting and then she fainted and now ur telling me she's fine!??! And she's still Unconscious..!
The Doctor looked surprised..!
Arrey.. You are her Husband Right??
Yes I am..he said as a matter of fact.
So don't you know that your wife is 3 month pregnant??? Said the doctor
What ???!! Shez Pregnant??!!  He burst Out..!

When?? How?? How come!! So many thoughts kept swirling in his mind'..
A mixed feeling of Happiness and Fear ran through him'he was happy because he was going to be a dad'and scared because he didn't know if he could become a part of this Joy!
But he also had this feeling that his Child..(and he felt proud to call the little soul out there his) would make his family complete once and for all!!

Khushi woke up from what she thought to be some kind of deep sleep..and saw the nurse beside her!
And then she finally remembered that she was here for a clinical check up as usual and the last thing she could remember was seeing Arnav at the Carpark before everything infront of her blanked out!
She Could hear voices outside the room and so she got up and walked out ..and she heard the doctor telling Arnav that she was 3 months pregnant!
No,she thought. She didn't want Arnav to Know that he was to be a dad soon! But now nothing could be done about it.!
He KNEW!!

Khushi are u Pregnant?? Asked arnav softly..
Without responding she just made an exit and started walking fast as long as her legs could hold her..!
Khushi WAIT!!! 

I said WAIT Damn it!! He shouted, for she started walking paying no heed to him.
After he caught up with her he held her by the shoulders Firmly blocking her way..
Arnav: Why didn't you tell me Khushi  that You were pregnant?? 

Khushi: Why Do I need to tell you?? Who do you think you are to question me??
Arnav: Yeah Right..! You want to know who I am..let me get this Straight! I am Your Husband and the Child is mine..I have equal rights Over the child as you do..We are still married remember?? He said clutching her arms tightly.He was Angry at Khushi..Why was she treating him This way..!!
He saw khushi crying and realized she must be in pain..He loosened his grip on her and calmed down!
Look Khushi..Im sorry to have Hurt You but I Didn't mean to..!!
I was angry at the fact,you hid this from me and walked away.
Forgive me Khushi!!Im really sorry..
I promise to be a good Husband and a good dad too..!!
Khushi: ( still crying) but I still can't trust you Arnavji..!

Its better my child being an orphan rather knowing how Ruthless his dad is..!
Arnav: Khushi STOP!
Khushi:  Nehi STOP.. It still Hurts Arnavji.

.I just cant forget the Past..it takes time for the Wound to Heal..And remember you never wanted a child, so this child is mine only!
Arnav: No matter how you try to justify it khushi ,he's my child too.!!
Khushi: I don't Care Arnav But this Child is mine and will be with me forever! And Please don't separate me from my child! And she ran away to get hold of a taxi ignoring Arnav!
Arnav stood there Dumbfounded too shocked to Speak..! What he expected was exactly what was happening in front of him now..
I need to make a decision..
I will need to look after Khushi and my child making sure there's nothing lacking..

Precap:
Khushi.,this is the Court's Order and you will have to follow it, otherwise, you do know what the Consequences are going to be Right??

"Get ready soon.. We need to leave to RM!!" He finished off with a smirk.

PART 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58735709� 

Edited by Aliya_hzsn - 11 years ago
Thats gud arnav found out abt his baby
iam damn sure that if these happens in d serial he wil also behav like this