siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow superb πŸ‘
continue soon 😊
cheeni01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just read the two part...nicely written, please continue and pm me when you update please :)
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story... update soon please.
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Love the fact Khushi is standing up to Arnav
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing
please update the next part asap
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic plz do continue...
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fab updatee...arnav  found out  abt his baby.....continue soon..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE
HE FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS BABY
CONTINUE SOON
THANKS FOR THE PM
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<<<<<<<<PART 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arnav had left the hospital with something brewing in his mind!

He was determined to get khushi and his child back and he decided he would go to any extent possible to achieve what he wanted! But his main motive behind such an initiative was, so that he could look after khushi ensuring she looked after herself and his child with nothing lacking in his care.He knew this was going to be Difficult..He was going to break her once again. But it was all for Something good! Only 7 or 8 months and then they would be a happy family. He just hoped so!

After getting a lot of formalities done he reached Khushi's house the next day.
Garima opened the door, welcomed him inside and asked him to take a seat..Nehi aunty, I came here to meet khushi..If possible can I please talk to her" he asked gently.
He felt awkward to have all eyes on him, buaji, bauji and garima were all wondering why he was here all of a sudden.
Yeah, sure beta" she said. She's in her room.
He entered khushi's room and found her near the window taking in a breath of fresh hair while her hair swayed to the wind causing a few strands to fall on her face.
His hands were Itching to touch her, to feel her and tell her everything's going to be alright. But he knew he was going to hurt her Again.
Arnav: Khushi'

Khushi: Aap'What are You doing here?? Arnavji Ive already discussed this with you and all I can say is im not going to change my decision.

Arnav: No Problem..But This time you've got to accept defeat my dear.

Khushi was confused. She knew he could go to any extent to get something done and she was scared now.

He showed her some papers and the said.."Khushi, according to the Law both parents are entitled for the Ownership of the child and I can ensure that the child remains with me..I know you don't want to be separated from your child so I thought of a Deal, where You will have to stay with me, till the child is Born and then You'll have your child back with you.
Wah Arnavji, You are still the same, I thought you had changed for good but you're clearly proving me wrong, she said with tears brimming up in her eyes.

Thank God I left you before you harm me and my child any more!

My child deserves all the happiness in this world and I'll make sure she Does Arnavji..Why do you keep Dominating All the time??? Why do I always have to be the Prey. Im Going to Give you a divorce right now!
Oh oh not so fast Khushi Kumari Gupta, The world knows who the child belongs to and divorcing me is not going to help you because then I will make sure I  have full time ownership, he said trying to control the emotions that was weakening him.
Here his wife was pregnant and he was giving her pain.He anyways consoled him saying that its going to be only for a short while.

I don't care How you take it, But Khushi.,this is the Court's Order and you will have to follow it, otherwise, you do know what the Consequences are going to be Right??

"Get ready soon.. We need to leave to RM!!" He finished off with a smirk.

Khushi couldn't argue any further so she just packed her bags and decided to leave. After bidding farewell to everyone she left with her husband and the first thing she said when she arrived Rm was, anyways what do you get by bringing me here? You don't want the child after it is born so What DO YOU WANT?? She screamed in agony.
I want my love back, Im going to make you trust me again and make sure my family is complete. I knew you wouldn't come if I had called you so I used the law to get you here. And I promise I'll make you mine!

She was speechless.. she just couldn't understand this man. Did he really love her?? If so Why was he treating her this way.
She shunned her thoughts away and walked into RM to be greeted by Anjali, nani, her jiju and  
Jijaji!

By the look on everyone's faces she assumed everyone to have known that she was pregnant and why arnav had brought her here. After all the meetings and greetings, Arnav took khushi to his room where she got the biggest surprise of all.

The room no longer looked like how it used to be. There was a large cot beside the bed, an extra cupboard and some framings of her and arnav on the walls. He pointed at all these and said "It's for our Baby"... Do you like it??
She was Overwhelmed. Only 5 months to go and he had already got these.
But she considered it to be another of his acts to get her child back. No way am I going to give in!

But Arnavji she started once again, Im not going to be here once the child is born,so why all these?

But You see Khushi, I am going to win the Bet and I'm sure you are going to stay here after my child is born.
In your dreams Arnavji.!
Let's see, he said with another smirk.

PART 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58745157 

Please leave ur views!! Like and Comment!!
Would gladly appreciate!😊

Edited by Aliya_hzsn - 11 years ago