ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update.. would love to see how Arnav will win Khushi back.. continue soon
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PART 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Arnav came home late and found Khushi asleep on the recliner. She was wearing a white Shalwar suit and looked so pretty that he wanted to kiss her. A sight so wonderful was right before him, and almost like a reflex action he carried her and placed her on the bed. 

Khushi stirred a little and then woke up.
Khushi: What do you think you are doing, she retorted angrily.
Arnav: What did you think I did? He said sarcastically
Khushi: Why do you have to carry me here and pretend as if you are caring?

Arnav: You got it Wrong baby, I wasn't carrying you. I was carrying my child and I guess im not wrong either Because I have Equal rights on the child too.
Ab chup chaap Sone jaao!! He commanded her.

He then pulled the blankets over her, and then went and slept beside her.

"Ab What the khatam and has started his chanting of equal rights and so'Jab bhi moo kholo Equal rights tho bahar aathi hey.." muttered Kushi under her breath..

Arnav: One More thing khushi!
"What??" She snapped back annoyed.
"I need to kiss you.. I mean My child," he said, all of a sudden.
"Do you seem to have lost it or something Arnavji? You can kiss the child only when he is born'"
"No I can still do it Khushi," he said smiling.
"How?"
"I am going to kiss your belly.."he said, lowering his eyes to her belly..
"I can't let you do that."she said getting scared.
"Equal Rights.."he started again.

"But.."she started off to be stopped by the raising of his eye brow.

"You will have to let me do it Kushi, the child belongs to me as well.."
She had no option but to Give in.

He made her lie down on the bed and slowly without breaking the eyelock, brought his lips to her belly, he could see her getting all feverish'

He kissed her belly over her chudidar lovingly, sending shivers down her spine'

He then raised his head to see her eyes closed' he, then moved away from her and slept on the otherside, covering himself with the duvet.

She opened her eyes slowly and coming to realization, thought over what he just did to her' does he really love me, she thought, noway it couldn't  be that way, he kissed the child and not me. I will never let his behavior towards me alter my decision. He can never snatch my child from me; the only asset of my life. I will leave RM after six months along with the child and that's final.

With all these thoughts running in her mind, she fell asleep'

Life was going on smoothly with Arnav taking care of Khushi, and every time she tries to butt in he would brush it off saying it's for his child. Khushi was developing some liking for him but still some part of her did not let her be confident about it.

One day when arnav was about to go to work he heard Khushi screaming out in Joy.
Khushi kya hua?
Arnavji the child kicked me... I could feel it..she told him ecstatically holding onto him and he could see her face filled with happiness..
He suddenly pulled her into a hug unable to control any Longer..!! He held her for a few minutes and then let her go feeling awkward about what had just taken place. Khushi was surprised by this sudden gesture and nothing could describe how Happy she was both for the hug and the kick. And she didn't know why..She was so confused.

Sometimes Arnav would bring up the topic about Khushi leaving him, but she would pretend as if she didn't hear anything or otherwise ignore him.

Khushi spent most of her time with Anjali, payal and nani chatting away about the child. They didn't want to bring up the topic about Khushi leaving and upset her so they would pretend as if everything's alright.

Khushi's stomach started increasing in size that salwar suits no longer fit her. Arnav made sure he got some Comfortable clothing for her to wear. She was touched by his immense care towards her. She was 7 month pregnant now and she still didn't know what she was feeling. Her attitude towards Arnav had become less colder. She was having a hard ttime trying to understand what was happening to her. She was to leave in a few months and she wasn't excited about it.

On the other hand only arnav knew what he was going through..It was impossible to have Khushi beside him and not even hug her when sleeping. One night he woke up suddenly to Khushi's cries.
Arnavji its hurting.. my stomach..she started crying out.

PART 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58809923�

Please Like and Comment!!😊

Edited by Aliya_hzsn - 11 years ago
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome story, please pm me when u update
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the pm dear...
Lovely Update...continue soon...😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I luv it and ya  I just wanted to mention that some parts of your story is leading to the movie shaddi karke phas gaya yaar am I right. :)
fan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one...~
please pm me for updates